Future Of Medicine

cjm

I received the second Arnica package today and it is 11ml dissolved in 90% ethanol. Perfect for hitting trouble spots like joints. So far so good, no adverse reactions, just subtle warmth. I even put a couple drops in my ears! I plan to "recycle" it once it gets low.

cjm

There was a huge difference between the sugar pills and ethanol preparation of Arnica. The latter is a Dr. Reckeweg production. I applied the whole bottle (CM potency) topically, twice*, went to sleep, and woke up an hour later shivering and covered in sweat. Mind you, there was no panic or anxiety associated with this. Most of the sweat was on my chest and upper back. My initial thought is my diaphragm is waking up from a long, tense sleep -- I have usually have trouble breathing air into my lungs, I end up focusing on my abdomen in a forced way. My breathing isn't natural or full yet, I think I need to practice. Stiff spots, i.e., hips, shoulers, that were too stubborn to stretch are starting to loosen and melt. Also, I dreamed vividly for the first time in years. My body temperature has definitely dropped, in a good way, like stress hormones going away. My muscles feel fuller, more ready. Per my earlier comments, I started the clonidine yesterday and took a few healthy divided doses (400mg) of magnesium bicarbonate. The homeopathy feels like it is paving the way for the action of these things. I've done enough health "protocols" to know when something is working or not, and the magnesium and clonidine feel like they are working better after homeopathic treatment.

*I know I was supposed to be way more cautious with high potencies but I'm a little fed up with the state of things and I'm trying to create momentum.

Last edited:

Lollipop2

There was a huge difference between the sugar pills and ethanol preparation of Arnica. The latter is a Dr. Reckeweg production. I applied the whole bottle (CM potency) topically, twice*, went to sleep, and woke up an hour later shivering and covered in sweat. Mind you, there was no panic or anxiety associated with this. Most of the sweat was on my chest and upper back. My initial thought is my diaphragm is waking up from a long, tense sleep -- I have usually have trouble breathing air into my lungs, I end up focusing on my abdomen in a forced way. My breathing isn't natural or full yet, I think I need to practice. Stiff spots, i.e., hips, shoulers, that were too stubborn to stretch are starting to loosen and melt. Also, I dreamed vividly for the first time in years. My body temperature has definitely dropped, in a good way, like stress hormones going away. My muscles feel fuller, more ready. Per my earlier comments, I started the clonidine yesterday and took a few healthy divided doses (400mg) of magnesium bicarbonate. The homeopathy feels like it is paving the way for the action of these things. I've done enough health "protocols" to know when something is working or not, and the magnesium and clonidine feel like they are working better after homeopathic treatment.

*I know I was supposed to be way more cautious with high potencies but I'm a little fed up with the state of things and I'm trying to create momentum.
I wish you would work with a Homeopathist. I am not feeling great about your experimentation especially with high doses. Now that you have started a pharmaceutical, I think it changes the action of homeopathy. Please research.

Lejeboca

I wish you would work with a Homeopathist. I am not feeling great about your experimentation especially with high doses. Now that you have started a pharmaceutical, I think it changes the action of homeopathy. Please research.

I agree!! In my own experience, homepathy might have an undesirable/unexpected effect in other phisiological areas, possibly along with desirable effects in target areas. One have to know an antidote then or be prepared to deal with "side effects". (Luckily for me, my potencies were low when those "side effects" occurred and I eventually mitigated them, after stopping the remedies, which was Ok to do for low potencies.)

cjm

I agree!! In my own experience, homepathy might have an undesirable/unexpected effect in other phisiological areas, possibly along with desirable effects in target areas. One have to know an antidote then or be prepared to deal with "side effects". (Luckily for me, my potencies were low when those "side effects" occurred and I eventually mitigated them, after stopping the remedies, which was Ok to do for low potencies.)

I appreciate the caution, both of you. I will look into it. Could you elaborate on your experience a little, Lejeboca?

Edit: There's a reputable homeopathist working a few miles from my house: Dr. Kristaps Paddock

"Dr Paddock brings years of training and experience to his practice of homeopathy. He has studied extensively with world-renowned homeopaths Drs. Paul Herscu and Amy Rothenberg, and strives to provide the best care available."

Lollipop2

I appreciate the caution, both of you. I will look into it. Could you elaborate on your experience a little, Lejeboca?

Edit: There's a reputable homeopathist working a few miles from my house: Dr. Kristaps Paddock

"Dr Paddock brings years of training and experience to his practice of homeopathy. He has studied extensively with world-renowned homeopaths Drs. Paul Herscu and Amy Rothenberg, and strives to provide the best care available."
Great! Definitely go see him and explain everything you have taken and done. He needs to know the full background to help you.

tankasnowgod

The alternative medicine world should open themselves to full rigorous scientific investigation, so that what works can be accepted into widespread medical dogma and what has no credible basis can be stripped away and left in the past.

Good idea...... but when is conventional medicine going to open themselves up to full rigorous scientific investigation? The current system is basically top down authoritarianism. Scientific evidence is pushed aside when it doesn't fit the narrative, or the agenda of drug companies and other major players.

Aspirin, for example, is an effective blood thinner that can prevent clotting with a track record longer than any other drug, making it one of the safest. Why, then, are drugs like Warfarin, Eliquis and Xarelto EVER prescribed before Aspirin? Aspirin has a longer track record than the other three combined. Why is that scientific evidence cast aside, if not solely for profit?

It's certainly possible right now that the entire medical system is crashing down (seeing as the entire World Economy is). Maybe it gets replaced with something better. Or, maybe we will still have more top down authoritarianism, at least in public medicine.

If that's the case...... maybe the future is medicine through Private Contracts (or things like Private Membership Associations) that are not bound to entities like State Medical Boards or the FDA, or the WHO or what have you. Jon Rappoport gives a good example here-

Hydroxychloroquine, COVID, FDA; and Pharma and all its whores around the world « Jon Rappoport's Blog

"The FDA and Pharma want to be the first and last word.

Life and Liberty say they are not the first and last word.

In that regard, there is another issue: licenses vs. contracts. The medical cartel, backed by governments, has established medical boards which grant licenses to practice medicine. These special persons, doctors, are handed the right to treat and cure diseases. This is an attempt to create a monopoly.

There is another avenue: private contracts. Here is the analogy I’ve used to describe this situation. Two adults, Joe and Fred, enter into an agreement. Joe says he has a health condition. He will be the patient. Fred will be the practitioner. Fred has a well on his property. Fred believes the water has a special healing quality. He will give some of it (or sell it) to Joe, who will drink it over the course of two weeks.

Both men, in their contract, agree that no legal liability will be attached to the outcome. They are both responsible. They are of sound mind. They don’t require government permission to sign or fulfill their contract.

That’s it in a nutshell.

Joe and Fred are operating on their own. They have that natural right. They also have the right to be wrong—in case the water treatment doesn’t work, or is harmful.

Of course, all sorts of meddlers will claim this arrangement is illegal and absurd. Meddlers always try to curb freedom. That’s their crusade in life. They can’t stand the idea of people making their own choices and decisions and then accepting the consequences.

I’m not saying governments will honor such contracts. Governments are prime meddlers. I’m saying these contracts (and not just in the arena of healing) stand outside governments. They are citizen-to-citizen. They are prior to government. They are intrinsically more real than government.

THIS is what COMMUNITY actually means."

Last edited:

Lejeboca

Could you elaborate on your experience a little, Lejeboca?

