Do You Believe "pizzagate" ?

Kyle M

Ok Bro that's great
I think you misunderstand when I used the terms "lens" and "paradigm" and "philosophy." We couldn't be having this conversation now if you weren't filtering out all kinds of information that is coming in. People don't realize they are doing it, but they do realize it on a larger scale like with an overarching philosophy about how the world works. Just hitting the keys on your keyboard is tacitly admitting that you believe in the reproducibility of material phenomena and the objective nature of it, or else you would question whether the keys are fake and your text is appearing because of magic.

goodandevil

I think you misunderstand when I used the terms "lens" and "paradigm" and "philosophy." We couldn't be having this conversation now if you weren't filtering out all kinds of information that is coming in. People don't realize they are doing it, but they do realize it on a larger scale like with an overarching philosophy about how the world works. Just hitting the keys on your keyboard is tacitly admitting that you believe in the reproducibility of material phenomena and the objective nature of it, or else you would question whether the keys are fake and your text is appearing because of magic.
You're a taoist, right? Or Buddhist or whatever. Correct me if I'm wrong. That region has been mired in slavery for the past 2,000 years precisely because of its enabling belief systems. My "lens" as you call it is self-belief, I believe in myself. How do caged animals escape from a pen, do they formulate an abstracted philosophy or simply trust their instinct? Look at all the amazing things nature accomplishes, does it do so by thinking every move and questioning every reaction? Of course not. We were put here, whatever that means to you, to be fully human. That's my religion, that's what I believe in: myself. You say Ray has barely influenced culture. He's healed and completely changed the lives of countless thousands, tens of thousands, maybe even hundreds of thousands of people. What have you done?

Kyle M

You're a taoist, right? Or Buddhist or whatever. Correct me if I'm wrong. That region has been mired in slavery for the past 2,000 years precisely because of its enabling belief systems. My "lens" as you call it is self-belief, I believe in myself. How do caged animals escape from a pen, do they formulate an abstracted philosophy or simply trust their instinct? Look at all the amazing things nature accomplishes, does it do so by thinking every move and questioning every reaction? Of course not. We were put here, whatever that means to you, to be fully human. That's my religion, that's what I believe in: myself. You say Ray has barely influenced culture. He's healed and completely changed the lives of countless thousands, tens of thousands, maybe even hundreds of thousands of people. What have you done?
I'm not a taoist or buddhist.

Caged animals don't have abstract thought, but they do discriminate on reality through their sensory input to make decisions about what is important. For example, they know to ignore shape compared to smell and taste for what to eat, or ignore smell when it comes to where it's safe to walk (avoiding something sharp, or a hole in the ground). They have a lens that they integrate their sensory input, some of which is innate and most of which is learned very quickly.

The rest of what you said, attacking me because I committed the sin of suggesting Ray Peat isn't radically changing the world because he's not engaging in it to the fullest degree he could, is...I don't know, just an emotional lashing out by you I guess. I'm 32, he's 80. Did he heal and change hundreds of thousands of lives (retarded estimation by the way, I'd like you to find 100 people that will say he actually saved their lives) by the time he was 32? Or are you just being an ***hole? For what it's worth, the reason I went back and got a PhD in nutritional biochemistry was to do the kinds of things I'm talking about. So wtf are you doing, other than talking ***t on the forum?

Here's what I'm suggesting, that doing something like Haidut (even if some of his supplements aren't perfectly Ray Peat formulated), and even taking it a step further and directly challenging the medical cartel, is the way to change the world. Have you heard of Cody Wilson, the guy who invented the 3D-printable pistol and sells a milling machine to make AR10/15 high powered lower receivers? He's challenging the very concept of political life and how it interacts with people who physically make things but producing and distributing these things. The printing press directly challenged the church, which was the primary and in some cases only institution that reproduced written works before the press was invented. This allowed to break the hold the church had on all of society's information. In order to change the medical situation, someone has to take the chance with their life to challenge the cartel in that direct way, anything less is exactly that, less. Less than a potential for revolutionary change. If the printing press guy just wrote about how a machine could reproduce text, and we didn't need a monopoly by monks on copying documents, that's great. What's more great is actually making it and changing the reality on the ground.

Last edited:

Drareg

Caged animals don't have abstract thought, but they do discriminate on reality through their sensory input to make decisions about what is important. For example, they know to ignore shape compared to smell and taste for what to eat, or ignore smell when it comes to where it's safe to walk (avoiding something sharp, or a hole in the ground). They have a lens that they integrate their sensory input, some of which is innate and most of which is learned very quickly.

The rest of what you said, attacking me because I committed the sin of suggesting Ray Peat isn't radically changing the world because he's not engaging in it to the fullest degree he could, is...I don't know, just an emotional lashing out by you I guess. I'm 32, he's 80. Did he heal and change hundreds of thousands of lives (retarded estimation by the way, I'd like you to find 100 people that will say he actually saved their lives) by the time he was 32? Or are you just being an ***hole? For what it's worth, the reason I went back and got a PhD in nutritional biochemistry was to do the kinds of things I'm talking about. So wtf are you doing, other than talking ***t on the forum?

Here's what I'm suggesting, that doing something like Haidut (even if some of his supplements aren't perfectly Ray Peat formulated), and even taking it a step further and directly challenging the medical cartel, is the way to change the world. Have you heard of Cody Wilson, the guy who invented the 3D-printable pistol and sells a milling machine to make AR10/15 high powered lower receivers? He's challenging the very concept of political life and how it interacts with people who physically make things but producing and distributing these things. The printing press directly challenged the church, which was the primary and in some cases only institution that reproduced written works before the press was invented. This allowed to break the hold the church had on all of society's information. In order to change the medical situation, someone has to take the chance with their life to challenge the cartel in that direct way, anything less is exactly that, less. Less than a potential for revolutionary change. If the printing press guy just wrote about how a machine could reproduce text, and we didn't need a monopoly by monks on copying documents, that's great. What's more great is actually making it and changing the reality on the ground.

Don't forget Haidut,yourself and others are using the addition of Peat lense to your lenses, Peat is a good seed for change, we live in different times to Peat when he was our age,he also discovered most of his bets work in biology later in life I believe,Peats work takes the work of others and hones it to a very coherent magnifying glass in short books and articles,he is influencing.

Those who speak of human nature on here without discussing the lense of reality,the functionilism of the pattern,are crackpots looking to assert moral hardness.

Kyle M

Don't forget Haidut,yourself and others are using the addition of Peat lense to your lenses, Peat is a good seed for change, we live in different times to Peat when he was our age,he also discovered most of his bets work in biology later in life I believe,Peats work takes the work of others and hones it to a very coherent magnifying glass in short books and articles,he is influencing.

Those who speak of human nature on here without discussing the lense of reality,the functionilism of the pattern,are crackpots looking to assert moral hardness.
The problem is in taking what I said, that Peat has effected things less than he could, to mean he has not at all effected things. So yeah, of course anything any of us do is partly due to him, the same way as Gilbert Ling may have inspired a few people if he quit 30 years earlier, it's all relative. The original commenter was implying that acting in the real world is someone a negative, and that sitting at home and writing is the ultimate achievement of a person.

He says "do you know how hard it is..." not that's he is horny. Joe Biden lost his wife and daughter in a car crash and this girl reminds him of her.

He then says good "little" girl, not good "lookin'" girl as the subtitles claim.

:hearnoevil:

goodandevil

My bad on the taoist or buddhist.

3d printing firearms will accomplish nothing against the state. the only reasons we are allowed firearms is to either to practice to enter the mililtary and be the world's police or, soon, to kill each other: gangs, militias, &etc. The last time the regular man had the ability the fight the state was during the era of muskets and cannon, and what happened? We were fooled by the american revolution because simps believed enough in ideology to make the lie possible; most people didnt have the correct information and, as always, those who did had the crowd against them.

You want people to be impressed with you, and I'd be impressed if you made some cogent point pertaining to the debate, but you don't.

Kyle M

My bad on the taoist or buddhist.

3d printing firearms will accomplish nothing against the state. the only reasons we are allowed firearms is to either to practice to enter the mililtary and be the world's police or, soon, to kill each other: gangs, militias, &etc. The last time the regular man had the ability the fight the state was during the era of muskets and cannon, and what happened? We were fooled by the american revolution because simps believed enough in ideology to make the lie possible; most people didnt have the correct information and, as always, those who did had the crowd against them.

You want people to be impressed with you, and I'd be impressed if you made some cogent point pertaining to the debate, but you don't.
Interestingly, you used the overall context of my writing and not the amount of prepositions I included or the average length of the sentences to receive a meaningful communication.

sladerunner69

Everybody does that... rich people get to do it at home.

I know it happens and is probably more common than I'd like to think, but come on pal, "Everybody" certainly doesn't go to thailand in lust of underage prostitutes. Many of the guys who do go there for cheap prostitution end up getting jailed or fined as I recall hearing.

Are you also saying that rich people by in large are into this sort of thing? Where I live I know some enormously wealthy old dudes and their kids and most of them have their heads screwed on pretty damn tight. They don't need prostitutes or anything like that when you see the gorgeous ladies who follow them around...

Are trophy wives also prostitution? Maybe, but it's not in the same solar system as what you are saying...

Also if you dont believe me on joe biden just blast it full volume, its compeltely clear he says "hard it is" not "horny i am"? He is a pathetic old geiser but come on people, that would be such a wacky thing to say/admit EVEN if he WAS a well known pedophile. Nobody talks like that, especially politicians (people whos careers are based on speaking/conversation/relationship skills),who are miced up at a press junket :hammer:

Kyle M

Around two hours in to this JRE episode with Jordan Peterson he starts talking about the necessity of dogma to exist in the world. He's a really brilliant guy and explains it a lot better than I do.

goodandevil

Around two hours in to this JRE episode with Jordan Peterson he starts talking about the necessity of dogma to exist in the world. He's a really brilliant guy and explains it a lot better than I do.

Heyy .. I don't like Joe Rogan. I think he's paid by Russian intelligence, or the same people that fund all the pro-russian celebrities. Joe is a proponent of the eastern philosophies, which i am against. He's good friends with Alex Jones. I dont trust anything he says. But i will give it a listen later tonight. Hope u have a good evening Kyle.

dbh25

That was interesting- thanks for posting the interview

Regina

That was fabulous Kyle. I was able to listen to the final excellent 50 minutes.
(What ever flavor of Zen that I study is pretty much just what Peterson suggests. To sort your own self out first).

Kyle M

The episode isn't about Rogan's beliefs but this other guy's, who is in the spotlight now for refusing to use the new gender pronouns as a professor. The last hour is the best part about beliefs, but earlier on is good too. Peterson makes the comment that perhaps the University, as in the place one goes for universal knowledge, no longer exists in the halls called universities or colleges but is instead on the internet.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

What if pizzagate is far simpler, and referring to weapons and arms being sent to ISIS ?

Dominos refers to the collapse of governments ?

Regina

The episode isn't about Rogan's beliefs but this other guy's, who is in the spotlight now for refusing to use the new gender pronouns as a professor. The last hour is the best part about beliefs, but earlier on is good too. Peterson makes the comment that perhaps the University, as in the place one goes for universal knowledge, no longer exists in the halls called universities or colleges but is instead on the internet.
That's for sure.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

It's worse than trafficking children.

Pizzagate is the funding of ISIS and attempted overthrow of Syria and Turkey.

Let's look at one email and see if this theory applies.

"I consider ice cream, its purchase, and its consumption a rather serious business. We can’t just willy-nilly toss it out and about in casual references, especially linked with the word “free”."

Ice cream is high grade weaponry.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals