Acne - Sebum Reduction

Wagner83

Hey @churchmouth

Been having massive success following gbolduev's ideas, completely free of acne now(body and face), no more dandruff, skin is the healthiest its been my entire life since preteens. Finally have real sebum reduction as well.

What I have done, all seem to push health in a positive direction:
Many short water fasts(3 to 14 days), one long 54 day Breuss fast
Hairtest(I'm slow oxidizer type) showing which minerals I need and which to avoid, I take Se:200mcg, Li:5mg, Zn:12mg, Mn:5mg, Bo:3mg, Mo:125ug until next test this month, I eat very low calcium and copper
Follow slow oxidizer diet: 50% protein(egg whites, whey, lean meats), 30% complex carbs(avoid white carbs), 20% butter Extra aminos: taurine, glycine, tyrosine and histidine
Drink molecular hydrogen water (machine for this)
Take HCl and bile acids with all meals, along with electrolytes (MgCl, KCl, NaCl)
Completed 9 liver flushes, I do these every 2 weeks.

Sleeping way better, digestion is rock solid, body composition is awesome(lean, vascular gains), libido is up. Basically life saving, feels soo much better, and everything continues in a positive direction.

My hair shedding has finally starting slowing in the past few weeks, I have been doing scalp massages in morning and evening(about 3-5 mins).

@Motif I don't take any fat soluble vitamins, except 100IU of vitamin E couple times a week.
I don't know if you saw it but there was quite a bit of discussion here on chloride and acidity, e.g. here : "The Primary Sources Of Acidity In The Diet Are Sulfur-containing AAs, Salt, And Phosphoric Acid"

What is the idea behind so high amounts of proteins?

What changed along with the mineral supplements ? I think @Amazoniac would agree the doses you take sound reasonable and a lot of people may not have an optimal intake of those.

No white rice, potatoes nor fruits, what do you eat for carbs?

OP
Orion

Orion

I don't know if you saw it but there was quite a bit of discussion here on chloride and acidity, e.g. here : "The Primary Sources Of Acidity In The Diet Are Sulfur-containing AAs, Salt, And Phosphoric Acid"

What is the idea behind so high amounts of proteins?

What changed along with the mineral supplements ? I think @Amazoniac would agree the doses you take sound reasonable and a lot of people may not have an optimal intake of those.

No white rice, potatoes nor fruits, what do you eat for carbs?

High protein is the typical slow oxidizer approach, probably to provide lots sulfur, phosphorus, and all the aminos. Getting adequate histidine for example, to increase stomach acid.

Zn, Se and Mn seem to be important for slows, I was empty on Li and Bo so added them. These amount were recommended by TEI hair analysis.

Carbs are mainly starchy; corn, beans and rye sour dough. I do eat white rice and potatoes but in small amount, and always enjoy daily rotation of fruits. Just try to avoid white sugar, wheat.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals