How to use clay to offset heavy metal damage from aluminum beverages, pesticides, and reduce plaque

Answer:
1) Move liquid of choice to non-metal container.
2) Add 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of green clay to liquid or beverage of choice.
3) Allow the clay to settle at the bottom for 3-5 minutes until bubbling and particles stop floating around.
4) Consume all of beverage except for the last 1-1.5 ounces where the sediment has bound the heavy metallic substances.

I originally heard about this from Paul Chek in a series he has dedicated to coffee on YouTube. He suggested to use it in coffee, especially cheaply made coffee which is likely to contain lots of contamination.

I have used it for that purpose here and there and the difference in coffee quality is noticeable but not eye-opening.
However, if some of the remaining sediment is consumed, that makes it very apparent that the clay is holding some real class-A garbage.

A recent anecdote:
Setting aside feeble personal justifications about the bad habit, I have consumed several of an 'energy drink' we have here in the United States by the brand name of "Celsius." It comes in an aluminum can and the ingredient label is very straightforward: B-vitamins, 200mg of caffeine, chromium, citric acid, sucralose, veggie carotene for color, and the ominous "natural flavor."

The problem I have with these drinks is common to many of us: they give an immediate cognitive boost but then cause a sense of fatigue and/or blood sugar drop of some kind a few hours later. The additional problem I've noticed is that they cause tooth-plaquing in just a few days no matter how quickly and with what combination of resources I use to brush my teeth. I thought it was something getting on the teeth directly, but after much effort in the way of tooth cleansing, I know that it's something else about ingesting the stuff that directly causes the tooth plaquing.

Oh yeah, and it also sometimes causes my spine to feel more rigid than normal. Nothing debilitating or anything, but definitely noticeable. Call me a masochist.

Enter the theory of Aajonus Vonderplanitz about what causes tooth plaque: most metals and minerals are stored in the nervous system which includes the brain and spinal cord. Plaque is a result of the detoxification of these metals and minerals through the gumline. Calcium, phosphorus, potassium, and magnesium are used to combine with the metals so they don't corrode the teeth. This combination looks like plaque.

So then, keeping this in mind, if I know I'm going to poison myself on occasion, I started to at least pour them out of the aluminum container before consuming. This helped with symptoms marginally, maybe 10-20%.

Then I figured I would add a half teaspoon of clay to the mix. As per the directions above, it bubbles for a few minutes and then settles.

I still got an excellent perk from the beverage and it tasted a little sweeter/cleaner than normal. Also, perhaps most importantly, my teeth didn't hold on to that stupid layer of cruddy plaque for hours after.

As I got to the very bottom of the cup, I hit the threshold of whatever the clay was holding onto and, besides tasting like the worst kind of bitter, it numbed my mouth instantaneously. I had to rinse with milk to get rid of the sensation.

Whatever the case may be, I'm well convinced that green clay is useful for attracting positively charged heavy metals. I have found many uses for it and I'm always amazed, but this one was by far the most eye-opening.

Last edited:
Thanks for this info! Does the clay itself impart any flavor to the beverage, besides the sediment? Where does green clay come from and does it have any minerals in itself? How is it cleaned from animal mail excrements and others filth? Why is it green and not clay colored?

OP
Twohandsondeck
Thanks for this info! Does the clay itself impart any flavor to the beverage, besides the sediment? Where does green clay come from and does it have any minerals in itself? How is it cleaned from animal mail excrements and others filth? Why is it green and not clay colored?
There's a mild flavor change, nothing that ruins the beverage or liquid though.

The clay is mined from uh... Eroded rocks. Interestingly enough, the clay I bought has a mineral profile printed on the side:
illite 2.png

Illite clay on Amazon

Here is a resource with some more information: The Ultimate Guide to Cosmetic Clays

"What is Clay?​

The definition of clay: An earthy material that is plastic when moist but hard when fired, that is composed mainly of fine particles of hydrous aluminum silicates and other minerals - source.
Clay minerals typically form over long periods of time as a result of the gradual chemical weathering and erosion of rocks.

Properties of Clay​

Clays posses a cation-exchange capacity (CEC) and sorptive properties. They can either absorb or adsorb or both. What makes different clays unique is their mineral composition, varying CEC rates, and their ability to absorb/adsorb.

Cation-Exchange Capacity (CEC)​

The cation-exchange capacity is defined as the degree to which a clay can adsorb and exchange cations (positively charged ions).
Montmorillonite has the highest CEC rate (60-70 Meq/g), with Illite below it as around 25-40 Meq/g. Kaolinite has the lowest CEC rate, at 3 - 15 Meq/g.
How does this relate to skin care? All this CEC talk means that clay can attract and remove positively charged toxins from your skin.

Adsorb/Absorb​

When a clay absorbs, it means that the clay is pulling things into itself. The more a clay absorbs, the more it swells.
When a clay adsorbs, it means it is pulling things onto its surface only. Clays that only adsorb will not draw oils from the skin.

Types of Clay​

There are 3 types of clay used for cosmetic purposes: Montmorillonite, Illite, and Kaolinite."

Is all clay brown and red!? I'm not sure why it's green lol.

I have no idea if it's filtered in any way. I'd prefer if it weren't filtered at all. Unpolluted animal excrement tends to be beneficial for our own colon. Besides, clay is more or less self-cleansing. It deals with any moisture that it's left in and it is quite good at polishing the teeth. It kinda just holds onto stuff like how activated charcoal is purported to do in the intestinal tract.

There's a mild flavor change, nothing that ruins the beverage or liquid though.

The clay is mined from uh... Eroded rocks. Interestingly enough, the clay I bought has a mineral profile printed on the side:View attachment 37465
Amazon product ASIN B006Y8F75AView: https://www.amazon.com/Illite-Green-Clay-Natural-Regenerator/dp/B006Y8F75A/ref=sr_1_5?crid=133HF1HR2JLN1&keywords=illite+clay&qid=1654206804&sprefix=illite%2Caps%2C200&sr=8-5

Here is a resource with some more information: The Ultimate Guide to Cosmetic Clays

"What is Clay?​

The definition of clay: An earthy material that is plastic when moist but hard when fired, that is composed mainly of fine particles of hydrous aluminum silicates and other minerals - source.
Clay minerals typically form over long periods of time as a result of the gradual chemical weathering and erosion of rocks.

Properties of Clay​

Clays posses a cation-exchange capacity (CEC) and sorptive properties. They can either absorb or adsorb or both. What makes different clays unique is their mineral composition, varying CEC rates, and their ability to absorb/adsorb.

Cation-Exchange Capacity (CEC)​

The cation-exchange capacity is defined as the degree to which a clay can adsorb and exchange cations (positively charged ions).
Montmorillonite has the highest CEC rate (60-70 Meq/g), with Illite below it as around 25-40 Meq/g. Kaolinite has the lowest CEC rate, at 3 - 15 Meq/g.
How does this relate to skin care? All this CEC talk means that clay can attract and remove positively charged toxins from your skin.

Adsorb/Absorb​

When a clay absorbs, it means that the clay is pulling things into itself. The more a clay absorbs, the more it swells.
When a clay adsorbs, it means it is pulling things onto its surface only. Clays that only adsorb will not draw oils from the skin.

Types of Clay​

There are 3 types of clay used for cosmetic purposes: Montmorillonite, Illite, and Kaolinite."

Is all clay brown and red!? I'm not sure why it's green lol.

I have no idea if it's filtered in any way. I'd prefer if it weren't filtered at all. Unpolluted animal excrement tends to be beneficial for our own colon. Besides, clay is more or less self-cleansing. It deals with any moisture that it's left in and it is quite good at polishing the teeth. It kinda just holds onto stuff like how activated charcoal is purported to do in the intestinal tract.
I don’t like the looks of aluminum in it. I do use a homemade toothpaste with clay in it.

Attachments

• 1E6AC1DA-E34A-4D3E-BE4A-63C21918377C.jpeg
    1E6AC1DA-E34A-4D3E-BE4A-63C21918377C.jpeg
    602.3 KB · Views: 16
OP
Twohandsondeck
I don’t like the looks of aluminum in it. I do use a homemade toothpaste with clay in it.
Nice stuff. I tend to think that the chemical format of aluminum in the clay is designed to displace synthetic aluminum. An opposites attract kind-of thing.

kaybb

Answer:
1) Move liquid of choice to non-metal container.
2) Add 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of green clay to liquid or beverage of choice.
3) Allow the clay to settle at the bottom for 3-5 minutes until bubbling and particles stop floating around.
4) Consume all of beverage except for the last 1-1.5 ounces where the sediment has bound the heavy metallic substances.

I originally heard about this from Paul Chek in a series he has dedicated to coffee on YouTube. He suggested to use it in coffee, especially cheaply made coffee which is likely to contain lots of contamination.

I have used it for that purpose here and there and the difference in coffee quality is noticeable but not eye-opening.
However, if some of the remaining sediment is consumed, that makes it very apparent that the clay is holding some real class-A garbage.

A recent anecdote:
Setting aside feeble personal justifications about the bad habit, I have consumed several of an 'energy drink' we have here in the United States by the brand name of "Celsius." It comes in an aluminum can and the ingredient label is very straightforward: B-vitamins, 200mg of caffeine, chromium, citric acid, sucralose, veggie carotene for color, and the ominous "natural flavor."

The problem I have with these drinks is common to many of us: they give an immediate cognitive boost but then cause a sense of fatigue and/or blood sugar drop of some kind a few hours later. The additional problem I've noticed is that they cause tooth-plaquing in just a few days no matter how quickly and with what combination of resources I use to brush my teeth. I thought it was something getting on the teeth directly, but after much effort in the way of tooth cleansing, I know that it's something else about ingesting the stuff that directly causes the tooth plaquing.

Oh yeah, and it also sometimes causes my spine to feel more rigid than normal. Nothing debilitating or anything, but definitely noticeable. Call me a masochist.

Enter the theory of Aajonus Vonderplanitz about what causes tooth plaque: most metals and minerals are stored in the nervous system which includes the brain and spinal cord. Plaque is a result of the detoxification of these metals and minerals through the gumline. Calcium, phosphorus, potassium, and magnesium are used to combine with the metals so they don't corrode the teeth. This combination looks like plaque.

So then, keeping this in mind, if I know I'm going to poison myself on occasion, I started to at least pour them out of the aluminum container before consuming. This helped with symptoms marginally, maybe 10-20%.

Then I figured I would add a half teaspoon of clay to the mix. As per the directions above, it bubbles for a few minutes and then settles.

I still got an excellent perk from the beverage and it tasted a little sweeter/cleaner than normal. Also, perhaps most importantly, my teeth didn't hold on to that stupid layer of cruddy plaque for hours after.

As I got to the very bottom of the cup, I hit the threshold of whatever the clay was holding onto and, besides tasting like the worst kind of bitter, it numbed my mouth instantaneously. I had to rinse with milk to get rid of the sensation.

Whatever the case may be, I'm well convinced that green clay is useful for attracting positively charged heavy metals. I have found many uses for it and I'm always amazed, but this one was by far the most eye-opening.
I have been following Lead Safe Mama. She has found lead in clays. She has a website where she records lead levels in older dishes, toys, clay toothpaste/deodorant, etc.

OP
Twohandsondeck
I have been following Lead Safe Mama. She has found lead in clays. She has a website where she records lead levels in older dishes, toys, clay toothpaste/deodorant, etc.
If a thing contains an element that has a chemical & magnetic affinity for another element, it's likely that both paired elements are going to show up in testing.

As long as the chemistry of a product hasn't been changed (i.e. cooking and/or chemical processing), then the presence of undesirable elements will very likely be greatly sequestered because nature (which includes our bodily operating system as well) is smarter than us. Call me crazy, but I trust that a little dirt is about the least concerning thing in our society today... what with brake dust, polyester fibers from cars and carpets in the lungs, artificial lights hijacking our internal awareness of the sun, and microwave systems dehydrating us from the inside out.

Nevertheless thanks for sharing the resource.

kaybb

If a thing contains an element that has a chemical & magnetic affinity for another element, it's likely that both paired elements are going to show up in testing.

As long as the chemistry of a product hasn't been changed (i.e. cooking and/or chemical processing), then the presence of undesirable elements will very likely be greatly sequestered because nature (which includes our bodily operating system as well) is smarter than us. Call me crazy, but I trust that a little dirt is about the least concerning thing in our society today... what with brake dust, polyester fibers from cars and carpets in the lungs, artificial lights hijacking our internal awareness of the sun, and microwave systems dehydrating us from the inside out.

Nevertheless thanks for sharing the resource.
Her children were lead poisoned and severely effected, so this is her life’s work. Just interesting info

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals