Don't use the natural crystal deodorant stone. That s**t is 25% aluminium

BearWithMe

Yes, it is natural. But it is also made of aluminium, potassium and sulfate in 1 : 1 : 2 ratio.

Which is waaaaaaay more aluminium than you usually find in regular deodorant formulas.

175-658153__1.jpeg

JamesGatz

Interestingly enough once I stopped using soap and deodorant - when I went to work I would begin to smell really bad and I was looking at threads all over the forum trying to figure out the cause even my family would tell me when I came home to go straight to the shower

Once I quit my job and started staying home - no stink whatsoever - even when I go out and buy groceries or go places and come back I still don't stink - my diet/lifestyle is completely the same except I am not stressed over a job - I am starting to think that the armpit smell is maybe a stress smell and maybe it's the body releasing stress pheromones I remember someone was telling me about this on another thread

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

Interestingly enough once I stopped using soap and deodorant - when I went to work I would begin to smell really bad and I was looking at threads all over the forum trying to figure out the cause even my family would tell me when I came home to go straight to the shower

Once I quit my job and started staying home - no stink whatsoever - even when I go out and buy groceries or go places and come back I still don't stink - my diet/lifestyle is completely the same except I am not stressed over a job - I am starting to think that the armpit smell is maybe a stress smell and maybe it's the body releasing stress pheromones I remember someone was telling me about this on another thread
That's really interesting because I come to very similar conclusion.

It is either stress or toxin overload (body is getting rid of the bad stuff using sweat).

Can you point me to the thread you mentioned, please?

Rasaari

It definitely is stress hormones, especially due to the release of pufa/ffa. Intestinal toxification plays a role too. When I started peating, after few weeks I was able to stop deodorants as I didn't really smell anymore. Unlike you freak I never stopped using soap though:D I buy the most simple bar soap I can find, and its noticeably better than any of the chemical concoctions they sell. I work a physical job and even though I sweat the smell just isn't there, unlike my fat coworkers who smell from far away.

My uncle was in the Vietnam war and told me that their opposition could smell their stress, so it is a thing. He would only allow his men to only smoke the same cigars as their opposition and eat rice and a couple of their other staples, because anything that they immigrated different could make their smell different and detectable. I have been so "clean" from Peating for five years that when I splurged on an In & Out burger earlier this year, my clothes smelled like that burger the next day. It was so strange.

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

Sadly, it was not. It is naturally occuring form of aluminium.

So it is natural, but it is also toxic and should be avoided.
Or maybe I should say:
The crystal stone deodorant is really 100% natural. But it is much more damaging to human health than the synthetic version.

David PS

Birdie

We used to use 70% alcohol with a cotton ball or the palm of the hand. Nothing nowadays.

Gustav3Y

I thought people know alum stones contain aluminum.
But then I know many people equate natural to good/safe and that will probably not stop soon.

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

I thought people know alum stones contain aluminum.
But then I know many people equate natural to good/safe and that will probably not stop soon.
To be fair, the word "alum" is not printed anywhere on the packaging. It says "Pure & Natural Crystal Deodorant Stone is made from crystallized natural mineral salts which kill odor causing bacteria. It contains no harmful chemicals, oils, perfumes or emulsifiers. It's just pure and natural!"

Hell, it even says "Contains no Aluminum Chlorhydrate".

These deceptive a****les

Gustav3Y

To be fair, the word "alum" is not printed anywhere on the packaging. It says "Mineral Salts. Pure & Natural Crystal Deodorant Stone contains no harmful chemicals, oils, perfumes or emulsifiers. It's just pure and natural!"

Hell, it even says "Contains no Aluminum Chlorhydrate".

These deceptive a****les

Wow, that is deceptive.
Only correct that is contains no Chlorine (Cl) molecules in KAl(SO4)2·12H2O (Potassium alum).

Regarding Aluminum Chlorhydrate,
antiperspirants are allowed up to 25% apparently,
of course molecularity it is not all 25% Aluminum in the antiperspirant because of the Chlorhydrate form.

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

I put few drops of copper under my armpit 10 days ago and still no smell at all.
Getting rid of body odor and supplementing copper at the same time? Sounds awesome!

What product do you use?

HighT

Getting rid of body odor and supplementing copper at the same time? Sounds awesome!

What product do you use?
It's a 10ml liquid copper glyconate, containing 1mg. per 10 drops. I bought it for oral supplementation but after that I read controversial stuff about copper and decide not to take it. Than I found copper could be beneficial about body odor. So i tried and it works. Well, my armpits doesn't smell a lot, even when they do it's not unpleasent smell, but yet now there isnt any smell at all 10+ days. So I guess for a person with such problem that solution could last 5-6 days.

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

It's a 10ml liquid copper glyconate, containing 1mg. per 10 drops. I bought it for oral supplementation but after that I read controversial stuff about copper and decide not to take it. Than I found copper could be beneficial about body odor. So i tried and it works. Well, my armpits doesn't smell a lot, even when they do it's not unpleasent smell, but yet now there isnt any smell at all 10+ days. So I guess for a person with such problem that solution could last 5-6 days.
Awesome, thank you very much!!

beachlover

I've been using this type of crystal deodorant for years. I thought it was different to what's in regular deodorant?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals