What Is The Most Important Lesson Or Piece of Knowledge You Learned From Ray Peat?

Since I do not put trust in any man, I can’t say as Peat “saved” me. However, he did validate a lot of similar thoughts I have about being an independent and free thinking individual, and making one’s decisions based on one’s own research, exploration, and examination.

Which is rare in this day and age.

The majority follow the dictates of what the media, the medical establishment, the education establishment and the religious establishment promote.

I appreciate and value Peat’s consistency in staying separate from these heavily disseminated establishment influences, and staying true to his core values that one must think and perceive for themselves, and no one else.

RPDiciple

I think the main thing was re evaluating my perspective of sugar - viewing and using it as a form of carbohydrate as part of a balanced diet, rather than looking at it in a completely negative light. Of course too much is still not great, but yeah he helped me shift my perspective. Also things like being aware of consuming too much iron, cooked PUFAs and so forth - little things that most don't talk about or consider. It's also been fun experimenting with things like pregnenalone and DHEA.
What has been you experience with dhea and preg? My **** gets limp off preg or progsterone no matter how little or much i take

Ritchie

What has been you experience with dhea and preg? My **** gets limp off preg or progsterone no matter how little or much i take
I find that if I supplement it periodically, it doesn't have that effect. If you are noticing that type of reaction then I wouldn't be supplementing it.

JamesGatz

The most important info I learned:

the ENTIRE MEDICAL INDUSTRY is a SCAM

Hospitals are SCAMS
Med School is a SCAM
Doctors are BRAINWASHED SCAMMERS

Multiple TRILLIONS of dollars put into this scam that is the medical industry -

once I WOKE UP to this truth I then it becomes easier to wake up to the various other scams:

The Education System Scam, etc

Santosh

That I could live on fast acting sugars instead of starch.

My brain fog and knee pain went away after I quit starch and fiber.

yerrag

The most important info I learned:

the ENTIRE MEDICAL INDUSTRY is a SCAM

Hospitals are SCAMS
Med School is a SCAM
Doctors are BRAINWASHED SCAMMERS

Multiple TRILLIONS of dollars put into this scam that is the medical industry -

once I WOKE UP to this truth I then it becomes easier to wake up to the various other scams:

The Education System Scam, etc
Health is the first rabbit hole that leads you to discover parallels in other rabbit holes. Then you realizes rabbit holes are meant to make us rabbits for our masters.

Health makes for good minds that can smell the putrid undertones of toxic odor masked by sweet scents of fake essences of synthetic Talmudist perversions.

Santosh

Talmudist perversions.

The root of all evil.

When you have unlimited amounts of money and power, the ultimate goal is turning your fellow humans into puppets you play with.

Everyone wants to play ultimately.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals