What is the most important and impactful lesson/information you have learned from Ray Peat

Sugar, salt, cholesterol, carbonated drinks without artificial sweeteners.

The most important maybe sugar but salt also I really cannot choose, all of them have purpose

mrchibbs

That everything is about energy, and actively working to improve your outlook/immediate environment can have more profound effect than any diet.

Peatful

He has stood for truth.

Murtaza

Standing up for truth even if that means you stand alone. also experimentation is the only true knowledge.

FitnessMike

Herbie

That our whole life is a lie, that we are all prisoners and if one has the will to power, the cia will put a stop to it.

supercoolguy

Since 2006,
Undestanding PUFA, Functions of Salt & Sugar, Vit D-E-K2. Estrogen sucks. Intestinal health.
Low Cholestrol is Not good, and of course Thyroid.
So much more. History of corrupt: Government, Authoritarianism, Science, Medical Industry, Food Supply, Drug Companies.
Its all important.

Sugar, salt, cholesterol, carbonated drinks without artificial sweeteners.

The most important maybe sugar but salt also I really cannot choose, all of them have purpose

I will correct my earlier post. I forgot about the most helpful is sugared milk. But not all milk are the same. Im ok with local carabaos and some UHT that is from poland.

Last edited:

BearWithMe

I think the real power of Ray's wisdom lies in how all the bits and pieces tie together and works synergistically when applied.

You can't piece out one single bit of the wisdom and mark it most important.

The sum of all the knowledge is what is really important.

I'd almost say that one single bit of information is pretty much useless (or even dangerous) without the overall framework.

Sure, T3 is super important, but if you don't have the other knowledge - like how to properly feed yourself - you'll f**k yourself up by boosting thyroid.

That is why people often say RP teachings doesn't work. They focus on single bits instead of the overall framework.

Vins7

That everything is about energy, and actively working to improve your outlook/immediate environment can have more profound effect than any diet.
What do you mean with outlook/immediate environment?

Lilac

The establishment--doctors, drug companies, media, government, big agriculture--are not be trusted.

And oh so much more.

Kykeon

how to apply a coherent philosophy to a science. that everything changes and context is the most important thing, he extends this into his thinking about cells. The notion that cell pumps can not exist because they are nonsensical from an energetic perspective, as the cell would spend a lot of energy for that function, and it is not possible.

Energy is not something to be limited but to be maximized. From my understanding, this is the principle that underlies his worldview, from nutrition to anti-authoritarianism.

Stifler

That Everything matters - Outside of RP there is many truths in the world I would have never found if I was not healthy

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals