Drinking Sole-Water In The Morning (Profoundly Anti-Stress)

youngsinatra

I recently made myself some sole-water (hyperconcentraded salt water) and added two teaspoons of that (roughly 1000mg sodium) into my morning glass of mineral water.

Each morning I feel an immediate stress relief, increase in body temperature and pulse, warmth, my blue-ish hands (tend to have these in the morning) turn to rosy-red (well-oxygenated/good blood circulation) and my mood is much better.

It‘s even more important than breakfast from my experience to keep stress in check.

And then making the salt water (sole) itself is easy and fast:

• Fill a jar or glass bottle to about 1/4 full with a high-quality white salt
  • Add luke-warm water
  • Cover and shake
  • Let it sit for a while (best: overnight)
  • Check in the morning to see if all the salt has dissolved. If it has, add more salt, cover and shake, and then wait another night.
  • Repeat until there is salt remaining in the bottom – this means the salt has fully saturated the water!
One tsp. contains roughly 500mg of sodium.

Vins7

I recently made myself some sole-water (hyperconcentraded salt water) and added two teaspoons of that (roughly 1000mg sodium) into my morning glass of mineral water.

Each morning I feel an immediate stress relief, increase in body temperature and pulse, warmth, my blue-ish hands (tend to have these in the morning) turn to rosy-red (well-oxygenated/good blood circulation) and my mood is much better.

It‘s even more important than breakfast from my experience to keep stress in check.

• Add luke-warm water
  • Cover and shake
  • Check in the morning to see if all the salt has dissolved. If it has, add more salt, cover and shake, and then wait another night.
  • Repeat until there is salt remaining in the bottom – this means the salt has fully saturated the water!
So, do you notice the benefits with two teaspoons of this water with a glass of mineral water?

Could not be the same adding one teaspoon of salt to one liter of mineral water and drink It during the day?

makes sense
i noticed that sole-water improves mild sleep apnea and for sure it helps with oxygenation of tissues which ups temps
you can increase even more temps by dissolving an aspirin in it

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

So, do you notice the benefits with two teaspoons of this water with a glass of mineral water?

Could not be the same adding one teaspoon of salt to one liter of mineral water and drink It during the day?
You could do that. But the taste is not pleasant. And I salt all my meals to taste during the day. I think my body needs some replishiment in the morning specifically.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

makes sense
i noticed that sole-water improves mild sleep apnea and for sure it helps with oxygenation of tissues which ups temps
you can increase even more temps by dissolving an aspirin in it
Interesting. Yeah, aspirin is very potent, it sometimes feels even stronger than actual thyroid hormone.

cs3000

• Add luke-warm water
  • Cover and shake
just posted on sweet drinks doing this & saw this also , pretty cool.
1 main effect from salt is oxytocin increase inhibiting CRH neurons , as oxytoxin works to excrete excess sodium. and oxytocin has reverse feedback inhibition i think so should build effect on lowering CRH even more over time

Makrosky

• Add luke-warm water
  • Cover and shake
Sorry, why do you have to prepare this? Can't you simply wake up, pour a glass of water, dissolve some salt on it and drink?

parallax

A gulp of very salty water before bed has definitely improved my sleep and stops my needing to pee in the middle of the night. (Waking up a little in the middle of my sleep does improve my dream recall though - neither good nor bad, but a definite effect for me.)

Peater

OJ and sodium bicarb makes a nice bedtime drink too. Although too much bicarb seems to cause me muscle cramps.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals