What does it mean if skin needs constant exfoliation to prevent sebaceous filaments/keratin plugs and dead collecting skin?

Josh

I’ve posted about this is a million times before, I get sebaceous filaments (Pores fill up with solid sebum that looks like rice grains sticking out).. my pores fill up all over my face/scalp/upper chest and back.. I oil cleanse and get them all out completely and LITERALLY the next day my pores are filled up with the solid sebum again.

What I’ve also noticed is that if I don’t exfoliate/touch or mess with my face for 2 days or more, my skin is thickened as if the dead skin is just collecting and collecting on my face to the point where my face feels stiff and if I crease my face to much it could break it all up, until I exfoliate it all away. The filaments get more and more prominent as the days go on too

I had my vitamin A tested the other day and it was fine, attached that below

I’ve always thought I had sebaceous filaments but maybe its a combination of that and KERATIN plugs, along side my skin just collecting dead skin really badly.. what does that show is going on? My initial thought was Vitamin A, but that’s fine, so what can it be?

Hope someone can help, it's my biggest burden

OP
J

Josh

Vitamin A retinol results from Medichecks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-08-29 at 16.48.28.png
    Screenshot 2021-08-29 at 16.48.28.png
    171.4 KB · Views: 39

JamesGatz

I'm not 100% sure what is the root cause of what you're describing, but I know I get your skin symptoms when:

1 - My digestion is compromised
2 - My Calcium:Phosphate ratio is not good

I suspect the first may be your issue here. Anytime I seem to eat something I cannot digest well - my serotonin goes up - I get dandruff and my skin gets the clogged pores. Milk and fruit tend to do my skin some good, starch and meat tend to make my skin what I'm describing (I still eat starch and meat, but right after I have to eat other things [fruits with insoluble fiber with coffee or a little bit of coke] to keep it moving otherwise my skin will be looking like a sebum mess)

It happens to me right after eating white rice for example, but if after eating that white rice I eat a banana or pineapple along with coffee - my serotonin mess goes away and my skin looks very clean - hope this helps

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals