Dry Skin Cause

VansEnigma

More likely hypothyroidism/vitamin A deficiency..other nutrients could be involved as well.
I've read your other posts regarding your hair symptoms, and I have similar symptoms. I'm curious if you ever resolved them.

I eat 2-3oz of liver daily, so it couldn't be low vitamin A (maybe excess vitamin A?).

I do take 1 drop of tyromax (desiccated thyroid from Idealabs) and 16mcg of T3 a day. It could be that my low-calorie diet has led it to convert to reverse T3.

My other guess is I have low estrogen due to all of the natural AI supplements and diet protocols that I partake in. I noticed that whenever I eat more fat (especially after eggs), my hair becomes more moisturized.

dreamcatcher

I've read your other posts regarding your hair symptoms, and I have similar symptoms. I'm curious if you ever resolved them.

I eat 2-3oz of liver daily, so it couldn't be low vitamin A (maybe excess vitamin A?).

I do take 1 drop of tyromax (desiccated thyroid from Idealabs) and 16mcg of T3 a day. It could be that my low-calorie diet has led it to convert to reverse T3.

My other guess is I have low estrogen due to all of the natural AI supplements and diet protocols that I partake in. I noticed that whenever I eat more fat (especially after eggs), my hair becomes more moisturized.
Yes, I did. Those posts were ages ago. T3 made my hair very soft and elastic.

dreamcatcher

Yes mate thats the conclusion i've come to, it's got to be the lower PUFA intake, But like you said i don't want to try it out either! Although i have bought a few packs of Organic Sunflower seeds which i will try out after i've tried liver for a few weeks!

I would say it does bother me a lot though, i feel as though by overall skin all over my body is just more dry, it kind of seems that PUFA is essential for healthy skin health and although i do not agree with this figure what so ever, the daily recommended amount for Pufa is 17g!
I think it's more to do with vitamin A and low metabolism. Georgi and Danny have good podcasts on YouTube addressing these things.

VansEnigma

Yes, I did. Those posts were ages ago. T3 made my hair very soft and elastic.
Very happy to hear you fixed it! May I ask what you did to resolve this issue? And what were the main things that you implemented that helped you tackle this or even identify the root cause in the first place?

Sampj97

Try Vitamin b6 in P5P form. Used to make the delta-6-desaturase enzyme which if low can cause thick, viscous sebum production.
"Delta-6 desaturase can contribute to the production of thick sebum. Delta-6 desaturase is an enzyme involved in the metabolic pathway of essential fatty acids, specifically in the conversion of linoleic acid to gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). This conversion is crucial for maintaining the balance of fatty acids in the skin and sebum.

When delta-6 desaturase activity is low, the conversion of linoleic acid to GLA is reduced, leading to an imbalance in the fatty acid composition of the skin. This imbalance can affect the consistency of sebum, potentially making it thicker and more prone to clogging pores. Additionally, a deficiency in GLA can result in inflammation and other skin issues, which can exacerbate the production of abnormal sebum."

Also... DO NOT take huge doese or you will get b6 toxicity.
ChatGPT answer^

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals