Do you ever have cheat meals?

Jack Earth

Yes or no? If yes what are your favorite cheat meals? Also how often will you have a cheat meal?

My weakness is corned beef hash with poached eggs from diners. No idea what type of oil they fry the hash in and I don't even want to know, iignorance is bliss when I eat a cheat meal and I enjoy it to the max.

I will have a cheat meal about once or twice per week.

Eldermusl57

Having it now. Kronenborg Blancs, a nice mixed greens vegetable salad, salted Virginia peanuts and a pizza fully loaded with another person.

Razvan

Pufa accumulates just by eating it rarely as well. Pufa is not natural and should not be any so called cheat meal with it. The best cheat meal would be a starch meal cooked with coconut oil or butter.

gaze

most diners can usually accommodate if you ask them to cook everything in butter

OP
J

Jack Earth

Pufa accumulates just by eating it rarely as well. Pufa is not natural and should not be any so called cheat meal with it. The best cheat meal would be a starch meal cooked with coconut oil or butter.
I want the cheat meal to be carefree like a mental break. It's a classic technique personal trainers use to avoid their clients burning out. It's a reward for being good rest of the week.

OP
J

Jack Earth

Having it now. Kronenborg Blancs, a nice mixed greens vegetable salad, salted Virginia peanuts and a pizza fully loaded with another person.
Sounds yummy :) sometimes it feels like people here are robots and can't go out and enjoy a meal with friends or family

OP
J

Jack Earth

most diners can usually accommodate if you ask them to cook everything in butter
I didn't know that. I'll ask and report back if I find that to be true.
For my one cheat meal though I don't care. But then again I'm in good health.. I'm sure many people find RP because they have serious health problems. I can see those people never wanting a cheat meal.

gaze

I didn't know that. I'll ask and report back if I find that to be true.
For my one cheat meal though I don't care. But then again I'm in good health.. I'm sure many people find RP because they have serious health problems. I can see those people never wanting a cheat meal.
yea, since a lot of diners serve butter with a variety of dishes they usually have it on hand. it may not work though but worth a shot.

also one meal a week is nothing compared to the fries, chicken nuggets, chips, donuts, and restaurant food that people eat every single day, for years on end. I doubt there's more than even 4g of pufa in that meal you mentioned. more than likely they're using canola oil, which is not as bad as soybean or peanut oil

personally my favorite cheats are iron fortified breads, usually pizza, or a sandwich from a local place.

I

i_nomad

I wish this was the case, but I’ve found that it rarely actually happens. For a while I was asking different waiters at various diners to have my hash browns cooked in butter and it would most often come back with regular oil. You can taste and see the difference - very obvious. Ran into one that cooks in coconut oil and one that will steam them without oil, though! Was often told that hash browns aren’t able to be cooked as long as needed with butter without burning.

OP
J

Jack Earth

yea, since a lot of diners serve butter with a variety of dishes they usually have it on hand. it may not work though but worth a shot.

also one meal a week is nothing compared to the fries, chicken nuggets, chips, donuts, and restaurant food that people eat every single day, for years on end. I doubt there's more than even 4g of pufa in that meal you mentioned. more than likely they're using canola oil, which is not as bad as soybean or peanut oil

personally my favorite cheats are iron fortified breads, usually pizza, or a sandwich from a local place.
Bread is one my fav cheat meal too

清貴杉山

absolutely agree,i do this,i cook chicken wings with coconut oil and make homemade baked potatos or corn masa arepas with butter,its cheating in the sense of super high cals but its pretty healthyy

P

Peatness

I was given a box of lovely looking chocolates earlier this year. It was a lovely gesture but it had more nano particles and disagreeable lipids than a Pfizer jab. I put it aside determined to give it away. I should have discarded it. I’ve just eaten the whole pack.

P

Peatness

I was given a box of lovely looking chocolates earlier this year. It was a lovely gesture but it had more nano particles and disagreeable lipids than a Pfizer jab. I put it aside determined to give it away. I should have discarded it. I’ve just eaten the whole pack.
A very silly move, should not be emulated

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals