Niagra Falls Oily Skin

Luis aguilar

I have insanely oily skin as is

Would Applying a mixture of DHEA and Progesterone on my face daily for its anti-aging benefits end up leaving my pores clogged from DHEA's sebum increasing effects?

Thank you

I'm.No.One

Oily skin is dry skin, you wash it off (I'm guessing) your skin desperately replaces it.

You have to break the cycle.

Find a high quality tallow based face cream with no essential oils added, will change everything for ya in a week or so.

OP
L

Luis aguilar

Oily skin is dry skin, you wash it off (I'm guessing) your skin desperately replaces it.

You have to break the cycle.

Find a high quality tallow based face cream with no essential oils added, will change everything for ya in a week or so.
Thank you for this, is there something specific about tallow as to why its your reccomendation?

I'm.No.One

Thank you for this, is there something specific about tallow as to why its your reccomendation?
It's loaded with bio available vitamins, antioxidants, it's even antimicrobial & helps with acne/blackheads.

Also, is extremely close to human fat (we're a red meat animal, tallow comes from red meat animals),so our skin readily absorbs it (unlike oils/lard) & becomes deeply hydrated.

It softens, stimulates cell regeneration, & honestly deeply heals.

A little goes a long ways & it's best to put it on in the evening so it can soak in undisturbed.

OP
L

Luis aguilar

Im
It's loaded with bio available vitamins, antioxidants, it's even antimicrobial & helps with acne/blackheads.

Also, is extremely close to human fat (we're a red meat animal, tallow comes from red meat animals),so our skin readily absorbs it (unlike oils/lard) & becomes deeply hydrated.

It softens, stimulates cell regeneration, & honestly deeply heals.

A little goes a long ways & it's best to put it on in the evening so it can soak in undisturbed.
Im willing to try :) is there a brand you would reccomened?

I'm.No.One

Im

Im willing to try :) is there a brand you would reccomened?
I make my own so can't speak to anyone else's, but I think kosima (sp?) beauty makes tallow based lotion with low PUFA oils.

OP
L

Luis aguilar

I make my own so can't speak to anyone else's, but I think kosima (sp?) beauty makes tallow based lotion with low PUFA oils.
I was youtubing reciepes last night for tallow cream

Im thinking maybe a blend of tallow and squalane or mct or rosehipseed oil

Im interested in trying to make my own to save up on cash

Can you share with me a basic tallow cream recipe?

Inaut

Do you use soap generally? It could be drying you out as @I'm.No.One pointed out. My eczema and other skin issues when away when I stopped using soap in the shower (unless it's called for of course). My hair used to be greasy if I missed a day of shampoo... Now, I've gone probably two months without shampooing my hair and it looks and feels clean.

I'm.No.One

I was youtubing reciepes last night for tallow cream

Im thinking maybe a blend of tallow and squalane or mct or rosehipseed oil

Im interested in trying to make my own to save up on cash

Can you share with me a basic tallow cream recipe?
I use emulsification processes to make mine (water combined with oils) which is a bit of science and quite a few ingredients so I don't think anything I would share would come across as overly accessible.

I would recommend simply buying one first because it won't save you money to buy a bunch of ingredients and slam them together without knowing what you're doing. I mean you are absolutely smart enough to do it! I just know the frustration of trying to figure that stuff out & it for sure won't save you money.

Here's the company I was talking about:
All Products

They have some tallow balms that are affordable.

I'm.No.One

Do you use soap generally? It could be drying you out as @I'm.No.One pointed out. My eczema and other skin issues when away when I stopped using soap in the shower (unless it's called for of course). My hair used to be greasy if I missed a day of shampoo... Now, I've gone probably two months without shampooing my hair and it looks and feels clean.
Yeah soap is horrible for the skin, so drying!
I only use it on my bit & rear end ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals