Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

Cooper

I'm 3 weeks into HCG. I am doing about 300iu M/W/F

Libido for first 2 weeks was non-existent. It has since picked up. Flacid hang is bigger. Genitals in general hang lower and are warmer. Erections are good. However I am waiting for the mental benefits. Waiting for brain fog, anhedonia, derealization/lack of emotions to start to improve.

I'm very eager to get on butyrates while doing this protocol to let modification of the AR to occur. Will keep you all updated.

Hey man any updates? How is your symptoms?

OP
J

JoeKool

Thanks for your explanation. So you think one does also benefit from low dose hCG with hypogonadism like blood hormone levels? just to make sure I'm not under dosing since I primarily suffer from physical sides instead of mental/psychological (except for insomnia)

The short answer is 100% yes but don’t forget, it’s always easier to go up in dose than down, as if you go too high and have estrogenic side effects, it’s harder to correct.

So 250iu MwF , which is closer to your natural levels, is very safe starting point and you can reevaluate after 4 weeks, increasing slightly and slowly only if necessary. Try not to over think it and over analyze everything, while you let your body rekindle it’s own stasis. It won’t be a switch but others have reported, within only a couple weeks, fuller genitals while flaccid. A great initial sign

Caveat, I’m not a doctor :)

nicolas

Even with normal levels of LH. 6 in my case. Can LH still help? I dont see the point to supplement with lh if my body is still making at normal levels. My testo is in 800

gabe

The symptoms are similar to candida/fungal/bacterial overgrowth but in my own view it has to due with the vagus nerve. Because 5-ar is downregulated there is less of the neuroprotective steroids like 5a-dhp, DHT, allopregnenlone, etc. The Vagus Nerve begins to functional sub-optimally, which impacts everything from the liver, the gut, to the brain, to muscle contraction etc. This is basically a "demyelinated nerve disease" like MS, but it is the result of an acute downregulation of 5-ar, and isn't immune-related like MS probably is. The lowerred vagus nerve function can probably result in a higher susceptibility to infections like cadida as well. I know I've already benefitted a lot from starting a gut cleanse this week, which has really improved my brain fog quite a bit.

@sladerunner69 I don't want to derail the original narrative around the efficacy of hCG, but would you mind posting your gut cleanse protocol, or PM me? Much appreciated.

ort123

Hi, I’m a 4-year sufferer with PFS and have taken quite an interesting Joekool’s Hcg idea. However this thread is 43 pages long, and I feel it would be useful to get some kind of summary as to the efficacy various users have experienced using Hcg as per Joekool. I think it’s fantastic that Joekool has recovered but I want to get a sense as to whether it’s just him or others that have experienced benefit of a similar magnitude.

madis l

Hi, I’m a 4-year sufferer with PFS and have taken quite an interesting Joekool’s Hcg idea. However this thread is 43 pages long, and I feel it would be useful to get some kind of summary as to the efficacy various users have experienced using Hcg as per Joekool. I think it’s fantastic that Joekool has recovered but I want to get a sense as to whether it’s just him or others that have experienced benefit of a similar magnitude.
I came across a few recoveries from hcg use , mainly in conjunction with other therapies such as trt and clomid but at much higher doses than the one joe used ( 250ui ) , one example here on propecia help I think I'm healed after six year nightmare

Last edited:

ort123

I have seen a few report improvements, but very few indeed from my brief search of the forum. Quite a few also noticed no improvement. It makes me wonder what differentiates people in that respect. Why do some notice profound improvement whilst others notice none in the slightest?

madis l

I have seen a few report improvements, but very few indeed from my brief search of the forum. Quite a few also noticed no improvement. It makes me wonder what differentiates people in that respect. Why do some notice profound improvement whilst others notice none in the slightest?
Because we haven't got the same neuroendocrine panel , everyone's case is unique and our deficiencies are divergent , i think hcg / hormones therapies can be quite helpful if they're adjusted to the patient's needs

Last edited:

Unknownuser

I have to say after 14 weeks hcg, it does not do anything for me. Also I lost weight (fat and muscles) and appetite. Anybody else have this? Since I am underweight already, it's frustrating me. People notice it as well. I am depressed. Brain fog and mentally ****88 up. No libido at all.

I am consider what he did https://forum.propeciahelp.com/t/i-think-im-healed-after-six-year-nightmare/35477/

TRT for 3 months like bodybuilders do while hitting gym, then a high dose hcg and continue with 250 and clomid and taxofen or whatever...

I dont want to demotivate anybody here. It might work for you guys. I call me a different case with different issues. Since ı have these serious mental issues that are not pfs related.

I took Hydrocortisone 4-5 days and felt great. Had awesome libido and mood. But long term it will just **** me up more, so I stopped.

Tyr1

Getting PFS isn't universally the same (timescales, intensity, occurrence, frequency of discontinuation etc.), but the substance used is. Maybe the cure might reflect this

Last edited:

Enzote2

I have to say after 14 weeks hcg, it does not do anything for me. Also I lost weight (fat and muscles) and appetite. Anybody else have this? Since I am underweight already, it's frustrating me. People notice it as well. I am depressed. Brain fog and mentally ****88 up. No libido at all.

I am consider what he did https://forum.propeciahelp.com/t/i-think-im-healed-after-six-year-nightmare/35477/

TRT for 3 months like bodybuilders do while hitting gym, then a high dose hcg and continue with 250 and clomid and taxofen or whatever...

I dont want to demotivate anybody here. It might work for you guys. I call me a different case with different issues. Since ı have these serious mental issues that are not pfs related.

I took Hydrocortisone 4-5 days and felt great. Had awesome libido and mood. But long term it will just **** me up more, so I stopped.

So HCG did nothing for your pfs sides? What are your mental issues and what is the cause of them?

Did you test your hormones?

Unknownuser

So HCG did nothing for your pfs sides? What are your mental issues and what is the cause of them?

Did you test your hormones?

I had some small improvements in week 4 to 8 maybe. 2-3 days better sleep. But gone again. I had 1-2 days with libido followed by 4-5 weeks without any sign of libido like my **** was Cut off. I had maybe 1 week where depression was lifted. But during all the time I had huge anxiety. Could almost not order a coffee in starbucks. So I started dhea and pregnenolone 3 weeks ago. And now that issue is calmed. I do small talk and fun with the staff again.

My mental issues (without dhea and pregnenolone) are extreme anxiety and self hate. Running thoughts non stop that critisize me 24/7 like "you loser, you should die, you dont deserve to live" etc. All this started after a bad trip on cannabis. So as ı said it's not pfs issues anymore.

But my pfs issues for 15 years were no libido, sweating under my Arms, dry skin, dry hair, anxiety (but 10 times less then after drug use), suicidal depression... I took hcg in hope to recover libido, not so much for mental stuff.

John W

@Unknownuser did you not also run preg, dhea, and I think you said hydrocortisone with this? Hardly a clean trial (not trying to pick mate, just calling it as I see it) and I think you need to be upfront about that when claiming hcg hasn’t done anything for ya.

not at all tryna say hcg is the cure, but those are a lot of hormonal pathways your playing with at once to be able to fairly assess any. Good luck to you lad.

On another note: week 12 (or 13, lost track) here - things are progressing nicely. Mental and sexual improvements on my end slow and steady as she likes. I’m not diving into specific symptoms on request, just overview. Focusing on a symptom by symptom basis is irrelevant in the grand scheme IMO.

also not taking any support otc supps besides occasional potassium chloride w/ lunch and dinner

Tyr1

@Unknownuser did you not also run preg, dhea, and I think you said hydrocortisone with this? Hardly a clean trial (not trying to pick mate, just calling it as I see it) and I think you need to be upfront about that when claiming hcg hasn’t done anything for ya.

not at all tryna say hcg is the cure, but those are a lot of hormonal pathways your playing with at once to be able to fairly assess any. Good luck to you lad.

On another note: week 12 (or 13, lost track) here - things are progressing nicely. Mental and sexual improvements on my end slow and steady as she likes. I’m not diving into specific symptoms on request, just overview. Focusing on a symptom by symptom basis is irrelevant in the grand scheme IMO.

also not taking any support otc supps besides occasional potassium chloride w/ lunch and dinner

Yeah, taking Preg and DHEA might not have any impact, but who knows. If it does, a good analogy might be like taking anabolic steroids, alongside post cycle therapy drugs.

Mister

I had some small improvements in week 4 to 8 maybe. 2-3 days better sleep. But gone again. I had 1-2 days with libido followed by 4-5 weeks without any sign of libido like my **** was Cut off. I had maybe 1 week where depression was lifted. But during all the time I had huge anxiety. Could almost not order a coffee in starbucks. So I started dhea and pregnenolone 3 weeks ago. And now that issue is calmed. I do small talk and fun with the staff again.

My mental issues (without dhea and pregnenolone) are extreme anxiety and self hate. Running thoughts non stop that critisize me 24/7 like "you loser, you should die, you dont deserve to live" etc. All this started after a bad trip on cannabis. So as ı said it's not pfs issues anymore.

But my pfs issues for 15 years were no libido, sweating under my Arms, dry skin, dry hair, anxiety (but 10 times less then after drug use), suicidal depression... I took hcg in hope to recover libido, not so much for mental stuff.
Don't give up, one guy not long ago recovered with proviron after 12 years of PFS.

There are still many things you can try. And everyone is different some need more or less, take it longer, do cycles, etc...

gabe

I wrote about TRT in previous posts. In short, TRT isn't something you cycle. And at the very least you wouldn't stay on it for only 3 months. You won't start seeing the full lifecycle benefits until much later in the 12 months+ ball-park. I'm not sure how many people are also on TRT plus the OP's hCG protocol, but I've been on TRT for 1.5 years and just started on hCG on 11/13. Although not a monotherapy, I can speak to any progress from being on both. Will keep this group updated with progress!

Last edited:

MitchMitchell

1000ius per week divided into 3-4 injections.

some of y’all should focus on more natural ways to enjoy life. If I go outside more have positive interactions with interesting people **** hot women and relax more in general enjoy good food fresh drinks make nice business progress you can bet any pseudo syndrome resolves by itself. GABA receptors don’t need allopregnanolone, androgen receptors don’t need DHT.

It’s a whole reset that goes beyond using XYZ drug.

Unknownuser

I was on HCG mono for 12 weeks but could not handle the anxiety and running thoughts, so I started Dhea and preg in around week 12. I know thats a lot of stuff now mixed together. But in these 12 weeks I have gone through hell and lost the confidence I built in 2 years pre HCG. Still suffering from that. As I said, HCG did nothing for me but I am a different case so I am sure it will help normal PFS guys. I suspect with the drug abuse in 2012 something in my brain got damaged (HPTA axis or whatever) so I have to see some docs first. Should check ACTH and Cortisol first. Thyroid is messed up as well since I am freezing all the time. Adrenals do not work properly. Digestion is completely fuckd up... I will stay on HCG for another 1-2 weeks and then decide if I stop or take a break and see if the mental sides stop.

Good luck everybody!

acne1776

If my LH is is 5.7 (range 1.7 - 8.6) but my testosterone is 431 (range 240 - 950), do you guys think I would benefit from HcG? Thanks in advance!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals