Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

Unknownuser

I am 14 or 15 weeks into 250 UI HCG Mo/We/Fr and got Prolactin checked today. To me it seems like in a normal range. Because we had couple guys here saying HCG will skyrocket Prolactin. At least not in my case. I was suspecting low FT3 but actually its in the upper range. Next I will check ACTH, Cortisol, SHGB and Free T soon I hope.

I can get Testosterone here in Turkey without prescription. I have to admit, I am thinking about a 8-12 weeks testo run, just to built muscles. 200 ml a week subcutane. Continuing HCG and probably do a PCT at the end. But I dont know much about testo for now. I asked in the pharmacy but they have different types. Not sure wich one to buy.

Why Testosterone? I took Accutane with 16 (Finasteride with 24). I am 39 and still feel, act and think like a child. I even look like I never got out of puberty. People estimate me 23-24. Luckily I have a good beard. But am small and thin. My face is pretty small too. I have the feeling my body is stuck in puberty. So maybe TRT could help to "grow up". I know friends who make a huge jump in masculinity after taking steroids for bodybuilding. They were looking like a childs face and body before and after Testo have a striking chin and look and act like men. I even have a friend who was my size and after Testo he grew 10cm. I know its technically impossible. But how the hell is he 10cm bigger than me now?

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2020-11-26 um 12.47.17.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2020-11-26 um 12.47.17.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Chapman

Hi guys just wanna let everyone know I've started the protocol tonight. Pfs victim for nearly 4 years. Took fin for 8 years before crashing. Happy to answer any questions. I'll update on here

John W

Estrogen is getting a bit high on me on this now, which is shocking as I’ve always struggled with low estrogen in PFS/saw palmetto.

@JoeKool or anyone else, would you recommend taking anything opposing E?

OP
J

JoeKool

Hey @John W the simplest quick change would be skip a couple shots to have it subside but let me ask few questions:

1) What are your symptoms? Nipples sensitive or itchy, or painful lump?
2) Did you switch to 200iu eod?

I don't think the dosage difference should cause this as it's minimal but my cycle did have that off day, Sunday. This may have kept E at bay.

Calcium D Glucarate is fairly potent despite OTC, things like DIM are nothing. So depending on your symptoms, skipping a couple shots will certainly stop any additional conversion and, if nothing subsides by day 3, 400mg CdG twice a day should be the 2nd step. You'll notice drier joints but then you'll know it's working.

Today being Day 1, no hcg
Day 2 & 3, no hcg if you don’t see any lowering of symptoms, go buy CDG
Day 4 to 6 no hcg, 400mg cdg AM/PM
Reassess though it shouldn’t come to that far.
Then reintroduce HCG but at 150iu MWF for the 1st week, without CDG to see. You should be ok again to go to 250iu the next week.

@Chapman good luck! We’re here for ya

@ort123 who on this thread has failed to see any benefits that fell within my scope of recommendation of hcg use?

@Unknownuser which testosterone injections are available to you? I’ll break them down for you but test injections will eventually completely shut down Lh production and hamper further neurosteroid issues, if that’s where your issue reside

Mister

Hi guys just wanna let everyone know I've started the protocol tonight. Pfs victim for nearly 4 years. Took fin for 8 years before crashing. Happy to answer any questions. I'll update on here
Good luck friend! After all these years that I had PFS I learned waiting did not help at all like many claim on PH forum. Taking action is the road to recovery and by that I don't mean taking some simple herbs and supplements but the real deal like you are doing now.

I also think I remember your name from the PH forum.

Chapman

Good luck friend! After all these years that I had PFS I learned waiting did not help at all like many claim on PH forum. Taking action is the road to recovery and by that I don't mean taking some simple herbs and supplements but the real deal like you are doing now.

I also think I remember your name from the PH forum.
Yeah I'm on all 3 of the forums buddy, I just want this nightmare to end to be honest, I'm praying HCG gives at least some improvements. I did 7 weeks of proviron and it didn't really help me so I'm hoping this does.
I took vitamin d 4000iu's yesterday and today and magnesium glycinate before bed last night. This look about right @JoeKool Do recommend any diet or exercise routine? I go the gym regularly but its closed at the moment in England, will be open again next week

OP
J

JoeKool

@ort123 you have to pay attention bro. Seriously, this is too important to not understand and throw other ppl off.

Read my statement again.
“If you were healthy prior to starting fin, then low dose/ long term hcg will repair and replenish said neurosteroids.”

I understand this is very complicated and, in a pfs state, your mind is scrambled, but try your best. I’ll help you if you can’t understand it but don’t throw comments like that

ort123

Read my statement again.
“If you were healthy prior to starting fin, then low dose/ long term hcg will repair and replenish said neurosteroids.”
My friend, you don't know this as a fact despite stating it as one. The aetiology of PFS is still unknown to even the most adept practitioners, let alone 'bro scientists'. I am not putting people off, but I'm simply quite keen to hear positive reports akin to your own. I'm yet to see anything of a similar magnitude (namely a complete recovery) but I certainly do see a few guys mention varying levels of improvement.

I understand this is very complicated and, in a pfs state, your mind is scrambled, but try your best.
No, don't worry about my mind, it is surprisingly sharp and perceptive. What I am seeing is you advocating with absolute, unwavering and complete confidence a purported treatment regime. That alone should make a person somewhat suspect. Moreover you seem to be getting a little defensive, attacking my cognitive capacity for whatever reason. I'm not questioning your goodwill and intention - you definitely seem to be out to help people which I really appreciate, however some level of healthy scepticism is naturally warranted, especially when a 'bro scientist' is making extraordinary claims.

I'm not saying Hcg definitely isn't a useful weapon in the PFS arsenal, but so far I'm yet to see overwhelming evidence showing it to have made significant impact on sufferer's lives since you started the thread back in March.

Mister

Also note that HCG isn't "bro science" at all for curing PFS.

The most prominent endos who treat PFS almost all use HCG and/or Serms.

ort123

Yes, endos do often use Hcg to attempt to treat (not cure by the way) PFS. That being said, in the 15+ years on the PH forum, despite many users having attempted Hcg treatment by endos, results have been very lacklustre. Now perhaps JoeKool's specific, precise protocol is different from any of the methods tried before, I'm certainly not ruling it out. I genuinely hope it is, but you can't blame me for being sceptical.

What I'd be looking for is a pattern of guys who claim profound benefit from Hcg using the 250iu three times a week. I'm yet to see it.

Last edited:
OP
J

JoeKool

@ort123 unfortunately & heartbreaking to me, unknownuser is an outlier with seemingly more portions affected than pfs. So when you referenced him, I didn’t aim to attack your cognition so I apologize, it was an example of not reading the thread or understanding my point. My defensiveness is of the thread to avoid new users popping in and seeing this single example and not working to understand it. I’ve posted links to research and so have others, so bro science isn’t a fair statement. Still, I’ll try to help anyone I can.

There are other users who have seen improvements thus far. Hopefully they’ll post updates soon. Everyone’s neurosteroid panel will be different so it stands to reason everyone’s recovery time will be different. The science is there though.

Please read the other links if you don’t want to take my statements of hcg and neurosteroid recovery.

John W

Hey @John W the simplest quick change would be skip a couple shots to have it subside but let me ask few questions:

1) What are your symptoms? Nipples sensitive or itchy, or painful lump?
2) Did you switch to 200iu eod?

I don't think the dosage difference should cause this as it's minimal but my cycle did have that off day, Sunday. This may have kept E at bay.

Calcium D Glucarate is fairly potent despite OTC, things like DIM are nothing. So depending on your symptoms, skipping a couple shots will certainly stop any additional conversion and, if nothing subsides by day 3, 400mg CdG twice a day should be the 2nd step. You'll notice drier joints but then you'll know it's working.

Today being Day 1, no hcg
Day 2 & 3, no hcg if you don’t see any lowering of symptoms, go buy CDG
Day 4 to 6 no hcg, 400mg cdg AM/PM
Reassess though it shouldn’t come to that far.
Then reintroduce HCG but at 150iu MWF for the 1st week, without CDG to see. You should be ok again to go to 250iu the next week.

@Chapman good luck! We’re here for ya

@ort123 who on this thread has failed to see any benefits that fell within my scope of recommendation of hcg use?

@Unknownuser which testosterone injections are available to you? I’ll break them down for you but test injections will eventually completely shut down Lh production and hamper further neurosteroid issues, if that’s where your issue reside

1.) water retention, cardio problems, hot flashes, flaky dry skin and loss of body hair, water retention, moon face at times.

2.) switched to 150IU EOD.

thanks Joe!

John W

But besides above, I’m feeling a whole lot better than I did 13 weeks ago. Improvements have definitely been made.

I’m also a saw palmetto case though, so that can differ from fin PFS users. Just for clarity.

Last edited:

madis l

But besides above, I’m feeling a whole lot better than I did 13 weeks ago. Improvements have definitely been made.

I’m also a saw palmetto case though, so that can differ from fin PFS users. Just for clarity.
More details re your improvements ? thanks

Last edited:

Jayvee

Do you think it differs for Saw Palmetto users? That was the thing that tipped me over the edge in the end but I have never fully understood its significant differences to other 5ar blockers. To the best of my knowledge HCG would still work for the exact same reasons.

for anyone interested I’m on 4 weeks and experiencing some ups and downs. I Have experimented with doses of tyromix and it helped me hugely with energy for 3 days to the point where I felt recovered but then seemed to stop having any affect and back to baseline.

Week 4 summary: low mood, aching (I think because of poor lymphatic function), creaky neck and knees are my most obvious negative symptoms. Sexual performance has improved on the occasion where I feel up to it and sleep is mostly better (but more difficulty ‘waking up’).

Jayvee

Has Hcg provided you with any net benefit?

as yet no real gain but only at 4 weeks 250iu so not expecting much positive. I’m somewhat prone to prolactin increases it seems so I think it’s important to keep that in check (for me at least) I’ve upped vitamins D, K and E which seem to help but I’m still playing around with doses and looking to either lower my dose or incorporate something else (maybe Cypro). I’m looking for help with this. I have experienced spells of ‘recovery’ within the 4 weeks. I had 3 full days of feeling good last week... something I’ve not experienced in 4 years so for me that would be a net gain of some description. For me in ‘simple’ terms this is like sticking your foot on the accelerator of a broken car with multiple issues and with the engine running at its maximum capacity it’s much easier to identify underlying issues. For me the issues are prolactin, Allopregnanolone and thyroid all of which HCG should help with in the long run.

I’m also finding Q10 very helpful in managing the fatigue aspect.

John W

Do you think it differs for Saw Palmetto users? That was the thing that tipped me over the edge in the end but I have never fully understood its significant differences to other 5ar blockers. To the best of my knowledge HCG would still work for the exact same reasons.

for anyone interested I’m on 4 weeks and experiencing some ups and downs. I Have experimented with doses of tyromix and it helped me hugely with energy for 3 days to the point where I felt recovered but then seemed to stop having any affect and back to baseline.

Week 4 summary: low mood, aching (I think because of poor lymphatic function), creaky neck and knees are my most obvious negative symptoms. Sexual performance has improved on the occasion where I feel up to it and sleep is mostly better (but more difficulty ‘waking up’).

Saw Palmetto inhibits cholesterol I believe causing issues with 3-keto-HSD from FairPlay on here earlier. It also inhibits aromatase. Most post-SP cases deal with low estrogen sides versus high estro sides in fin PFS.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals