Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

Cooper

@Cooper Watch out with mifepristone, seems to be anti androgenic.

That's the exact reason why im gonna use it :)

Cure of PAS is anti-androgens, at least for me. That's why progesterone worked a bit when i tried it last winter. And a PAS guy healed with it so... I want my sensation and testicle, penis size back. It is funny, how a guy wants only this from life, the rest will find me and my dreams hopefully come true. I already feel like iron-man after going through all of this.

Mister

That's the exact reason why im gonna use it :)

Cure of PAS is anti-androgens, at least for me. That's why progesterone worked a bit when i tried it last winter. And a PAS guy healed with it so... I want my sensation and testicle, penis size back. It is funny, how a guy wants only this from life, the rest will find me and my dreams hopefully come true. I already feel like iron-man after going through all of this.
That's right I forgot your a post accutane victim.

Will be an interesting experiment. You already tried HCG and proviron right?

Interesting study about proviron:

Proviron compared favorably to a tricyclic antidepressant in improving the symptoms of depressives.

Last edited:

Mister

And yet another **** move from the mods of propeciahelp:

dcoKjGO.png

Yesterday Livid made a new thread giving an update of his recovery.... Guess what? Closed by mods and even made invisible in search function of the site....

Absolute cunts, imagine how many more recoveries they're hiding this way.

Cooper

And yet another **** move from the mods of propeciahelp:

dcoKjGO.png

Yesterday Livid made a new thread giving an update of his recovery.... Guess what? Closed by mods and even made invisible in search function of the site....

Absolute cunts, imagine how many more recoveries they're hiding this way.
This forum is crazy. I talked a lot with this guy before they banned my account back then. He gave me hope.

Guys, has anyone here did a doppler scan on penis? Any fibrosis stories? Im researching this topic lately...

Mister

Don't know if this study has been posted yet?

Patient improved with (high) HCG intake and anastrazole to block estrogen and promote DHT, test in the hpta. Before that he took andractim (=DHT like proviron, good comparison between proviron and andractim Is Proviron Stronger than Andractim? (Is Proviron Stronger VS DHT Gel?) )

The main treatment consisted in Tadalafil 5 mg/day and vacuum
therapy, with a favorable but partial response. Being that the diagnostic
hypothesis consisted in a drop in the serum levels of DHT, we
indicated DHT replacement treatment with Andractim® (2.5% DHT
gel) 5 gm per day. Since no clinical response was seen after 3 months of
use, it was discontinued. It’s important to clarify that while the dosage
was decided according to the treatment of hypogonadism, there is no
guideline on the replacement of DHT in patients with this syndrome.
After all he had been through, the patient went for a medical

consultation at Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, USA. He
wanted to have his DHT levels measured and opt for an alternative
treatment. A DHT measurement was performed, as well as a genetic
analysis of CAG triplet repeats of the androgen receptor gene, since
polymorphisms at this level could be associated to its lower sensitivity
to androgens. DHT resulted in a value of 192 pg/ml (112-955 pg/ml),
interpreted as a low DHT for his age. CAG determination resulted in
24 repetitions, interpreted as significant for lower sensitivity of the
androgen receptor. After this evaluation, the indicated treatment
consisted of HCGu 6000 UI/week, divided into 3 applications of 2000
UI/week, combined with Anastrozole 2 mg/week, divided into 2
intakes of 1 mg/week. This was done in order to hyper stimulate the
Leydig cells, elevate the levels of Testosterone and blocking the
aromatase, thus diverting the metabolism of Testosterone through the
5AR way (assuming it still had any remaining activity), without
compromising his spermatogenesis (Figure 3).
Figure 3: Indicated treatment. HCG: Human Corionic
Gonadotrophin. DHT: Dihydrotestosterone.
After 2 weeks of treatment he noticed some improvements, such as
less penile rigidity in a flaccid state, a more “warm” penis, increased
morning erections (without any changes in the rigidity of the
erections), some growth in penile girth, absence of post ejaculatory
asthenia, greater libido, increase in muscular tone and strength, and an
improved mood and self-esteem. One month later, a hormonal profile
was performed without DHT, showing a Testosterone of 10.2 ng/ml
(2.5-8.5 ng/ml), a bioavailable Testosterone of 6.14 ng/ml, and an
Estradiol in range, so we decided to lower the dose of HCGu to 5000
UI/week. Two months after this treatment modification, a new
hormonal profile was taken, which showed a Testosterone of 7.93
ng/ml, a bioavailable Testosterone of 2.42 ng/ml and an Estradiol in
range. This resulted in a more comfortable treatment (given that
HCGu is marketed in 5000 UI flasks) as well as a higher sense of well-
being. He is currently still under treatment, with a slow but steady
improvement in his symptoms, accompanied by periodic evaluation by
the Andrology team of the Urology department and the Psichiatry
department of the Hospital Italiano from Buenos Aires

Here's one guy who recovered with andractim: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ost-finasteride-syndrome.125634/#post-1848113

Last edited:
"This was done in order to hyper stimulate the
5AR way (assuming it still had any remaining activity)"

Lol, ******* brutal. This is the reality here. I'm dealing with the same thing. Any attempt to increase testosterone and hormones goes down aromatase pathway and leads to more bloating and gyno... virtually nothing going to 5-AR as it's barely working and already oversaturated making the small amounts of DHT it can.

I've managed to increase my 5-AR and DHT by some % and I have decent sexual function, but it's still probably 50% below normal. My estradiol on the other hand is very high (above range) and constantly a problem. Aromatase inhibitors don't help that much.

Also, I don't know why they didn't test his DHT in the follow-up? That's really stupid.

Mister

"This was done in order to hyper stimulate the
5AR way (assuming it still had any remaining activity)"

Lol, ******* brutal. This is the reality here. I'm dealing with the same thing. Any attempt to increase testosterone and hormones goes down aromatase pathway and leads to more bloating and gyno... virtually nothing going to 5-AR as it's barely working and already oversaturated making the small amounts of DHT it can.

I've managed to increase my 5-AR and DHT by some % and I have decent sexual function, but it's still probably 50% below normal. My estradiol on the other hand is very high (above range) and constantly a problem. Aromatase inhibitors don't help that much.

Also, I don't know why they didn't test his DHT in the follow-up? That's really stupid.
Did you try proviron or other DHT derivatives?

Mister

I took Proviron for a few days, and high dose 11-keto DHT for a few weeks. Not sure if that did anything for me.

Maybe Masteron?
Yeah masteron is a great option imo, even higher bioavailability than proviron.

But you need to do it for atleast 6 weeks imo, same with proviron. If mono proviron/masteron doesn't work do another cyle but also add test.

Another regimen is HCG cycle followed by proviron/masteron cycle.

Last edited:

kerm

Hi guys, I've been reading along for a while now and have been trying to get through the huge thread.
Is anyone able to explain again the background due to a DHT, such as Proviron?
What should theoretically happen in the body? Related to androgen receptor upregulation/downregulation?

Trigger of PFS is the "abrupt" return of DHT after discontinuation, right? This "interferes" with the androgen receptor? What benefit do we get from administration of DHT from "outside"? Should a cycle of Proviron be followed by a cylce of HCG, or the other way round?

Wish you the best!
kerm

I received new cortisol numbers today from a saliva test:

Morning: 1.5 (1.5 - 9.6)
Afternoon: 0.6 (0.6 - 4.1)
Evening: 0.4 (0.2 - 2.3)
Night: 0.1 (0.1 - 1.8)

Kind of suspicious that 3/4 samples are at the lower boundary of the range, isn't it? I wonder if the numbers are actually lower, but they just round up... This aligns with the low morning/afternoon values I saw in my earlier urine cortisol test, but shows a more reasonable evening result, so I'm going to assume for now that it's more accurate (I'm getting a blood test next week).

Hi guys, I've been reading along for a while now and have been trying to get through the huge thread.
What should theoretically happen in the body? Related to androgen receptor upregulation/downregulation?

Trigger of PFS is the "abrupt" return of DHT after discontinuation, right? This "interferes" with the androgen receptor? What benefit do we get from administration of DHT from "outside"? Should a cycle of Proviron be followed by a cylce of HCG, or the other way round?

Wish you the best!
kerm

I started feeling awful while on the drug, and my symptoms didn't resolve after I quit.

Mister

Wish you the best!
kerm
Read the thread and look up how HPTA works, also read up about proviron. But most info should be itt.

Best to use HCG first to raise hormones imo and afterwards use proviron, I believe this will have the best chance for it to do something. You can also try proviron only cycles first, for some that's already enough.

Also do bloodwork first to know where you are. And again, read the thread and do some research yourself.
Proviron seems to be out of stock just about everywhere right now.
Where do you live? I know it's harder to get in the US.

Where do you live? I know it's harder to get in the US.

Europe. I've checked a lot of international and EU domestic and it's all out of stock at the moment.

And with that quantity of Proviron I'd rather not order internationally (you need like 400 pills lol).

Mister

Europe. I've checked a lot of international and EU domestic and it's all out of stock at the moment.

And with that quantity of Proviron I'd rather not order internationally (you need like 400 pills lol).
Lol all people with PFS ordering it :D

Interesting study I found:

Contribution of dihydrotestosterone to male sexual behaviour​

Results: Serum dihydrotestosterone concentration was the only independent hormonal predictor of the frequency of orgasms; an increase in concentration of 1.36 nmol/l (about 2 SD) corresponded to an average increase of one orgasm a week.

Conclusions: Differences in concentrations of circulating dihydrotestosterone within the normal range may represent a major predictor of sexual activity in healthy young men.

Last edited:

Cooper

kerm

Read the thread and look up how HPTA works, also read up about proviron. But most info should be itt.

Best to use HCG first to raise hormones imo and afterwards use proviron, I believe this will have the best chance for it to do something. You can also try proviron only cycles first, for some that's already enough.

Also do bloodwork first to know where you are. And again, read the thread and do some research yourself.
Thank you very much for your answer. The huge thread unfortunately also contains many opposing theses, so it was important for me, and I think also for some others, to come back to the topic and to have a "clear" structure from people who understand more about how it works.

Mister

Guys, please read this:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PSSD/comments/ryj0yo/gut_microbiota_theory_pt_2_pssd_is_an_autoimmune/

While waiting for my Mifepristone, (i may not even need that anymore.) I think some of us have gut related issues and not AR. He says that gut issues inflames prostate and makes the pelvic floor dysfunctional.

Please make a gut microbiome, SIBO, Candida test and post it. The first one being the most important.

The gut inflamation theory has been around very long for PFS but to my knowledge, the recovery rate going of this theory is low for PFS.

But I did find one recovery;

Story from Jorden Dude used canxida for his gut health. He claims most people with PFS have SIBO.

I also believed in the gut health theory and even tried taking probiotics. I took BioGaia Gastrus, contains a lot of L reuturi.

But didn't help at all for me. I also don't have any gut issues but many say you could still have SIBO without any obivous gut issues.

I do think fasting could help like Cdnuts suggests but I don't think this will be enough to cure PFS.

Anyway, the hormone treatment angle like HCG, proviron,... has a much bigger success rate and imo also makes more sense in our case.

Didn't someone claim they recovered after doing a "fecal transplant?" One has to wonder if a troll just wanted to see if he could get the propeciahelp guys to literally eat ***t...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals