Proof Of How The Public Will Believe Anything Re: Coronavirus BS

Status
Not open for further replies.

nwo2012

"On Thursday April 2, the National Health Service confirmed that 569 people had died after testing positive for the coronavirus in the previous 24 hours."

Boris Johnson's government promises 100,000 coronavirus tests a day as COVID-19 deaths reach a new high

So these people tested positive and then all conveniently died the next day constituting the daily death toll?
People actually believe this crap?
So either they are making these figures up completely or they are going to hospices and testing people on their deatbeds that are already at the Cheyne-Stokes stage of breathing.

In 2018 there were on average 1700 deaths per day in UK so simply inventing positive tests you can theoretically increase the coronavirus daily death toll to this figure but no actual extra deaths have occurred.

tankasnowgod

"On Thursday April 2, the National Health Service confirmed that 569 people had died after testing positive for the coronavirus in the previous 24 hours."

Boris Johnson's government promises 100,000 coronavirus tests a day as COVID-19 deaths reach a new high

So these people tested positive and then all conveniently died the next day constituting the daily death toll?
People actually believe this crap?
So either they are making these figures up completely or they are going to hospices and testing people on their deatbeds that are already at the Cheyne-Stokes stage of breathing.

That's largely what they are doing. It's one of the points that Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg makes in his presentation. And they even say that "officially." Due to limited number of tests, they are testing the most sick first. Anything to inflate the numbers. And even with that...... the numbers themselves still aren't very high.

burtlancast

I suspect the wording was confusing: what the article meant was
"On Thursday April 2, the National Health Service confirmed that 569 people had died in the previous 24 hours after testing positive for the coronavirus "

lampofred

I suspect the wording was confusing: what the article meant was
"On Thursday April 2, the National Health Service confirmed that 569 people had died in the previous 24 hours after testing positive for the coronavirus "

+1

I think what they meant was that of all the people who are reported as having coronavirus in the UK, 569 died in the last 24 hour period.

postman

Just a flu bro China quarantined 800 million people in order to buy Bill Gates vaccines bro I swear trust me bro that's why they shut down their industry for 6 weeks it's big pharma bro just a flu bro nobody dead bro those bodies are just democrat vaccine agents trylng to destroy Trump Q predicted this virus trust Sessions trust Xi

Just a flu bro China quarantined 800 million people in order to buy Bill Gates vaccines bro I swear trust me bro that's why they shut down their industry for 6 weeks it's big pharma bro just a flu bro nobody dead bro those bodies are just democrat vaccine agents trylng to destroy Trump Q predicted this virus trust Sessions trust Xi

Rabid innumerate drivel.

20200403_001824.jpg

Overledenen = deaths (in this case, all-cause mortality).

Source: CBS Statline (Centraal Bureau voor de Statistiek).

Last edited:
@Homo Consumericus , have you seen this discussed at all in the Dutch media? Thank you. The problem is how there is a virtual media 'black out' on anything not fitting the narrative. I have only come across articles about things happening in Germany for instance by checking this website: Facts about Covid-19 Same for Sweden which has avoided the lockdown without apocalypse, no mention of that at all in the media here. I also didn't see the walking back of the Imperial College model at all.

RealNeat

+1

I think what they meant was that of all the people who are reported as having coronavirus in the UK, 569 died in the last 24 hour period.

Once again the "from" or "with" question goes unanswered.

OP
N

nwo2012

More proof of fakery.

Also the hospital I work in Australia.
Quietest I've ever seen. We've tested hundreds and all are negative to fake BS.

Tarmander

pandemic mindset has taken over

Their actions will both reinforce their perception (pandemic!) and give them the comfort that they are doing something.

How far away the perception is from reality has yet to be fleshed out

berk

Duuuudeeee.... way to many 'bro's' in one sentence :arghh:
39 words and phrases you're using at work that make you sound dumb
:facepalm::p:

Jem Oz

The Premier of my state (Victoria, Australia) has pretty much gone to Defcon 1. He's loving every grave, public-scolding, let's one-up the other states minute of it. I swear, to be a politician you would have to have some significant personality issues (duh).

OP
N

nwo2012

The Premier of my state (Victoria, Australia) has pretty much gone to Defcon 1. He's loving every grave, public-scolding, let's one-up the other states minute of it. I swear, to be a politician you would have to have some significant personality issues (duh).

Well the jew demon that rules NSW isn't.much better tbh.

Quelsatron

@Homo Consumericus , have you seen this discussed at all in the Dutch media? Thank you. The problem is how there is a virtual media 'black out' on anything not fitting the narrative. I have only come across articles about things happening in Germany for instance by checking this website: Facts about Covid-19 Same for Sweden which has avoided the lockdown without apocalypse, no mention of that at all in the media here. I also didn't see the walking back of the Imperial College model at all.
We don't have a real lockdown here in sweden yes, but it's still in much too early of a stage to tell the effect
anyway even if corona decimates the population in the true meaning of the word, it'll be better than pausing our economy for the 100 months required to sufficiently flatten the curve to have enough intensive care spots for everyone
regarding the extreme measures over corona, one can only theorize why. Expected mega death tolls? Political panic over being seen as callous for allowing even modest death tolls? a gonspiracy to crash the economies and implement totalitarian practices? Who knows. Although if there was a mass conspiracy, I would expect my country to participate.

thomas00

Sweden is quite unique in it's skepticism towards pacts with other countries. It's reluctance to follow the herd on many issues has served it well in the past. I fully expect that to be the case with the corona virus, too.

Quelsatron

Sweden is quite unique in it's skepticism towards pacts with other countries. It's reluctance to follow the herd on many issues has served it well in the past. I fully expect that to be the case with the corona virus, too.
Well, it has also been ridiculous. But I think the YOLO strategy is apt for our country, because the state has been pissing away the economy for decades now, so any break in tax income will probably mad max the whole thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals