Do You Believe "pizzagate" ?

Waynish

Making this about belief is part of the problem. There is clearly enough evidence for an official investigation. The only other argument is "don't investigate this" - and that is a pretty transparent argument.

zztr

There is clearly enough evidence for an official investigation.

I've invested all of ten minutes looking into this and seen nothing but that there are some seriously weird people high up in the democrat establishment. Everything else is confirmation bias. Good luck getting subpoenas and search warrants by telling the judge "They used weird language that seems like code in emails."

You do have the right to be weird and eccentric in America, ya know.

How such odd-balls and pervs are apparently not rare in the American elite is another discussion. It's not a good thing. But where is the murder weapon? Where is the dead body? You just can't point at people and say "that's really weird, arrest them." That's not how justice works.

Waynish

@zztr: We've the right for transparency in government too. Making this about "they're just being silly/eccentric" is another attempt at distracting from the issues. Leaked emails and twitter posts show the use of terminology and images described by official FBI documents as "slang pedophilia terminology and symbolism." If this isn't enough to warrant an official look at the evidence - even if it is in response to an overbearing community of conspiracy theorists - then what is?

My friend who went to thailand has knowledge of powerful people going there to sleep with kids and transexuals.

Everybody does that... rich people get to do it at home.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

If this was ordinary people, they probably would be investigated for it.

Maybe drug money ? drugs ? there's enough cicumstantial evidence in the emails and people he speaks to in them

x-ray peat

I've invested all of ten minutes looking into this.
exactly... I bet it wasn't even ten minutes. IMHO everyone should watch pet peeve's first video by Rockin Mr. E before you post. Otherwise you really have no idea what you are talking about.

zztr

I've seen zilch that would warrant an investigation. I've seen no hard evidence of a crime. There's at best a warrant for surveillance, which is probably happening now, I bet.

goodandevil

Slow that roll, Ron Paul is senpai.

I get your sentiment, but this whole "everyone is in on it, no one's in on it, everyone's in on it" nihilism is kind of a waste of time.
There's truth and there's bull****. I believe in the truth. Most people want to have a belief system: positive, negative, whatever. None of their philosophies changes the facts. I believe in the power of the truth.

Last edited:

Kyle M

There's truth and there's bull****. I believe in the truth. Most people want to have a belief system: positive, negative, whatever. None of their philosophies changes the facts. I believe in the power of the truth.
Fair enough, but I've learned through my reading of biomedical literature, studying economics and history, that facts without a perspective are useless. You need a lens to organize reality. For example, if you used no belief system, you would put as much weight as what the color of the shoes the Constitutional signers were wearing as what their political or business affiliations were for their motivations. Autism is a condition where the brain cannot organize incoming stimulus into the patterns that communicate to normal people what others are trying to communicate to them, the analogy to this intellectually is to have no belief system or paradigm of thought and to simply absorb context-free "facts." I don't believe a human can derive information from this, maybe an advanced computer but not an organic life form with evolutionary history and a psychology within it.

Gl;itch.e

Fair enough, but I've learned through my reading of biomedical literature, studying economics and history, that facts without a perspective are useless. You need a lens to organize reality. For example, if you used no belief system, you would put as much weight as what the color of the shoes the Constitutional signers were wearing as what their political or business affiliations were for their motivations. Autism is a condition where the brain cannot organize incoming stimulus into the patterns that communicate to normal people what others are trying to communicate to them, the analogy to this intellectually is to have no belief system or paradigm of thought and to simply absorb context-free "facts." I don't believe a human can derive information from this, maybe an advanced computer but not an organic life form with evolutionary history and a psychology within it.
Stop making so much sense you will hurt peoples feelings Kyle! (;

goodandevil

That's great!

x-ray peat

I've seen zilch that would warrant an investigation. I've seen no hard evidence of a crime. There's at best a warrant for surveillance, which is probably happening now, I bet.
See what a little more investigation can do. Nobody was screaming for a lynch mob but just not a complete denial claiming that this is fake news. You do realize that probable cause is required for a search warrant. So you are in effect saying that it is very likely that something criminal is afoot.

I am with goodandevil's first comment on this one. The truth doesn't need a lens to be seen and is very often hidden by one. The examples you gave are all strawmen and an appeal to extremes. All you need is an open mind and some common sense. A lens will only cause you to see the facts in a way that they fit the lens. Confirmation bias seems to be a popular word around here to describe that.

Last edited:

goodandevil

See what a little more investigation can do. Nobody was screaming for a lynch mob but just not a complete denial claiming that this is fake news. You do realize that probable cause is required for a search warrant so you are in effect saying that it is very likely something criminal is a foot.

I am with goodandevil first comment on this one. The truth doesn't need a lens to be seen and is very often hidden by one. The examples you gave are all strawmen and an appeal to extremes. All you need is an open mind and some common sense. A lens will only cause you to see the facts in a way that they fit the lens. Confirmation bias seems to be a popular word around here to describe that.
Exactly, lenses is another phrase for ideology and once people subscribe to a named ideology it can be subverted. I trust in human nature, provided it has been supplied the truth. Otherwise, indignation wouldn't be the preferred tool used to rile people up over whatever bull**** the state wants to do next. Every belief system tells people they can't trust themselves, and if they want to feel fulfilled or be self-actualized, they are being greedy, arrogant, gluttonous, a know-it-all, an ***hole &c. The truth, the individual facts, that's the only thing that can be transmitted intact and disseminated throughout an entire society. Ray, for example, doesn't war on medicine by establisbing his own institution, in fact he rejects even the institution of this forum; he only presents the individual facts, having assiduously verified their correctness.

jaa

Do you believe this conspiracy ?

No.

It's much more likely than flat earth theory, but still extremely unlikely. Based on how the theory was conceived, there's a better chance of you winning the lotto. People like to pattern match. It's easy to find all these sort of funny but not directly related coincidences to fit your theory when you start with a conclusion and then go looking for everything that could potentially confirm it while ignoring the evidence that makes it less likely. It's like every conspiracy theory in this regard.

Kyle M

Ray, for example, doesn't war on medicine by establisbing his own institution, in fact he rejects even the institution of this forum; he only presents the individual facts, having assiduously verified their correctness.
Perhaps that's why he has had almost no effect on changing the overall culture. It's easy to sit back and "be right" without taking action in the world.

Although he did, in fact, create an institution during his life, that being an institution of higher education.

goodandevil

Perhaps that's why he has had almost no effect on changing the overall culture. It's easy to sit back and "be right" without taking action in the world.

Although he did, in fact, create an institution during his life, that being an institution of higher education.
Ok Bro that's great

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals