Frustrated With Stuttering

stsfut

Anyone have any breakthroughs w/ stuttering? I have started thiamine plus magnesium.

I go through periods where I become super concious of every word I want to say, and I get nervous and block on words. When I am fluent, I produce speech almost automatically without thinking too much. I think the thyroid is involved.

Koveras

Anyone have any breakthroughs w/ stuttering? I have started thiamine plus magnesium.

I go through periods where I become super concious of every word I want to say, and I get nervous and block on words. When I am fluent, I produce speech almost automatically without thinking too much. I think the thyroid is involved.

Apparently Paul Stamet's childhood stutter was resolved by psychedelic mushrooms

YourUniverse

I e-mailed Ray about stuttering and mentioned Paul Stamets and the psilocybin mushrooms. These mushrooms are 5-HT1a agonists. Ray's response was that the 5-ht1a is the negative feedback pathway for serotonin, which reduces serotonin, and asked if I had ever tried Cyproheptadine.

stsfut

I wouldn't even know where to begin to find mushrooms like that. I would definitely like to try them given the chance though.

LoryEl

I find especially men that stutter very sexy. I think they either do this based on an emotional reaction and they are not yet perverted into hiding these reactions either they are so smart they can not even express the magnitude and wealth of their whole internal life. I have a good friend tht i exceptioaly smart and handsome that used to stutter until he trained his voice. I have a son that sometimes stutters and he is both smart emotional an quite when he does that. Ask 1000+ wemen if they do not find this interesting in a man. Find your own kind of wired :) ps: do you know there is a whole book about the influence of names and words meanings in different cultures around the world. Do you know that in cultures that there is no word for stutter there are no peope that actually stutter;) get some NLP training that will make u understand at least some of what is happening. I belive it is emotional mostly. Hope this helps.

dq139

I believe stuttering is a nerve dissorder, atleast for me anyway. No matter how much speech therapy I've done in almost 27 years it hasn't helped the fact that I naturally tense up and get jittery when I have to speak....what is the chemical reason that people speak normally & some stutter naturally their whole life?..it has to be dht or dhea deficiency or something...

I can't really do my job right because I can barely communicate can't talk on the phone..its like I was meant to live life like a disrespected clown or fool that people pity or laugh at....what kind of a life is this? Doomed to daily severe anxiety and disrespect & embarassment...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals