Do You Believe "pizzagate" ?

S-VV

Unironically yes.

Taking the innocence of a small child probably traumatizes it so deeply that the soul detaches from the body, at least temporarily. The great suffering generated is offered to the egregore the particular elite group may be involved with.

lvysaur

IMO there are only two logical end points of pizzagate:

1) It's mostly true
2) It's false, but there's so many blatant associations that it was set up as a deliberate red herring by someone

The second option probably applies to the "adrenochrome" meme.

md_a

hiaqu5ixvfr41.jpg
Edo4Bh2UcAAths4.jpg

Regina

If you read Blackberries Matter by George Webb (very quick read), he lays out the "ratlines" of drugs for guns programs and names names. He said Jeff Epstein was a gun runner primarily (akin to Meyer Lansky's Jack Ruby). And espionage involving recruited girls was/is also a big part of espionage.
But since virtually everything about these 'people' is corrupt and amoral to the core, everything is on the table. They want power over others and feel entitled to it. And for this kind of creature power over a child gives them something (I guess). Everyone and everything (resource) is just an appliance to serve them and sell; and they steal whatever they want.
But I think the children's blood is what is very much of interest to them.
I think the adrenochrome is a misdirection. They don't want the public to know about children blood farms. They want everyone to think 'oh theyre just wacky perverts.' Turn it into a gossip tabloid press story about the randy royals.
The drugs for guns issue is so critical a linchpin to everything that has brought the globe to their knees, Webb thinks expose that first.
That has the potential to wake the masses. The kid thing (as he flippantly called it) won't lead to congressional hearings.
Another book, Dope, Inc, sounds like a timely read to gain understanding. It was so expensive, I just downloaded it as pdf (attached).

Consider also Dean Henderson's Illuminati Agenda 21.

Attachments

• DopeInc.BritainOpiumWarAgainstTheUs1978.pdf
    33.4 MB · Views: 43

Energizer

If you read Blackberries Matter by George Webb (very quick read), he lays out the "ratlines" of drugs for guns programs and names names. He said Jeff Epstein was a gun runner primarily (akin to Meyer Lansky's Jack Ruby). And espionage involving recruited girls was/is also a big part of espionage.
But since virtually everything about these 'people' is corrupt and amoral to the core, everything is on the table. They want power over others and feel entitled to it. And for this kind of creature power over a child gives them something (I guess). Everyone and everything (resource) is just an appliance to serve them and sell; and they steal whatever they want.
I think the adrenochrome is a misdirection. They don't want the public to know about children blood farms. They want everyone to think 'oh theyre just wacky perverts.' Turn it into a gossip tabloid press story about the randy royals.
The drugs for guns issue is so critical a linchpin to everything that has brought the globe to their knees, Webb thinks expose that first.
That has the potential to wake the masses. The kid thing (as he flippantly called it) won't lead to congressional hearings.
Another book, Dope, Inc, sounds like a timely read to gain understanding. It was so expensive, I just downloaded it as pdf (attached).

Disturbing... Thanks for the info. A few years ago I wouldn't have believed this was possible. Then I read about the case of Marc Dutroux ... then I listened to the stories of all the victims who survived child sex trafficking and came forward describing what they experienced and saw, and at this point, I wouldn't put anything past these Intelligence people (CIA, mi6, Mossad, etc), and I hesitate to even call them people at this point. They're worse than anything a fiction book could imagine in terms of evil. So organ/blood harvesting, child sex trafficking blackmail, weapons supplying, drug running -- all these things with regards to Dyncorp and these other intelligence fronts, it all sounds entirely plausible.

A new Microsoft commercial promoting its premiere virtual reality headgear featured the queen of occult symbolism and Spirit Cooking priestess known as Marina Abramovic.

Last edited:

Lejeboca

Thanks for attaching the book!

Regina

Disturbing... Thanks for the info. A few years ago I wouldn't have believed this was possible. Then I read about the case of Marc Dutroux ... then I listened to the stories of all the victims who survived child sex trafficking and came forward describing what they experienced and saw, and at this point, I wouldn't put anything past these Intelligence people (CIA, mi6, Mossad, etc), and I hesitate to even call them people at this point. They're worse than anything a fiction book could imagine in terms of evil. So organ/blood harvesting, child sex trafficking blackmail, weapons supplying, drug running -- all these things with regards to Dyncorp and these other intelligence fronts, it all sounds entirely plausible.

A new Microsoft commercial promoting its premiere virtual reality headgear featured the queen of occult symbolism and Spirit Cooking priestess known as Marina Abramovic.

I know. My dad had been a detective and some cases just made him cry--even after he retired.

Here's the guys talking today about what's going on

Jessie

I guess this aged well.

In all seriousness though, it's hard to take trends started by Alex Jones and company seriously, so I understood the backlash to such theories. However it doesn't take much critical thinking to realize many politicians and corporate billionaires like their prostitutes on the young side.

BTW, Jeffery Epstein didn't actually kill himself.

Gone Peating

I guess this aged well.

In all seriousness though, it's hard to take trends started by Alex Jones and company seriously, so I understood the backlash to such theories. However it doesn't take much critical thinking to realize many politicians and corporate billionaires like their prostitutes on the young side.

Alex Jones did not start any of the research into pizzagate (or anything else really for that matter). He just hops on any kind of alternative news

LUH 3417

I guess this aged well.

Alex Jones is Bill Hicks

Energizer

I know. My dad had been a detective and some cases just made him cry--even after he retired.

Here's the guys talking today about what's going on

I can imagine! I would think having to review grisly crime photos and video evidence of children and adults being abused would haunt just about anyone, that sounds like a recipe for PTSD. George Webb is great btw. Two good Webbs on this whole conspiracy.

Jessie

Alex Jones did not start any of the research into pizzagate (or anything else really for that matter). He just hops on any kind of alternative news
Yeah I guess, been too long so I don't remember exactly. I know MSM didn't go public until Alex endorsed it though. IIRC one of his listeners went to one of those pizza restaurants with an Ak47 demanding to search the place lol. So that got him into the hot seat.

Alex Jones is Bill Hicks
Yeah, it's well known that Bill Hicks overdosed himself on super male vitality, and he transformed into Alex Jones :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Energizer

Yeah I guess, been too long so I don't remember exactly. I know MSM didn't go public until Alex endorsed it though. IIRC one of his listeners went to one of those pizza restaurants with an Ak47 demanding to search the place lol. So that got him into the hot seat.

Yeah, it's well known that Bill Hicks overdosed himself on super male vitality, and he transformed into Alex Jones :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
It worked like a charm didn't it. Most people stopped investigating after that paid crisis actor went in and fired some shots. Easy way to deflect scrutiny on their shady ties. The shooter's name in the media is listed as Edgar Maddison Welch, type that in on IMDB and it shows the profile of an actor. The Mockingbird Media is not even trying to hide how stupid they view the public.

Funny how Alefantis went on a media tour as soon as people started digging into his business and he immediately tried to deny everything and the mainstream press backed him 100%. To this day I don't think anyone could explain how a pizza shop owner is listed by GQ as one of the 50 most powerful men in DC, how he's so close to the Clintons, Podestas, Obama, and his ex-husband is the powerful David Brock.

Even if you're into politics, you don't get become a high-powered person like that just from having an interest in politics and selling pizza. People are naive. I would be more surprised if he wasn't trafficking kids to these political people for sexual blackmail. And his business is also an extra route for these politically connected people to launder money through. You think the FBI cares? They're part of the problem. The same FBI that waited for decades to do anything about Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell's operation. As far as I know, Les Wexner and his wife Abigail are still living large despite their involvement.

A lot of these people are likely never going to face any penalty and they have the money and power to keep themselves out of the limelight and on the off chance they do get penalized, it will be the most minimal of penalties. Al CIA'da has been doing this since their inception in 1947 and little has been done about their massive criminal enterprise and involvement in all of this, in fact the military "defense" and CIA budgets are bigger than ever.

this is the thing that really bothers me. there hasn't been ONE mainstream media outlet that's done a half decent assessment of James Alefantis' Instagram posts (which are unbelievably disgusting) and the coded language in the emails.

exactly as you say, this COMPLETE blackout avoidance of covering this topic points to something extremely sinister.

every article just says, no physical evidence has been found so it can't be true

:+1

Last edited:

ddjd

If the code isn't about child sex rings, and it's about something innocuous, why doesn't someone in the Hillary camp or Podesta himself come out and explain it? Why hasn't' the media asked that question? They are bending over backwards to call it fake, but anyone with a brain can see it's code about something
this is the thing that really bothers me. there hasn't been ONE mainstream media outlet that's done a half decent assessment of James Alefantis' Instagram posts (which are unbelievably disgusting) and the coded language in the emails.

exactly as you say, this COMPLETE blackout avoidance of covering this topic points to something extremely sinister.

every article just says, no physical evidence has been found so it can't be true

tankasnowgod

In all seriousness though, it's hard to take trends started by Alex Jones and company seriously, so I understood the backlash to such theories.

While Alex Jones didn't start the theory, Jones has done some excellent work. Like, his interview with Aaron Russo-

And, his interview with John DeCamp-

Jones is an entertainer who has done some serious interviews. I find it easier to take him seriously (based on his track record) than, say, Disney's news division....... or Amazon's news division....... or Paramount/Viacom's news division...... or the Microsoft and Universal's shared news division.... or even the company that created The Simpsons news division.......

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals