Do You Believe "pizzagate" ?

sladerunner69

Around two hours in to this JRE episode with Jordan Peterson he starts talking about the necessity of dogma to exist in the world. He's a really brilliant guy and explains it a lot better than I do.

Right, I have always interpretted Peat's condemnation of dogma to be based mostly on an uncompramised obedience to dogma with little interest in the socratic requisitioning of life and rules, it neglects an intelelctual curiosity when we allow dogma and paradigm to dictate our society and then our lives.

Also the quality of the current dogma is really at the core of the problem. Peatism may be ihrently anti-dogmatic but that is thanks to the context of the current system, A system where the dogma was based on empirical science would probably not technically be dogmatic

sladerunner69

I'm really starting to think the same thing. Sad.

Would either of you like to provide some evidence? This forum appreciates hard evidence and empiricism, we aren't of the mind to pursue confirmation biases, I apologize insincerely if you are acclimated to that sort of thing.

sladerunner69

Blockbuster producers, whose use to have a very shaped smell for the money, must thought this time, a hot 15 year old chick will sell more than the usual hot 25-30 year old chick, for the same cliche role.

Thoughts?

I dont view this so much as the sexualization of underaged girls as it is an attack on traditional masculinity.

It is very popualr to see yougner women whoa re tougher than indiana jones in mainsteam media and television, that tends to get a lot of "good reviews" when a young girl is a "fully realized character" the only problem is that doesn't allign with the reality of human existence, 99.9% of young girls have nothing in common with them.

Barliman

So Trump raping a 13 year old, patently false propaganda.

But pizzagate is real?

I need to leave this forum. You're some really dumb people.
Why do you feel that way. The conclusion of the Ted Heath affair (senior British cop came out and said he would be amazed if it was false) should have been a wake up call everywhere<Pedophilia is common (11,000 prison inmates out of a total of 65,000 in the UK), and it is perpetrated by people in positions of power.
The power elite in Washington, and most of the West is about as decadent as Caligula's Court.
As for the truth of pizzagate I will offer odds of 10/1 ON it being at least largely real.

Barliman

That kind of people is not sick or mental ill as you may think, it's not that they feel attracted to children in a common sexual way. It's the transgression whats gets them horny; is not about the childs but the power to do things a mortal couldn't even think of. And what is more bizarre than orgys with children as servants?

Again, you are not just "you", but the live you lived in; had you were born in other crazy country or age, and you wouldn't see things the same way you see them when writing here. That's why this type of things are shocking for us, because that's the point.

That happy world and trying to evolve and so on... I'm not sure you really know how humans really are out of the construction of society.
No, not sick---selfish and evil.
The effects on these kids can be devastating- and these acts are an inexcusable breach of human rights.

lvysaur

It is very popualr to see yougner women whoa re tougher than indiana jones in mainsteam media and television, that tends to get a lot of "good reviews" when a young girl is a "fully realized character" the only problem is that doesn't allign with the reality of human existence

But aliens, time machines, and 6'4" greek gods are representative of everyday reality

Dumb post.

Sorry if you were triggered.

lvysaur

Vodka sauce pizza

Literally spirit cooking CP

sladerunner69

But aliens, time machines, and 6'4" greek gods are representative of everyday reality

One is being portrayed as fantasy ad the other is being portrayed as reality which people interpret into their schemas and perceptions and day to day dispositions, huge difference

milk_lover

I did some research on this the last couple of days and my instinct (a guy far from the Middle East) this ***t is definitely real. Sick bastards! I hope they burn in hell. :emoji_pizza::emoji_pizza::emoji_ping_pong::emoji_ping_pong::fire::fire:

boris

Check the snopes and other articles "debunking" it. All of them focus on false claims about the restaurant. None of them even adress the coded nonsensical emails which are the main problem.

BrianF

The Podesta Brothers were in Praia De Luz, Portugal on the night Madalaine McCann disappeared. They were guests of Sir Clement Freud at his villa enjoying a meal when she disappeared. Ex British Member of Parliament and House of Lords, Sir Clement Freud has been posthumously investigated for child sex abuse and child rape. There is no evidence to suggest that any or all of these men had anything to do with the McCann case but its a fact that these three men were in each others company that night closeby. Make of that what you will.

Many will have seen the Netflix documentary on the girl's disappearance. Ten hours of investigative work that doesn't mention Freud once or that he contacted the McCann's some time after to offer his assistance and ask how the investigation was going.

LeeLemonoil

Didn’t know about the Podestas having been there in Praia de Luz. Is that a proven fact really? Mind-boggling.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals