Experiences Working in Healthcare/Conventional Medical Field

Jackson Chung

I hope it’s ok I answer from my work hx.

On my floor
There was one maybe two max I would trust
And that’s because of our deep friendship
Not their skill set

No nurses
No doctors

Your presumption of being desensitized is mostly correct IME

And
Yes
I have seen death based on negligence
Stupidly
Or pride

Our cleaning lady was more therapeutic than the licensed staff…

I knew this was true. But wow. Mind blown!!! To think these people are in charge of our health. Wow.

When you say death based on negligence, stupidity or pride. Don’t these people have a heart? I couldn’t live with myself if I killed someone.

You wouldn’t trust any of the nurses or doctors with your life? How many were on your floor?

Please share some stories if you have time.

as I always said. Mind blown. Even though I knew it to be true. Wow crazy!!!

Peatful

I knew this was true. But wow. Mind blown!!! To think these people are in charge of our health. Wow.

When you say death based on negligence, stupidity or pride. Don’t these people have a heart? I couldn’t live with myself if I killed someone.

You wouldn’t trust any of the nurses or doctors with your life? How many were on your floor?

Please share some stories if you have time.

as I always said. Mind blown. Even though I knew it to be true. Wow crazy!!!
Preface:
Im jaded
Im critical
But im not bitter
Im thankful

Im not sure how they could compartmentalize as they did
It was a removed disconnect
A desensitization

This is my experience
My opinion only

The setting was a large hospital system in a large metropolitan area

I was not in acute trauma - nor pediatrics
I think things were a bit better on those floors

Ive seen bed sores
Poor wound management
Over medication
Rough handling
Falls
Hunger / thirst
Misdiagnoses
Restraints!

And the nurses tend to btch and complain at the desk about e v e r y t h i n g
(Me included)
Second and third shift nurses seemed better than first shift

You get the picture

Of course there are wonderful people scattered here and there…

Just do u and ur family the best by not being admitted
And if admitted
Always have a patient advocate with you

Edit for clarity:
They bttched about me.
Meaning I was a problem to them too.
I didn’t bttch WITH them.

Last edited:

Peatful

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Jackson Chung, 1-2 just like @Peatful and none of them are doctors or nurses atm. I’ve worked with less than 5 doctors and nurses combined in the last 25 years that I’d be okay with taking care of me. The problem is I’d still only get conventional medical care so it would be lacking due to the system itself from the get go unfortunately.

milk_lover

@Jackson Chung, 1-2 just like @Peatful and none of them are doctors or nurses atm. I’ve worked with less than 5 doctors and nurses combined in the last 25 years that I’d be okay with taking care of me. The problem is I’d still only get conventional medical care so it would be lacking due to the system itself from the get go unfortunately.
Our main doctor said in her words today "We are slaves to protocols" when I questioned some of these protocols...

Jackson Chung

That’s 100% truth. :(

So assuming they weren't slaves to the protocol and could do whatever they want (including natural medicine, diet, exercise, etc...) do you still believe 90% of doctors are brainwashed and beyond hope? Or is there some hope?

My cousin is a doctor, i tried to tell her about natural things, but she ignored it. Thinking she knows best. I sense a bit of arrogance in them...

Despite my name, I am Indian raised in America. I know a lot of Indian doctors. They seem to follow the dogma and don't really think for themselves. I think their money and good family connections/wealth allow them to live somewhat healthy despite their terrible diet. I know a guy that wont give his children fruit juice because it has sugar in it. I couldn't stop laughing lol. But they are eating all sorts of fried snacks with sugar and PUFA in it. And the mom and dad both are pharmacists LOL.

Peatful

Our main doctor said in her words today "We are slaves to protocols" when I questioned some of these protocols...
Convenient excuse imo

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
So assuming they weren't slaves to the protocol and could do whatever they want (including natural medicine, diet, exercise, etc...) do you still believe 90% of doctors are brainwashed and beyond hope?
It seems that way although if they were given more freedom perhaps we’d see more of them being open minded. I’ve had two M.D. friends over the years that were open to other things more in line with Peat ideas and live that way in their personal lives but they would never risk talking about it at work for fear of losing their license or job.
I know a lot of Indian doctors.
One of my friends I mentioned above is Indian. He’s a really great guy but in order to practice the way he’d like he would have to give up his lucrative position and basically go out on his own, not accept insurance payment, have a private pay practice and risk not being able to support his family. He might do it though when the kids are grown. I’d really hate to be in that position.

Jackson Chung

That's scary, you must have come acr
It seems that way although if they were given more freedom perhaps we’d see more of them being open minded. I’ve had two M.D. friends over the years that were open to other things more in line with Peat ideas and live that way in their personal lives but they would never risk talking about it at work for fear of losing their license or job.

One of my friends I mentioned above is Indian. He’s a really great guy but in order to practice the way he’d like he would have to give up his lucrative position and basically go out on his own, not accept insurance payment, have a private pay practice and risk not being able to support his family. He might do it though when the kids are grown. I’d really hate to be in that position.

So even with complete freedom they would not change their mind. 90% would still go with the accepted medical standard (vaccines, pills, surgery, radiation, etc…).

That’s interesting and explains a lot…

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter

So even with complete freedom they would not change their mind. 90% would still go with the accepted medical standard (vaccines, pills, surgery, radiation, etc…).

That’s the impression I get. We had a guy with one lung that was with us to get off the ventilator (and we succeeded) but they wouldn’t manage his other issues appropriately so in the end he had to go back on the vent each night. His problems were stemming from his gut and malabsorption which I noticed after his belly swelled up to the size of about 7 months pregnant one day. I spoke to multiple doctors and in their arrogance I was dismissed, ridiculed and told to stay in my lane. Ironically when he discharged from our hospital another doctor diagnosed the gut and malabsorption issues. In the end all I can do is advocate for people and thankfully my boss could see it too and backed me up.

Regina

If they had more freedom, then market forces would adapt. The lack of freedom enslaves them to vaccines, pills, surgery radiation, lame nutrition, etc. Those enslavements would lose their gold standard.

Jackson Chung

If they had more freedom, then market forces would adapt. The lack of freedom enslaves them to vaccines, pills, surgery radiation, lame nutrition, etc. Those enslavements would lose their gold standard.

I doubt it. Ray's knowledge would destroy the medical industry. 70% of them would be useless overnight. Especially if toxins in our food were outlawed and pollution kept under control.

A cure for cancer can never be found. It would destroy hundreds of thousands of livelihoods that make a living from the "industry". Think about your university researchers, chemists, process engineers at pharma plants, salespeople, administrators, doctors, nurses, hospital support staff, pharmacists and so many more would lose their jobs overnight. I'm assuming it costs $300,000 for a cancer patient? A quick google search shows we have 1.9 million new diagnoses every year. Not including costs for people that already have it, it seems to be a 400-700 billion dollar industry. That's about the size of the auto industry (15,000,000 cars sold annually at $40,000 a piece) which is a honest industry.

Regina

I doubt it. Ray's knowledge would destroy the medical industry. 70% of them would be useless overnight. Especially if toxins in our food were outlawed and pollution kept under control.

A cure for cancer can never be found. It would destroy hundreds of thousands of livelihoods that make a living from the "industry". Think about your university researchers, chemists, process engineers at pharma plants, salespeople, administrators, doctors, nurses, hospital support staff, pharmacists and so many more would lose their jobs overnight. I'm assuming it costs $300,000 for a cancer patient? A quick google search shows we have 1.9 million new diagnoses every year. Not including costs for people that already have it, it seems to be a 400-700 billion dollar industry. That's about the size of the auto industry (15,000,000 cars sold annually at $40,000 a piece) which is a honest industry.
Yep. No freedom for Doctors anytime soon.

shanny

Forum Supporter
Preface:
Im jaded
Im critical
But im not bitter
Im thankful

Im not sure how they could compartmentalize as they did
It was a removed disconnect
A desensitization

This is my experience
My opinion only

The setting was a large hospital system in a large metropolitan area

I was not in acute trauma - nor pediatrics
I think things were a bit better on those floors

Ive seen bed sores
Poor wound management
Over medication
Rough handling
Falls
Hunger / thirst
Misdiagnoses
Restraints!

And the nurses tend to btch and complain at the desk about e v e r y t h i n g
(Me included)
Second and third shift nurses seemed better than first shift

You get the picture

Of course there are wonderful people scattered here and there…

Just do u and ur family the best by not being admitted
And if admitted
Always have a patient advocate with you

Edit for clarity:
They bttched about me.
Meaning I was a problem to them too.
I didn’t bttch WITH them.
+1 on all of this. I don't want to sound like an alarmist or a pessimist, but I don't know another medical professional I would trust, personally. I've worked in all types of settings, and it's really all the same. Much like @Blossom, I've stuck with it a lot longer than I'd like to admit, hoping to make a difference and be the one person that DOES listen, that DOES have solutions. Maybe that's my own arrogance? Being in it does still brainwash even the best of us! I don't know what the answer is, but it's too far gone. People are in too deep and they want to source their health and wellness to someone else. Personal accountability is out the window for the general population, IMO.

During the pandemic and my unwillingness to get injected, I began working with a small organization of what seemed like a like-minded group of people. I slowly realized that although they weren't following the c0v!d malarkey, they too were/are victims of the system. Dictated by insurance, following healthcare "protocols" and "diagnosis" and not treating the person. It's clear that it's too much work/effort/and fighting against the system to do the right thing. I personally can't work like that anymore, and I've come to realize I don't want to be part of the problem. I use my knowledge to help the people close to me, the people that really want to get better by changing what their doing. I try to live my life being a good example to those around me, especially the kids in my life. Giving the next generation that ability to think independently and take personal accountability is our only hope.

Peatful

+1 on all of this. I don't want to sound like an alarmist or a pessimist, but I don't know another medical professional I would trust, personally. I've worked in all types of settings, and it's really all the same. Much like @Blossom, I've stuck with it a lot longer than I'd like to admit, hoping to make a difference and be the one person that DOES listen, that DOES have solutions. Maybe that's my own arrogance? Being in it does still brainwash even the best of us! I don't know what the answer is, but it's too far gone. People are in too deep and they want to source their health and wellness to someone else. Personal accountability is out the window for the general population, IMO.

During the pandemic and my unwillingness to get injected, I began working with a small organization of what seemed like a like-minded group of people. I slowly realized that although they weren't following the c0v!d malarkey, they too were/are victims of the system. Dictated by insurance, following healthcare "protocols" and "diagnosis" and not treating the person. It's clear that it's too much work/effort/and fighting against the system to do the right thing. I personally can't work like that anymore, and I've come to realize I don't want to be part of the problem. I use my knowledge to help the people close to me, the people that really want to get better by changing what their doing. I try to live my life being a good example to those around me, especially the kids in my life. Giving the next generation that ability to think independently and take personal accountability is our only hope.
As you’ve said before
Big difference between a practitioner and a healer

Diagnoses and protocols are only something to be aware of when charting
When documenting
Neither of those things had any any influence on me with my patient assessment or treatment approach
This is why I call it a convenient excuse above
It should be tertiary….

I once went to a TCM guy
From Shanghai
Very little English spoken

I went in to my first tx and began to tell him what was wrong with me
He said
“No no. I tell you what is wrong with you. Not you me.”
And he treated me as such
Real medicine IME

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals