From Earth, With Love & Gratitude For All of Yo

Sevaan

Greetings, fellow brothers and sisters in Peat!

I have been lurking this forum daily for 1.5 years since I've first found and started applying Ray Peat's pro-metabolic knowledge.

I love how this virtual place attracts scientific-minded self-experimenting Truth-seeking souls, and the time feels right for me to start sharing my own n=1 diet experiments and conclusions, as well as my own perspectives and pieces of the Great Puzzle of Life.

I'll preface my brief dieting journey by first saying that I find amusing how Truth is always concealed within layers and layers of lies strategically crafted to appear like truths, yet exist only to trap us in once we've "woken up" to the previous layer of the Big Lie.

That realization can be observed and confirmed with diet.

For 2/3 of my life I blindly enjoyed the standard state-propaganda all-you-care-to-eat diet. Totally wrecked my health.

Then I realized that such diet was a lie, a death sentence. So I fell into the lie of the polar opposite state-propaganda "vegan truth". Did it for 7 years, most of them as a strict fruitarian. It felt great in the beginning. Wrecked my health even more in the end.

Then, I went carnivore for a brief 6 months roller-coaster ride from "This Feels Amazing" town, all the way to "My Body is Beyond Inflamed" city.

Enters Ray Peat and pro-metabolic awareness.

After some fine-tuning, for 1 year now I have been enjoying the highest and most steady levels of health I remember in this lifetime.

All that being said, I'd like to thank every single person in this forum that has taken the time to share their diet experiments and wisdom to enrich the priceless collective research/data that is being gathered here.

OP
Sevaan

Sevaan

Can some admin kindly point me to the nearest edit button for my thread-starting post, please? :imwithstupid Thank you!

Lilac

Welcome, Sevaan! I'm glad you found Ray. :greenwave

Below is one of my favorite threads. It used to be featured at the bottom of the home screen, but now it is no longer there. So in case you haven't read through it, here it is. Enjoy:

As for "edit" feature, I just went through the motions. Hovering over this post, I see "edit" at the bottom of the box. You have to be logged in.

OP
Sevaan

Sevaan

Wholeness ??
Welcome, Sevaan! I'm glad you found Ray. :greenwave
Thank you!

@Lilac // That's an awesome thread, indeed.

I find it quite interesting how most people seem to "find home" applying Peat's guidelines only after first traversing a long, arduous road of failed dietary models.

It's the "middle path" of Human nutrition [neither meat only, nor fruit only]. ☯️

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals