Gelatin Okay To Consume With Cold Water?

Steve123

Hey guys.. Is it okay to consume GL gelatin (Red can) with cold water or liquids where it may not be properly dissolved? I've been putting a table spoon of it with cold liquid for months now and noticing how it all gets stuck around the glass after using it i just imagine the same happening inside me.. I dont react well with the grreen can version..

I did ask GL themselves adn they said its fine but just asking for extra clarification..

Amazoniac

How to Use Gelatin
Both sheet and powdered gelatin should be dissolved [first] in cold water. If hot water is used, granules of gelatin will swell on the outside too quickly, preventing the water from getting in to the center.
Do not dump them in a pile, as the granules in the middle won't dissolve.
Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes.
Add warm liquid or heat gently, stirring until dissolved. To verify the granules are melted, lift the stirring utensil and make certain that there are no undissolved granules clinging to it.

mujuro

Forum Supporter
I don’t know if it would work for the GL gelatin, but what I do is I pour a large mug of boiling water, then I stir the water with one hand as I slowly trickle 1tbsp of gelatin powder in with the other. Then I add another tbsp. If you can stomach the taste, which I’ve gotten used to, it’s a good broth substitute.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals