Future Of Medicine

cjm

I did this very thing before when I had to get vaccines to enter graduate school. As soon as the nurse left the room, I popped 50m homeopathic sugar pills In my mouth. Canceled the vaccine immediately. I could feel it working in my veins. It was crazy cool.

I missed this before -- whoa, 50M? That's wild. I need to try. I have Thuja 1M arriving today. I have been trying out various remedies, e.g., Nux Vomica, St John's Wort, Chamomilla, Hepar Sulph, and they all seem to work on muscular tension, but I'm craving more release. My suboccipitals are insanely stubborn.

I should mention I've been taking Panquinone as well in higher than recommended doses and it seems uniquely potent among the homeopathics, though that 50M sugar dilution, again, seems absolutely wild. It would be unfathomable to make that by hand, lol.

Edit: holy crap, this gives whole new meaning to the idea of a placebo/sugar pill!

Last edited:

Recoen

I missed this before -- whoa, 50M? That's wild. I need to try. I have Thuja 1M arriving today. I have been trying out various remedies, e.g., Nux Vomica, St John's Wort, Chamomilla, Hepar Sulph, and they all seem to work on muscular tension, but I'm craving more release. My suboccipitals are insanely stubborn.

I should mention I've been taking Panquinone as well in higher than recommended doses and it seems uniquely potent among the homeopathics, though that 50M sugar dilution, again, seems absolutely wild. It would be unfathomable to make that by hand, lol.

Edit: holy crap, this gives whole new meaning to the idea of a placebo/sugar pill!
@Lollipop2 would any 50M remedy work or did you use a specific one for the vaccine you were taking?

Lollipop2

Yes it was amazing!! But you can only use 50m once in many many years. I used 50m Arnica and 50m Thuja sugar pills. They were mixed in a packet and I popped them in my mouth the second the nurse left the room.

I once saw a homeopath in Santa Fe give this guy a 50m dose of Arnica who really need a double knee replacement but didn’t have the money and who was hobbling around barely able to walk. Crazy but in minutes if not not seconds, He literally started smiling and saying, my pain is gone and started doing a dance of sorts! Well it lasted maybe three or so months and he came back for more and she refused saying it was not safe. She told him to get his knees replaced.

edit: In homeopathy there are two methods to treat: symptoms and constitution. The 30 and 50m doses are mostly used in treating a person’s constitution. They do a lot of high dosing in India. Usually symptom treatment doesn’t go above 10m.

Last edited:

Lollipop2

@Lollipop2 would any 50M remedy work or did you use a specific one for the vaccine you were taking?
See my post above: 50m Arnica, 50m Thuja mixed together. Not just any remedy works. This is the art and science of homeopathy how to figure out which one!

yerrag

See my post above: 50m Arnica, 50m Thuja mixed together. Not just any remedy works. This is the art and science of homeopathy how to figure out which one!
How did you figure this one out? What materia medica are you using?

Lollipop2

How did you figure this one out? What materia medica are you using?
My homeopath in Sante Fe where I studied that homeopathy course for MD’s. She went as well and we struck up a friendship. I apprenticed with her for a while. Then she quit to have a baby. There are articles written about vaccine protection. Look earlier in the thread, that guy posted one about Thuja.

edit: I use the classic materia medica. I once saw it on Amazon.

yerrag

My homeopath in Sante Fe where I studied that homeopathy course for MD’s. She went as well and we struck up a friendship. I apprenticed with her for a while. Then she quit to have a baby. There are articles written about vaccine protection. Look earlier in the thread, that guy posted one about Thuja.
Oh yes. I read that. Great you got good training. Certainly a lot better than winging it using books especially with homeo. Plenty of know-how and thought process involved. Like cooking by cookbook vs. learning from a good chef.

I may get what you had. Curious how arnica gets into it as my experience with arnica was for pain and as an salve like in Traumeel. Shows how little I know.

Lollipop2

Oh yes. I read that. Great you got good training. Certainly a lot better than winging it using books especially with homeo. Plenty of know-how and thought process involved. Like cooking by cookbook vs. learning from a good chef.

I may get what you had. Curious how arnica gets into it as my experience with arnica was for pain and as an salve like in Traumeel. Shows how little I know.
It is for trauma mainly. Give it right after a car accident or any sort of trauma and it literally calms down fast a hysteric person.

yerrag

It is for trauma mainly. Give it right after a car accident or any sort of trauma and it literally calms down fast a hysteric person.
That makes sense. Vaccination is traumatic.

yerrag

@Lollipop2 I can find boiron sugar pills for thuja at 30c at a local online store, and I happen to have arnica 30c on hand. How different are they from the 50m? Will the 30c work as well? Thanks.

Lejeboca

@Lollipop2 I can find boiron sugar pills for thuja at 30c at a local online store, and I happen to have arnica 30c on hand. How different are they from the 50m? Will the 30c work as well? Thanks.

Sorry for jumping in before seeing lollipop's response!
I think 50m is by prescription only (maybe even produced to order). I've never seen such potency without prescription for any remedy in the US or Europe.
Check out the Thuja potencies in book I've posted. Dr. Burnett used low potencies. So Thuja 30c should be enough. At least this is the highest that I have on-hand.

Re: Arnica
For deep trauma such as here (no pun intended) as opposed to bruises and scratches, I'd go for the highest you can find. Maybe dilute further 30c if this is the highest available in pills to you.

Lollipop2

Firstly, Boiron is a great company! Secondly to your question: An order of magnitude difference! Those are considered low doses and I would use for acute problems. You will have to see a Homeopathist to get 50m or make it yourself, but lots of effort there. See above the post which tells you how to make your own.

yerrag

Sorry for jumping in before seeing lollipop's response!
I think 50m is by prescription only (maybe even produced to order). I've never seen such potency without prescription for any remedy in the US or Europe.
Check out the Thuja potencies in book I've posted. Dr. Burnett used low potencies. So Thuja 30c should be enough. At least this is the highest that I have on-hand.

Re: Arnica
For deep trauma such as here (no pun intended) as opposed to bruises and scratches, I'd go for the highest you can find. Maybe dilute further 30c if this is the highest available in pills to you.
Firstly, Boiron is a great company! Secondly to your question: An order of magnitude difference! Those are considered low doses and I would use for acute problems. You will have to see a Homeopathist to get 50m or make it yourself, but lots of effort there. See above the post which tells you how to make your own.

Thanks to you both. I'll check that post again on how to make my own. Both of the arnica and thuja are sugar pills though. I hope the post gives instructions on using sugar pills to dilute or increase potencies.

Lollipop2

Thanks to you both. I'll check that post again on how to make my own. Both of the arnica and thuja are sugar pills though. I hope the post gives instructions on using sugar pills to dilute or increase potencies.
Just melt them in water. Anyway follow the instructions.

yerrag

Thanks a lot. I love it when it's so easy. Life can't get any better :):

Lollipop2

cjm

Great! Thanks for the link. Read up and research on how to take a high dose homeopathic remedy. It is different than lower dose. Make sure you are well informed.

Appreciate the caution. Any links you can send? I've working my way up through the potencies, currently at 1M with Thuja and Hepar Sulph. I've tried maybe 10 different compounds. They all seem to have the property of allowing muscle contraction where previously there was numbness or swollenness. I went through a bottle of Panquinone in a weekend and barely noticed, if that speaks to the intractability of my issues.

Elize

What is the combination of Boiron Arnica and thuja used for?

Thanks

cjm

I need to bow out of this conversation for the time being due to confounders in my personal experiment (quest to solve muscle stiffness/numbness/restlessness and mental rumination) but I received some Arnica Montana CM potency this weekend and went through 100 sugar pills. My intestines are starting come alive and a familiar brightness is coming back to my perception of things. I always knew there was a direct connection between the brain and the intestines, I've groked it so many times in the past when my intestines were responsive, but in recent years, as I fail more at my quest, I've become helpless and lost the reflex between them: I've been "stuck" in this way for about 10 years and I'm only 33. Long way to go but I can actually feel the swelling in my abdomen and lower legs now where there was simple numbness before. I won't get into it yet because my thoughts are too disparate for consumption but I believe I have excessive adrenaline. Homeopathy did something for me here but it's become clear I need to focus on getting the adrenaline down through direct methods. Clonidine will be a first-line treatment but also B6, inosine, and vitamin C. Dr. Klenner is a doctor from mid last century that worked clinically with IV vitamin C and had incredible results when the dosages were high enough. He talks about something I wanted to leave here to partially explain myself, but again, I'll bow out and/or keep my future posts on point after this:

"He points out the similarities in pathology in the nerve cells of polio and beri-beri (B1 deficiency). He believed this sequence: the virus causes a Vitamin C deficiency which stresses the medulla of the adrenal gland. Adrenaline is released, which causes not only vascular constriction but affects carbohydrate metabolism, that is, it causes the blood sugar to rise. B1, thiamin, is absolutely necessary for sugar metabolism, and most diets are low in B1. In addition, absorption of vitamins and foods are decreased when a disease is active. The Adrenaline-induced constriction of the blood vessels about the intestines cuts some of the blood supply to the intestinal enzymes. Pyruvic acid accumulates at the neuromuscular junction. To metabolize pyruvates, an enzyme, cocarboxylase, is required. This enzyme has two B1 molecules combined with phosphate; no B1, no action. When pyruvates accumulate at this area, fatigue is the result. The flaccid paralysis of polio is related. B1 therapy is indicated for polio and most cases of fatigue. “Nerve and muscle cells in a flaccid extremity may be only tired, but it is reasonable to believe that unless they are relieved promptly, they may die.” Massage would improve the circulation and help remove toxic agents during this emergency." The Clinical Experiences of Frederick R. Klenner, M.D. abbreviated, summarized and annotated by Lendon H. Smith, M.D.
In other words, excess adrenaline can precipitate the entire degenerative cascade through its vasoconstrictive action on the intestines.

I've got another two shipments of the same Arnica potency coming and will update with results. I will need to start a recovery log at some point once I get some momentum.

Edit: I left my computer after this post and promptly picked up a twice-re-used bottle of Theraworx Relief, which is 6X magnesium sulphate, and rubbed it into all the visible skin on my body. This feels awesome. This is what got me into homeopathy in the first place, it was some 6X arnica gel that gave me a subtle lift. It's weird to say I'm enjoying the cramps in my diaphragm that just came on but when you don't feel things for a long time like I have, the sensations feel like the light at the end of the tunnel.

Tl;dr: Topical homeopathy has worked better for me than oral.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals