Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

Mister

Didn't someone claim they recovered after doing a "fecal transplant?" One has to wonder if a troll just wanted to see if he could get the propeciahelp guys to literally eat ***t...
Yeah this guy said he felt better after the fecal transplant...but didn't stick and he came back 5 years later telling he was not recovered.

Here's another one saying he did 10 (!) stool transplants but didn't help, especially not for his sexual sides.

Like I said the sibo, leaky gut,... theory hasn't seen many success stories for PFS. Better to focus on things that actually make more sense and recovered people like HCG, proviron, etc.

That said, the advice of eating healthy and fasting can help but I doubt it's enough for most to recover.

Mister

So propeciahelp falling futher into complete censorhip and closing almost every thread in the only section of value there, the therapeutic section, under the guise of their new fascist rules where everyone now can only talk about their regimen in their member story page... In other words it will get much harder to follow updates of people's regimen and see new regimens/therapies people are trying.

This new rule will discourage people from sharing their recovery or progress and adds another unnecessary hurdle, a new blow for the future of the forum.

nAtl5Dg.png

Cooper

Didn't someone claim they recovered after doing a "fecal transplant?" One has to wonder if a troll just wanted to see if he could get the propeciahelp guys to literally eat ***t...
What?

''How is a fecal transplant done? Doctors collect a donor's bowel movement and mix it with saline solution, then strain it through a coffee filter. The result is a brown liquid that contains the good bacteria. The doctor injects it deep into your colon using a long, flexible tube called a colonoscope.''

What?

''How is a fecal transplant done? Doctors collect a donor's bowel movement and mix it with saline solution, then strain it through a coffee filter. The result is a brown liquid that contains the good bacteria. The doctor injects it deep into your colon using a long, flexible tube called a colonoscope.''

I could have sworn someone described swallowing a capsule containing the material, but maybe I'm mistaken lol.

MichaelZurich

Hello everyone, I just wrote a user a PM but thought I wanted to share some good news with all of you too, to hopefully encourage you also. I did a 9 Weeks Cycle in the beginning of 2021, but was a little afraid of desensitising, thus stopped after 9 weeks already. mostly did 330ui eod, no weekends off. sometimes 450ui.
Here are my labs (all three times the same lab):

19.01.2022 (just got it today):
T 23.3nmol/l - (672ng/dl)
Free T 43.3pmol/l - (12.9pg/ml)
SHBG 50.2 nmol/l
E 90 pmol/l
LH 3.1
FSH 3.1
Cortisol 0.38
Prolactin 302

09.02.2021 (on hCG):
T 27.8
free T 51.6

13.10.2020 (pre hCG):
T 19.5 nmol/l = (561 ng/dl)
Free T 32.8 pmol/l = (9.5 pg/ml)
SHBG 44.2 nmol/l
E 118 pmol/l
LH 2.1
FSH 2.8
Cortisol 0.38
Prolactin 128

So thats a 20% rise in T and a 32% rise in free T.
I am aware that these fluctuate but in the 6 panels I had I never went above these 19.5 T (lowest was 18.1) in 2020.
I am pretty sure this is because I tried to focus on sleep (actually a lot) and reduce stress as much as possible and a healthy diet (mostly gluten free). Because I haven‘t been working out at all, all year long, actually even gained 8kg of fat during 2021. When I had the hCG blood panel done a year ago I was 73kg with 20% body fat, now 80kg with 25% body fat.

I also wanted to share this study from 2017 with you, where they show Testosterone levels of healthy athletes (see attachment).

I also started taking an antidepressant called vortioxetine. Which I have the feeling helps quite a bit. I also found out that I am a poor metaboliser of CYP2D6 and rapid metaboliser of CYP2C19, which makes a lot of medication a problem. But so far vortioxetine seems to help.
Btw, if you are interested in how you metabolise certain medication (for example tamoxifen is also metabolised over cyp2d6), I wrote the following reddit post in which I describe how to check your metabolism regarding your DNA for just a few bucks. (funny story: The pharmacologist at the local uni was laughing at first when I showed him the results of my own research ? then called me 2 weeks later that he and his prof where excited that all the results I brought were correct. And they actually asked me whether I could come to the uni again and show them how i came to the results, they said that they want to write an article about it in a national health magazine. Titled „an alternative way of genotyping metabolism“ or something ?). Anyway, in case you are curious:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SSRIs/comments/ru5xnx/check_your_dna_how_you_tolerate_your/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Kind Regards, Michael

Attachments

• bermonetalbjsm2017.pdf
    269.3 KB · Views: 4

Mister

G
Hello everyone, I just wrote a user a PM but thought I wanted to share some good news with all of you too, to hopefully encourage you also. I did a 9 Weeks Cycle in the beginning of 2021, but was a little afraid of desensitising, thus stopped after 9 weeks already. mostly did 330ui eod, no weekends off. sometimes 450ui.
Here are my labs (all three times the same lab):

19.01.2022 (just got it today):
T 23.3nmol/l - (672ng/dl)
Free T 43.3pmol/l - (12.9pg/ml)
SHBG 50.2 nmol/l
E 90 pmol/l
LH 3.1
FSH 3.1
Cortisol 0.38
Prolactin 302

09.02.2021 (on hCG):
T 27.8
free T 51.6

13.10.2020 (pre hCG):
T 19.5 nmol/l = (561 ng/dl)
Free T 32.8 pmol/l = (9.5 pg/ml)
SHBG 44.2 nmol/l
E 118 pmol/l
LH 2.1
FSH 2.8
Cortisol 0.38
Prolactin 128

So thats a 20% rise in T and a 32% rise in free T.
I am aware that these fluctuate but in the 6 panels I had I never went above these 19.5 T (lowest was 18.1) in 2020.
I am pretty sure this is because I tried to focus on sleep (actually a lot) and reduce stress as much as possible and a healthy diet (mostly gluten free). Because I haven‘t been working out at all, all year long, actually even gained 8kg of fat during 2021. When I had the hCG blood panel done a year ago I was 73kg with 20% body fat, now 80kg with 25% body fat.

I also wanted to share this study from 2017 with you, where they show Testosterone levels of healthy athletes (see attachment).

I also started taking an antidepressant called vortioxetine. Which I have the feeling helps quite a bit. I also found out that I am a poor metaboliser of CYP2D6 and rapid metaboliser of CYP2C19, which makes a lot of medication a problem. But so far vortioxetine seems to help.
Btw, if you are interested in how you metabolise certain medication (for example tamoxifen is also metabolised over cyp2d6), I wrote the following reddit post in which I describe how to check your metabolism regarding your DNA for just a few bucks. (funny story: The pharmacologist at the local uni was laughing at first when I showed him the results of my own research ? then called me 2 weeks later that he and his prof where excited that all the results I brought were correct. And they actually asked me whether I could come to the uni again and show them how i came to the results, they said that they want to write an article about it in a national health magazine. Titled „an alternative way of genotyping metabolism“ or something ?). Anyway, in case you are curious:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SSRIs/comments/ru5xnx/check_your_dna_how_you_tolerate_your/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Kind Regards, Michael

Great to see it helped raise your test levels but I wonder if they will stay this way.

And any improvements like better libido, etc?

Also are you going to try proviron now?

MichaelZurich

G

Great to see it helped raise your test levels but I wonder if they will stay this way.

And any improvements like better libido, etc?

Also are you going to try proviron now?
Hey man, I am actually pretty sure that they stay because as I wrote it is already a year ago that I stopped hCG. I will not try proviron but will start to go on the herbal rotation. Libido is still very low but I have to admit that my life is one big mess (might need to remove half of my thyroid…) and still suffering from a heavy burnout so it might be normal that my libido is low.

Mister

Hey man, I am actually pretty sure that they stay because as I wrote it is already a year ago that I stopped hCG. I will not try proviron but will start to go on the herbal rotation. Libido is still very low but I have to admit that my life is one big mess (might need to remove half of my thyroid…) and still suffering from a heavy burnout so it might be normal that my libido is low.
I see (looked over dates) that's great brother! Seems HCG really is a permanent boost then.

Cycling herbs can definitely help but I believe since your base test level is higher now proviron could also be a good option. Keep us updated bro.

Mister

A new recovery in the whatsapp group:

He used finasteride and saw palmetto for 9 months. Got PFS for 1+ year and recovered after 2.5 months of doing his regimen.

He experienced all kinds of sides: panic attacks, insomnia, erectile dysfunction, anxiety, low body temp, heart palpitations, brain fog, anhedonia,...

The regimen that cured him: Vit D3 2000, 120mg gingko biloba, fish oil and probiotics (brand name was one up).

Ah and he still did topical minox during pfs and his recovery but he quit that yesterday and it helped turn his hearth rythm to normal. (Common side effect from minoxidil) He also thinks it probably worsened his pfs.

Found another recovery story with Gingko biloba:

Last edited:

batistadays

Has everyone done the CDNUTS protocol exactly how it’s outlined. That’s the biggest thing I credited to curing my PFS and have been symptom free for 5 months.

multiplier

A new recovery in the whatsapp group:

He used finasteride and saw palmetto for 9 months. Got PFS for 1+ year and recovered after 2.5 months of doing his regimen.

He experienced all kinds of sides: panic attacks, insomnia, erectile dysfunction, anxiety, low body temp, heart palpitations, brain fog, anhedonia,...

The regimen that cured him: Vit D3 2000, 120mg gingko biloba, fish oil and probiotics (brand name was one up).

Ah and he still did topical minox during pfs and his recovery but he quit that yesterday and it helped turn his hearth rythm to normal. (Common side effect from minoxidil) He also thinks it probably worsened his pfs.

Found another recovery story with Gingko biloba:

I'm not a doctor, but does it seem strange that Vit D3 2000, 120mg gingko biloba, fish oil and probiotics (brand name was one up) would cure something like PFS?

Mister

I'm not a doctor, but does it seem strange that Vit D3 2000, 120mg gingko biloba, fish oil and probiotics (brand name was one up) would cure something like PFS?
Depends on how bad your pfs is I assume. Many recovery stories where things like tribulus or other herb cycles recovered guys. Most of the herbs they use are like (very) weak pro androgenic compounds.

It's worth a try but I don't think most will benefit from herbs though, especially if you have PFS for 1+ year.

Has everyone done the CDNUTS protocol exactly how it’s outlined. That’s the biggest thing I credited to curing my PFS and have been symptom free for 5 months.
Great to hear you recovered. Did you also do the androhard cycles?

MichaelZurich

Hey everyone, I just replied the following to a DM and actually think that everyone should try this if he hasn‘t already:

As I said, I am not really sure whether hCG contributed a lot to me having a higher T level now. Because it has literally only been 9 weeks. I changed a lot what I thought helped me raising my levels. Mainly:
- Eating really healthy (no gluten, no sweets, and no industrial meat, if meat only grass fed (industrial meat and poultry is fed with soy which is pure estrogen), since this is very expensive I didn‘t eat a lot of meat).
- Improving sleep!!! I know this is a hard one because I also slept terrible for years because of pfs, but I am going to bed every day between 9 and 10 o‘clock. If you wake up during the night, don‘t be mad over it and try going back to sleep (for me a fitbit-sleep tracker helped me a lot because it showed me that I am getting enough restful, that even if I thought ti have slept terrible)
- No alcohol
- Download the app „Code Checker“ and check all your cosmetics for „hormonal active ingredients“. You will be shocked hoe many products contain xenoestrogens!!
- Do not heat up food or baverages in plastic containers, toss your tee-boiler to the bin if it is made out of plastic.
- If you drink tap-water google your local tap water provider for how much fluoride it contains, If it is too high, buy glas bottled water
- I also changed the toothpaste to a „none fluoride“ one.
- I started an antidepressant called Vortioxetine, I know it is an SSRI but a very special one (I would not touch a regular SSRI). I am sure this helped me to calm and sleep better.
- Edit: Forgot two write, no or only little diary products.

Last edited:

Mister

Another one who is almost completely recovered;

Check comments.

So it seems TRT, HCG and proviron/androsterone cycles is what improved him.

He's also in the big whatsapp group and holy fck, I've seen his new profile picture and it's almost a different person in the face. His face looks more full and healthy than in this old video of him.

multiplier

Another one who is almost completely recovered;

Check comments.

So it seems TRT, HCG and proviron/androsterone cycles is what improved him.

He's also in the big whatsapp group and holy fck, I've seen his new profile picture and it's almost a different person in the face. His face looks more full and healthy than in this old video of him.

Wait so this guy never actually took finasteride though...? Interesting.

multiplier

He took azelaic acid, but does exactly the same as what finasteride does. It's a potent 5ar inhibitor.

So I read the first comment about him getting better via TRT, etc. But has he been more specific about his recovery via Whatsapp in terms of a set regimen? Is he doing TRT for life? Or just months at a time?

Also azelaic acid is super common for stuff like acne. I'm not casting doubt, just confused. When I google ""azelaic acid" +5ar" I can't find anything. Just curious.

Mister

So I read the first comment about him getting better via TRT, etc. But has he been more specific about his recovery via Whatsapp in terms of a set regimen? Is he doing TRT for life? Or just months at a time?

Also azelaic acid is super common for stuff like acne. I'm not casting doubt, just confused. When I google ""azelaic acid" +5ar" I can't find anything. Just curious.
No he didn't give any additional info on whatsapp.

Lol, maybe your google is broken, it's easy to find azelaic acid is an anti-androgen. Anti-androgen therapy. Hormonal treatment for acne and hirsutism | DermNet NZ

"5-alpha reductase inhibitors include zinc, finasteride, azelaic acid, saw palmetto"

"Azelaic acid was also a potent inhibitor of 5α-reductase"

Anyway, new update from our friend on youtube:

Seems his recovery is really going well, says his libido is back thanks to HCG. Erectile dysfunction is basically cured, all sexual issues are fixed. He's also building muscle more easily. Has more confidence and drive in life.

And he's off HCG for a couple of months now. So his improvements are holding on. Basically cured imo.