Here is one of my experiences: Ledum Palustre (at a low potency such as 15c) is known to be anti-mosquito bites. Where I live is a ton of nasty mosquitoes. I used one pill after being outside here. Indeed, the welts that I typically have from the bites subsided. But the next day I had a recurrence of the back pain, the same as I had before when I had lyme.
Indeed, Ledum is against piercing-type bites, which are also produced by tics.
I've learned this about Ledum only after the I've fixed my back pain (took me a while to do so), and decided to "double-check" since the circumstances were more favorable in case back pain returns. I tried Ledum again, and sure enough the same back pain (but not as bad) came back...

yerrag

Good idea...... but when is conventional medicine going to open themselves up to full rigorous scientific investigation? The current system is basically top down authoritarianism. Scientific evidence is pushed aside when it doesn't fit the narrative, or the agenda of drug companies and other major players.

Aspirin, for example, is an effective blood thinner that can prevent clotting with a track record longer than any other drug, making it one of the safest. Why, then, are drugs like Warfarin, Eliquis and Xarelto EVER prescribed before Aspirin? Aspirin has a longer track record than the other three combined. Why is that scientific evidence cast aside, if not solely for profit?

It's certainly possible right now that the entire medical system is crashing down (seeing as the entire World Economy is). Maybe it gets replaced with something better. Or, maybe we will still have more top down authoritarianism, at least in public medicine.

If that's the case...... maybe the future is medicine through Private Contracts (or things like Private Membership Associations) that are not bound to entities like State Medical Boards or the FDA, or the WHO or what have you. Jon Rappoport gives a good example here-

Hydroxychloroquine, COVID, FDA; and Pharma and all its whores around the world « Jon Rappoport's Blog

"The FDA and Pharma want to be the first and last word.

Life and Liberty say they are not the first and last word.

In that regard, there is another issue: licenses vs. contracts. The medical cartel, backed by governments, has established medical boards which grant licenses to practice medicine. These special persons, doctors, are handed the right to treat and cure diseases. This is an attempt to create a monopoly.

There is another avenue: private contracts. Here is the analogy I’ve used to describe this situation. Two adults, Joe and Fred, enter into an agreement. Joe says he has a health condition. He will be the patient. Fred will be the practitioner. Fred has a well on his property. Fred believes the water has a special healing quality. He will give some of it (or sell it) to Joe, who will drink it over the course of two weeks.

Both men, in their contract, agree that no legal liability will be attached to the outcome. They are both responsible. They are of sound mind. They don’t require government permission to sign or fulfill their contract.

That’s it in a nutshell.

Joe and Fred are operating on their own. They have that natural right. They also have the right to be wrong—in case the water treatment doesn’t work, or is harmful.

Of course, all sorts of meddlers will claim this arrangement is illegal and absurd. Meddlers always try to curb freedom. That’s their crusade in life. They can’t stand the idea of people making their own choices and decisions and then accepting the consequences.

I’m not saying governments will honor such contracts. Governments are prime meddlers. I’m saying these contracts (and not just in the arena of healing) stand outside governments. They are citizen-to-citizen. They are prior to government. They are intrinsically more real than government.

THIS is what COMMUNITY actually means."

Excellent post! The idea of private contracts appeals to me. Is there any way to make it iron-clad so it protects both parties? Litigation lawyers would want to undermine these contracts. They will want to break into these contracts or even plant fake patients so these patients can make life hell for practitioners. And likely, our court system will be on the side of these lawyers. This is the problem with a system of law. It inevitably gets morphed from a system made to serve the people into a system made for people to serve the law.

yerrag

I wish there is a way to vet homeopaths though, in the same way there is a way we could vet alternative doctors as well as mainstream doctors. It's very hard to get a recommendation. I rely more on Amazon recommendations of products than on people recommending doctors. More often, if I try hard enough, I'll find a gem in an Amazon product review. But with doctor reviews, just finding reviews is hard enough in itself. You end up often throwing darts or asking friends and acquaintances, and then they more often than not like to refer people with the highest titles. And in my book, people with the highest titles are usually the ones who do a good job at sucking up to medical boards and pharma companies.

Lollipop2

I wish there is a way to vet homeopaths though, in the same way there is a way we could vet alternative doctors as well as mainstream doctors. It's very hard to get a recommendation. I rely more on Amazon recommendations of products than on people recommending doctors. More often, if I try hard enough, I'll find a gem in an Amazon product review. But with doctor reviews, just finding reviews is hard enough in itself. You end up often throwing darts or asking friends and acquaintances, and then they more often than not like to refer people with the highest titles. And in my book, people with the highest titles are usually the ones who do a good job at sucking up to medical boards and pharma companies.
I get this, especially if you live in a remote area or country. My concern is not really for you at all. He was going against homeopathic principles the way he was experimenting. It was not safe.

cjm

I get this, especially if you live in a remote area or country. My concern is not really for you at all. He was going against homeopathic principles the way he was experimenting. It was not safe.

I don't know what exactly homeopathic principles are, I admit, except for "like treats like" (which doesn't make immediate sense for the low potency homeopathic magnesium that makes my muscles relax) but is there not room for collaboration between "allopathic" (or whatever low dose [mcg amounts] clonidine usage concerns) and homeopathic? What specifically makes them incompatible if you trust Ray's recommendations on low doses of certain pharma creations? Not a rhetorical question: I may be reckless but I'm not uncurious. Ray is making these recommendations while basically acting as an unofficial historian for Koch and ilk, who if I'm not mistaken were also using homeopathic principles to treat patients. I'd rather not talk in abstractions about how these allopathic or homeopathic clinical practices are organized, I talk to myself in abstractions all day long. My experiment is not abstract at all, it is in pursuit of a concrete goal, and I'm using all methods at my disposal in symphony as appropriate. My sob story can be found in my very short content history on this site if you are curious.

Edit: I wanted to note that I've never felt better in my life than I have today and that is with my reckless mash-up of medical disciplines. I've said this before so I'm being cautious but normally when I say that I'm manic. I am far from manic today but I have the same energy without the overstimulation.

Btw, Dr. Paddock's assistant responded and he is seeing new patients. I plan to make an appointment and blab at him. I'll keep you posted! :)

+100. I may have lucked out with this Dr. Paddock but I would have had no idea how to pick one if there were none close to me. He's not a convicted murderer (hyperbole!) and he's within a few miles so I try him out. But if I had to drive far or take a train or fly to one without a good sense of the doctor's competence (and warmth for flip's sake, I want to talk to someone with a little humanity), I would basically be using my intuition, which could be as good as throwing darts, as you say.

Last edited:

cjm

Spoke to the doctor's office. Homeopathy and naturopathy are generally not covered by insurance but the office itemizes their invoices so you can submit particular claims and hope for the best. I'm lucky to have the financial means to cover costs out of pocket but it's still not cheap. Compared to all the money I've spent on supplements over the years, it's a drop in the bucket. But I was quoted $300 for the initial 90 min consult and every additional appointment is $185 for an hour. Not putting any faith on getting reimbursed. I have a week and a half before I will have the funds so there is some time for reflection.

Lejeboca

Spoke to the doctor's office. Homeopathy and naturopathy are generally not covered by insurance but the office itemizes their invoices so you can submit particular claims and hope for the best. I'm lucky to have the financial means to cover costs out of pocket but it's still not cheap. Compared to all the money I've spent on supplements over the years, it's a drop in the bucket. But I was quoted $300 for the initial 90 min consult and every additional appointment is $185 for an hour. Not putting any faith on getting reimbursed. I have a week and a half before I will have the funds so there is some time for reflection.

If you are in the US, you can be reimbursed on your FSA or HSA. At least it will be tax free.

Lollipop2

Glad you enquired! That cost is a normal rate. The first visit is thorough-probably the most detailed intake at a medical professional’s office you will have. It is fantastic! They will get a great view of your overall health history. Good stuff.

yerrag

Yes, and I appreciate your lack of concern of me lol. But I'm only wishing that we have access to good information that leads us to good doctors, homeopaths included.

All we have is trial and error, unless we're in a circle of well-informed people who can give good recs. We're already burning a hole in our pocket on supplements, and the last thing we need is a bad doctor. The $300 initial consulation is more than worth the time spent with a good doctor, but a big drain for finding out that doctor has no ability.

In a world where there's more experts with no abilities than those with great abilities, the odds are against us. And so, while this isn't a path I recommend to most people I know, I would rather learn to doctor myself.

I understand what cjm is doing could harm him, and I agree that if he's going down that path, getting a doctor would be better.

Lollipop2

Yes, and I appreciate your lack of concern of me lol. But I'm only wishing that we have access to good information that leads us to good doctors, homeopaths included.

All we have is trial and error, unless we're in a circle of well-informed people who can give good recs. We're already burning a hole in our pocket on supplements, and the last thing we need is a bad doctor. The $300 initial consulation is more than worth the time spent with a good doctor, but a big drain for finding out that doctor has no ability.

In a world where there's more experts with no abilities than those with great abilities, the odds are against us. And so, while this isn't a path I recommend to most people I know, I would rather learn to doctor myself.

I understand what cjm is doing could harm him, and I agree that if he's going down that path, getting a doctor would be better.
Truth is I am on the same page with you in self treating. I have learned along the way to reason and I have discernment. Both protect my experimentation. Also I am highly tuned into to myself. I have a strong sense when something is the correct amount or the wrong amount. I have seen in your many threads, you exhibiting the same discernment.

yerrag

Truth is I am on the same page with you in self treating. I have learned along the way to reason and I have discernment. Both protect my experimentation. Also I am highly tuned into to myself. I have a strong sense when something is the correct amount or the wrong amount. I have seen in your many threads, you exhibiting the same discernment.
I'm glad we're on the same frequency and our ideas are resonating. I can very well appreciate the frustration my dad has with his colleagues as I find myself being in his shoes now. The discernment is key, especially with knowing whether a person can be helped or not. Rather than drop a person like a hot potato halfway because of frustration, I rather not expend the effort at all in trying to help someone.

cjm

Hey man, I'm right here :)

I feel a little scolded by you, Lollipop. I admit it has been bugging me since you flat out said I wasn't being safe. I should be posting my experiment in a log, not a high-level discussion of "The Future of Medicine," with all the details so you can make a proper judgment on its safety, but discernment and reason are relative to the individual person's situation. You are backhandedly calling me an idiot, which is your prerogative, but go ahead and say it. I try to make concessions about my situation so that passerby's don't get the wrong idea. I will be more cognizant of the danger of that in the future.

What specifically makes them [homeopathy and allopathy] incompatible if you trust Ray's recommendations on low doses of certain pharma creations?

This is my burning question, relevant to the thread, that no one has touched yet. Unless I am mislabeling the low dose recommendations from Ray as allopathy, please correct me. I'm asking if you think Ray's recommendations for 2-4mg cypro, 5mg DHEA, 10mg B6, etc., are incompatible with homeopathy at any dilution, e.g., Koch's triquinoyl. If you think you shouldn't take them together, could you explain why in concrete terms? Is it simply that the 50M and CM dilutions are orders of magnitude more diluted and reactive than the cancer-curing dilutions that Koch used and therefore relatively unstudied and warrant more caution?

Last edited:

cjm

I'm glad we're on the same frequency and our ideas are resonating. I can very well appreciate the frustration my dad has with his colleagues as I find myself being in his shoes now. The discernment is key, especially with knowing whether a person can be helped or not. Rather than drop a person like a hot potato halfway because of frustration, I rather not expend the effort at all in trying to help someone.

Nitpicking here, but you have conflated helping yourself with helping others. I will retract my nitpick if you have a medical practice I'm not aware of. I'm a little salty as you can tell. I also wasn't aware you were trying to help me if that was the implication. Just to be clear, I am open to a dialogue, but I just ask that we not be passive aggressive, please, my comment about you practicing medicine notwithstanding. As always, correct me if I have gotten the wrong impression.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals