Is it worth trying testosterone with these results?? (Attached)

Connor888

Hi guys :)

I thought I'd get some bloodwork done since I haven't been feeling great recently.
I'm 25 years old, and I have absolutely no libido. Also feel cold all the time, mood could be better, and just generally lacking motivation to do things. Before I got these results I had heard good things about low dose T, but I wanted to see what my levels were before hand. Am I missing something here? I'm really trying to find out why I feel so bad. Would appreciate any advice or thoughts please. Thanks!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    18.4 KB · Views: 66
  • 2.png
    2.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 66
  • 3.png
    3.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 67

sphenoid

What is your diet like? What is your lifestyle? How much sleep do you get? Do you exercise? What type of fabrics do you wear? What types of personal care (soaps, deodorant, etc.) do you use? How much sunlight do you get?

As a 25-year-old man, unless you have had your testicles removed there are likely many environmental and eventually metabolic factors contributing to your current state. Exogenous testosterone will help you feel better but may cover up issues that you may be currently dealing with.

Hi guys :)

I thought I'd get some bloodwork done since I haven't been feeling great recently.
I'm 25 years old, and I have absolutely no libido. Also feel cold all the time, mood could be better, and just generally lacking motivation to do things. Before I got these results I had heard good things about low dose T, but I wanted to see what my levels were before hand. Am I missing something here? I'm really trying to find out why I feel so bad. Would appreciate any advice or thoughts please. Thanks!
T should help, with the motivation and libido for sure.
Your prolactin is pretty low, so I think, that there is no harm in trying T - the worst case, is that you feel worse, as it increases prolactin / estrogen, but since it is pretty low for you, it won't be the end of the world, just stop using it.

Pete Rey

Levels are just guideposts, not really indicative of how well or poorly you'd respond to treatment. Everyone will tell you to do your best to optimize lifestyle first, and I agree to an extent. But if continued effort in this department does not resulted in satisfactory symptom reduction, I believe the potential rewards outweigh the potential risks which are greatly overblown IMO.

Maybe it is true that anyone with undamaged testicles can recover through natural means only, but to take that all the way to perfection could entail moving away from centers of economic activity and adopting an agrarian lifestyle. So short of this, how much effort must be exerted before resorting to hormonal intervention? That's up to each individual to decide.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals