Global Coronavirus Death Toll Could Be 60% Higher Than Reported

yerrag

I came across this article from Financial Times thru Mike Adams. Many of us know Mike Adams as the owner of Natural News, and he is outspoken when it comes to alternative health. And he has been many times on my, if not our, side of ideas regarding health (I said many, not all - so shhh...).

On this COVID-19 thing though, Mike has been on the ultra-alarmist side of it. Here is the article he refers to by the Financial Times:

Global coronavirus death toll could be 60% higher than reported | Free to read

And this is the article he wrote:

Bombshell Financial Times analysis reveals total deaths are surging worldwide, regardless of what's on the death certificates... 50 percent surge in total mortality points to common cause: COVID-19

From Financial Times:

The death toll from coronavirus may be almost 60 per cent higher than reported in official counts, according to an FT analysis of overall fatalities during the pandemic in 14 countries.

Mortality statistics show 122,000 deaths in excess of normal levels across these locations, considerably higher than the 77,000 official Covid-19 deaths reported for the same places and time periods.

If the same level of under-reporting observed in these countries was happening worldwide, the global Covid-19 death toll would rise from the current official total of 201,000 to as high as 318,000.

And here is Mike Adans' take:

Beginning in March, as the pandemic denialism movement started gaining steam, the naysayers started arguing that all the “covid-19 deaths” were actually just people who would have died anyway. All the death certificates were being switched to coronavirus, they said, to fake the coronavirus deaths.

This argument continues to this day. In effect, most of the independent media is now claiming that there is no net increase in global mortality whatsoever, and that all the people who are said to have died from covid-19 actually died from other causes. The coronavirus “hysteria,” they say, is a global false flag event that’s being staged by 100+ nations and hundreds of thousands of complicit doctors and nurses in order to enslave the human race under medical tyranny.

What is your take about this differing view from Mike?

I have to admit that I'm frozen in my ability to judge the current situation.

I just had a death - a cat, just the other day. Damn, I swear it was COVID. The un-neutered cat was a 3-yr old stray that I picked up as an abandoned 2-week old kitten. A very noisy cat whom I allow to break all rules, even sit atop the dining table as I ate. I didn't neuter him because I wanted to give him the freedom, in the hope that no harm would come to him. That didn't last. A week ago, he came from after being gone for the longest stretch- a week. I was happy to see him back, but dismayed that he had become so thin and scraggly, a sharp contrast from the plump kitty before.

It had seemed that all he needed was to get back to eating good food. For the first day, he ate like normal. And then he stopped eating. And I gave him vitamin C and copper acetate (antibiotic) and I stopped in less than a day since he looked recovered. But he was too have these episodes for the succeeding days, but I no longer gave him medicine since he looked to recover quickly each time. The last day, he was his usual self, following me to the fishpond to get some of the chopped coconut meat I feed the koi, and when I ate, he would be there to get some morsels. He was looking very clean too, and a cat that knows how to clean itself to me is a cat on the way to health.

But I failed to follow my cat owner instinct that Sunday. Late afternoon, he gave off a guttural sound that sounded more like a dog. I went to see him, and he was lying down with the ground wet from pee and his mouth was wet. I cleaned him up and left him there, with a cloth to lie on. He looked fine and damn, his coat was all clean and white. That fooled me. I was looking too much into that nice fur coat and thinking he's all healthy and happy. I lost sight of the fact that cats all hide their sickness, and the guttural sound should have been my cue to resume his vitamin C and antibiotics.

The afternoon turned into night, and at around 10 pm he started to sound off badly again. By then, it was too late. His mouth would foam, and I'd wipe it off with tissue, and we would go through the same motion, but each time he would shake wildly, like someone with epilepsy. Clearly, this has affected his brain and his nervous system. The foaming would likely be from his lungs, as he struggled to breath while becoming edematous.

I remember last January a friend had died. His last moments were also similar. He was shaking also. That time, I suspected it was COVID, but there was little for me to base it on. But details are slowly emerging that COVID isn't only expressed in the lungs. There are people who are dying with organ failure - liver, kidneys etc.

But what has the cat dying got to do with it? Well, I've been reading the hypotheses of Sandeep Chakraborty as shared in the forum by @RealNeat . The long and short of it is that the virus we're dealing with is a virus that takes over bacteria, or a bacteriophage. The bacteria, taken over or morphed by a virus, is the one that's doing the damage to our body. The mechanism is a fuzzy picture to me, but what's suspected is that it is destroying our red blood cells, and causing our blood to fail at transporting oxygen to our tissues. When oxygen supply is disrupted, the lungs is only one of many organs where the harmful effects are expressed. It could affect the liver, the heart, the kidneys, and even the brain.

Not only that, since it is a virus that is afflicting a bacteria, and this bacteria can affect animals as well, the harm is not limited to humans. I remember early on I'd scoff at people saying their dog died of COVID, but now it seems that the joke's on me.

That felt good. I got this nagging thought out of the way.

Your turn!

LeeLemonoil

That’s nothing to be ashamed of. The situation is unclear, revising opinions due to new experiences, ideas and secure info is the right state of mind. What use in a clean dogmatic stance that gives one false peace of mind when the other day you get seriously ill because of carelessness. CoV2 is not harmless.

I see pet animals like cars nearly everyday. Not ad much as before the lockdown but people still bring their pets to the vet, as it should be. I’ve yet to observe a condition that could be Covid in one of them, but I keep your story in the Beck of my mind for sure.
Thanks for the musings

RealNeat

I came across this article from Financial Times thru Mike Adams. Many of us know Mike Adams as the owner of Natural News, and he is outspoken when it comes to alternative health. And he has been many times on my, if not our, side of ideas regarding health (I said many, not all - so shhh...).

On this COVID-19 thing though, Mike has been on the ultra-alarmist side of it. Here is the article he refers to by the Financial Times:

Bombshell Financial Times analysis reveals total deaths are surging worldwide, regardless of what's on the death certificates... 50 percent surge in total mortality points to common cause: COVID-19

From Financial Times:

The death toll from coronavirus may be almost 60 per cent higher than reported in official counts, according to an FT analysis of overall fatalities during the pandemic in 14 countries.

Mortality statistics show 122,000 deaths in excess of normal levels across these locations, considerably higher than the 77,000 official Covid-19 deaths reported for the same places and time periods.

If the same level of under-reporting observed in these countries was happening worldwide, the global Covid-19 death toll would rise from the current official total of 201,000 to as high as 318,000.

Beginning in March, as the pandemic denialism movement started gaining steam, the naysayers started arguing that all the “covid-19 deaths” were actually just people who would have died anyway. All the death certificates were being switched to coronavirus, they said, to fake the coronavirus deaths.

This argument continues to this day. In effect, most of the independent media is now claiming that there is no net increase in global mortality whatsoever, and that all the people who are said to have died from covid-19 actually died from other causes. The coronavirus “hysteria,” they say, is a global false flag event that’s being staged by 100+ nations and hundreds of thousands of complicit doctors and nurses in order to enslave the human race under medical tyranny.

I just had a death - a cat, just the other day. Damn, I swear it was COVID. The un-neutered cat was a 3-yr old stray that I picked up as an abandoned 2-week old kitten. A very noisy cat whom I allow to break all rules, even sit atop the dining table as I ate. I didn't neuter him because I wanted to give him the freedom, in the hope that no harm would come to him. That didn't last. A week ago, he came from after being gone for the longest stretch- a week. I was happy to see him back, but dismayed that he had become so thin and scraggly, a sharp contrast from the plump kitty before.

It had seemed that all he needed was to get back to eating good food. For the first day, he ate like normal. And then he stopped eating. And I gave him vitamin C and copper acetate (antibiotic) and I stopped in less than a day since he looked recovered. But he was too have these episodes for the succeeding days, but I no longer gave him medicine since he looked to recover quickly each time. The last day, he was his usual self, following me to the fishpond to get some of the chopped coconut meat I feed the koi, and when I ate, he would be there to get some morsels. He was looking very clean too, and a cat that knows how to clean itself to me is a cat on the way to health.

But I failed to follow my cat owner instinct that Sunday. Late afternoon, he gave off a guttural sound that sounded more like a dog. I went to see him, and he was lying down with the ground wet from pee and his mouth was wet. I cleaned him up and left him there, with a cloth to lie on. He looked fine and damn, his coat was all clean and white. That fooled me. I was looking too much into that nice fur coat and thinking he's all healthy and happy. I lost sight of the fact that cats all hide their sickness, and the guttural sound should have been my cue to resume his vitamin C and antibiotics.

The afternoon turned into night, and at around 10 pm he started to sound off badly again. By then, it was too late. His mouth would foam, and I'd wipe it off with tissue, and we would go through the same motion, but each time he would shake wildly, like someone with epilepsy. Clearly, this has affected his brain and his nervous system. The foaming would likely be from his lungs, as he struggled to breath while becoming edematous.

I remember last January a friend had died. His last moments were also similar. He was shaking also. That time, I suspected it was COVID, but there was little for me to base it on. But details are slowly emerging that COVID isn't only expressed in the lungs. There are people who are dying with organ failure - liver, kidneys etc.

But what has the cat dying got to do with it? Well, I've been reading the hypotheses of Sandeep Chakraborty as shared in the forum by @RealNeat . The long and short of it is that the virus we're dealing with is a virus that takes over bacteria, or a bacteriophage. The bacteria, taken over or morphed by a virus, is the one that's doing the damage to our body. The mechanism is a fuzzy picture to me, but what's suspected is that it is destroying our red blood cells, and causing our blood to fail at transporting oxygen to our tissues. When oxygen supply is disrupted, the lungs is only one of many organs where the harmful effects are expressed. It could affect the liver, the heart, the kidneys, and even the brain.

Not only that, since it is a virus that is afflicting a bacteria, and this bacteria can affect animals as well, the harm is not limited to humans. I remember early on I'd scoff at people saying their dog died of COVID, but now it seems that the joke's on me.

Your turn!

I think it's a big **** ***t storm. People are hypo, 30-40% of the population. Then add on the lactic acid and hyperventilation of many of them. Then add on the ***t diet full of PUFA, partying and late nights. Then you get the virus, ACE2 is blocked inflammation and stress go through the roof, liberating free fatty acids left and right and it's a burning building of free radicals running rampant. Then you get put on oxygen, further depleting your precious CO2 causing lactic acid to go unopposed and you start producing endogenous CO, neither of which are being measured. Then comes the secondary infection either from the hospital or your own body no longer being able to keep it in check, lets name one culprit in particular, Prevotella. This bacteria then hates how much oxygen there is being forced into the body and produces more proteins to break down hemoglobin, producing even more CO and robbing oxygen saturation. Then since the right antibiotics aren't given you go into a phenomenon known as Lemierres syndrome, clots form, coagulation you name it, the building is a oil spill that caught on fire.

this is how I've put it together, in a rough way. But I tried to fit it all in. I'm not saying this is 100%

this is based on Peat & Sandeep along with some of what @md_a posted.

RealNeat

From Financial Times:

Your turn!
Also please remember Sandeep himself is admitting that the bacteriophage theory is his weakest link, which has the least proof. He is now connecting it to the likes of Lemierres syndrome.

Regina

The instant the mainstream news showed a tiger with covid, I knew they'd come after our dogs.
First through the cats, but I knew in an instant the ultimate goal is our dogs.

Dogs have been on a trajectory up chart for decades. Almost bubblicious in the cities, where couples have an adopted dog to love rather than a child (not that the NWO wants you to have any children either). Our dogs justify why we need to be out of our house and why some meat needs to go to them.
Why not divide and conquer us away from our dogs?

Already in Chicago, which was always the super friendly city where EVERYBODY LOVES!!!! dogs, people are turning away and wincing when I walk my dog.
Our de-population Kissinger/Rockefeller overlords want us to doubt our dogs and have already planted the seed so that we choose to cull them.

Obsessive hand-washing; germophobia; shunning beloved animals; stay out of parks/nature.

Your parasitic dogs make everyone sick and bleed the scarce resources. Maybe they can make apps to snitch on people loving animals.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

That’s nothing to be ashamed of. The situation is unclear, revising opinions due to new experiences, ideas and secure info is the right state of mind. What use in a clean dogmatic stance that gives one false peace of mind when the other day you get seriously ill because of carelessness. CoV2 is not harmless.

I see pet animals like cars nearly everyday. Not ad much as before the lockdown but people still bring their pets to the vet, as it should be. I’ve yet to observe a condition that could be Covid in one of them, but I keep your story in the Beck of my mind for sure.
Thanks for the musings
Thanks for not calling me crazy! I hope I'm wrong, and your observations count for a lot. I'm no vet and I can't compare with you on your experience with cats.

But just as I had though I have a good handle on cat health and behaviors, I got floored by the untimely death of a pet cat - a little over 3 years old. Maybe it's just my lack of experience and the attendant expertise, as I thought all signs pointed to a cat recovering well and safely out of harm's way. That made me relax my guard, and with a cat, being too little too late leads to regret. I have to be more paranoid next time with my remaining cats. More likely it's not COVID, just my lack of experience.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Also please remember Sandeep himself is admitting that the bacteriophage theory is his weakest link, which has the least proof. He is now connecting it to the likes of Lemierres syndrome.
I have a personal interest in this, being that internal bacteria isn't often discussed in the forum. Usually, it's just limited to gut bacteria. And since I'm still trying to defeat the periodontal bacterial biofilm colony in my system, and the high blood pressure it's causing, I may learn a thing or two if not only for the thought process involved.

Thanks for the updates!
The instant the mainstream news showed a tiger with covid, I knew they'd come after our dogs.
First through the cats, but I knew in an instant the ultimate goal is our dogs.

Dogs have been on a trajectory up chart for decades. Almost bubblicious in the cities, where couples have an adopted dog to love rather than a child (not that the NWO wants you to have any children either). Our dogs justify why we need to be out of our house and why some meat needs to go to them.
Why not divide and conquer us away from our dogs?

Already in Chicago, which was always the super friendly city where EVERYBODY LOVES!!!! dogs, people are turning away and wincing when I walk my dog.
Our de-population Kissinger/Rockefeller overlords want us to doubt our dogs and have already planted the seed so that we choose to cull them.

Obsessive hand-washing; germophobia; shunning beloved animals; stay out of parks/nature.

Your parasitic dogs make everyone sick and bleed the scarce resources. Maybe they can make apps to snitch on people loving animals.

They've already come for your dogs. Aren't they requiring yearly booster vaccine shots already when they're not really needed? Doesn't one shot already take care of rabies for the dog's short lifetime already?

Regina

I have a personal interest in this, being that internal bacteria isn't often discussed in the forum. Usually, it's just limited to gut bacteria. And since I'm still trying to defeat the periodontal bacterial biofilm colony in my system, and the high blood pressure it's causing, I may learn a thing or two if not only for the thought process involved.

Thanks for the updates!

They've already come for your dogs. Aren't they requiring yearly booster vaccine shots already when they're not really needed? Doesn't one shot already take care of rabies for the dog's short lifetime already?
I haven't vaccinated him since I first got him in 2007. I have a vet in case of an emergency but otherwise we haven't gone for a visit. He's never gotten any of the frequently announced "epidemics" like bordatella that go around.

nad

Thanks for not calling me crazy! I hope I'm wrong, and your observations count for a lot. I'm no vet and I can't compare with you on your experience with cats.

But just as I had though I have a good handle on cat health and behaviors, I got floored by the untimely death of a pet cat - a little over 3 years old. Maybe it's just my lack of experience and the attendant expertise, as I thought all signs pointed to a cat recovering well and safely out of harm's way. That made me relax my guard, and with a cat, being too little too late leads to regret. I have to be more paranoid next time with my remaining cats. More likely it's not COVID, just my lack of experience.
Hi yerrag, I feel for you, I'm so sorry about your kitten. You're right about cats not showing their suffer, so some times it's not always obviously.
I'm ''catwoman'', had two cats mother and daughter, lost both, the younger one first, in 2017, then the older one this winter, she was 17 years old, was like sister to me! Absolutely 'mutual understanding'.
Also was thinking about 'virus', she was leaving slowly.
I had male cats before, after spring 'spree' he came back like you said - so thin and scraggly, hungry and often traumatized (one lost half of the ear, another got a lot of scratches, but happy:), in your case looks like he maybe ate too much after long fasting, (cats don't have the saturation mechanism, especially young, keep in mind for future, give it a small portion ,don't leave an extra food on the plate). May also was bitten by, let say, rat or swallow some poison (also maybe was put against rat,) could be anything of course, for virus looks too fast.
Sorry again , at least you did whatever you could and you gave him happy life before, not every cat so lucky to sit on the dinner table :)

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I haven't vaccinated him since I first got him in 2007. I have a vet in case of an emergency but otherwise we haven't gone for a visit. He's never gotten any of the frequently announced "epidemics" like bordatella that go around.
Good for you, and especially for him!

Don't you think that rabies vaccination is just like our situation now, where the need for risk elimination, not risk reduction, causes everyone to be subjected to excessive preventive measures? Such as vaccination? But vaccination is just one of the many things imposed on us.

I once organized a general homecoming in LA for our high school (which is in Manila). On the day before, I was told we can't use the venue, an Elk's Lodge. Unless we pay event insurance. Just that insurance would just raise the damage 50%. We had no choice but to consider canceling.

The high premium is due to the hefty cost of protecting the premise owner from being sued. We got the place for free but the insurance was just unbelievable.

Luckily, we worked something out with the premise owner- they would have someone on guard to make sure we don't create a big ruckus to risk hurting anyone, not that we were planning to.

Living in a country where the litigation lawyers with their 800 numbers advertised from public benches to TV ads - makes me feel your dog has a better life.

Regina

Good for you, and especially for him!

Don't you think that rabies vaccination is just like our situation now, where the need for risk elimination, not risk reduction, causes everyone to be subjected to excessive preventive measures? Such as vaccination? But vaccination is just one of the many things imposed on us.

I once organized a general homecoming in LA for our high school (which is in Manila). On the day before, I was told we can't use the venue, an Elk's Lodge. Unless we pay event insurance. Just that insurance would just raise the damage 50%. We had no choice but to consider canceling.

The high premium is due to the hefty cost of protecting the premise owner from being sued. We got the place for free but the insurance was just unbelievable.

Luckily, we worked something out with the premise owner- they would have someone on guard to make sure we don't create a big ruckus to risk hurting anyone, not that we were planning to.

Living in a country where the litigation lawyers with their 800 numbers advertised from public benches to TV ads - makes me feel your dog has a better life.
I wish we humans could be adopted by a family who could protect us from what is coming.
It's so funny how I will be walking with my dog out in the middle of nowhere. And I see a bit of metal on the ground, mostly buried. For some reason, I bend over and dig it up and it turns out to be an up to date rabies vaccine tag . It's like finding a treasure. I laugh and put the tag on my dog's collar. And say thank you God. It's happened four times!
Absolutely hilarious. Because I never pick up metal bits in the filthy city dirt. But every time something says to me, 'pick it up', it turns out to be a tag for the dog. It's been city registration tags, rabies tags, other vaccinations. I just add them to his collar. lol

Maybe I should just stop worrying and be just as confident that protective goodies will appear along the path for us.

lvysaur

This is a good thing. If Sandeep was right about the bacteriophage theory, it means you could be compromised for life unless you completely sterilized your body.

The fact that he himself is saying it's a more unlikely scenario probably means you could cure the disease with some standard antibiotics, which is probably why azithromycin was popular.

I would also think that the hydroxychloroquine basically worked like quinine, disrupting heme metabolism of the BACTERIA (not the virus). Prevotella, Sandeep's most mentioned bug, requires haemin for food: Prevotella - Wikipedia

Structure of haemin: Hemin - Wikipedia (yes, it's just your red blood cell heme, with a chlorine atom added)
Most people clear the virus, and opportunistic bacteria take advantage of the weakened immune system, feeding on your hemoglobin. It's especially strong because it attacks oxygen transport via 1) harming the lungs and 2) feeding on heme.

The diverse array of anaerobic/gram-negative bacteria could also help account for the extremely diverse set of symptoms people experience (kids get toe sores, others lose taste, some people get fevers, others hardly cough)

Last edited:

lvysaur

It's actually higher than that. Because "normal deaths" includes people driving, getting injured, angry shooting incidents, etc.

All of those are at zero now, so the covid deaths are even higher than the 122k in excess.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Hi yerrag, I feel for you, I'm so sorry about your kitten. You're right about cats not showing their suffer, so some times it's not always obviously.
I'm ''catwoman'', had two cats mother and daughter, lost both, the younger one first, in 2017, then the older one this winter, she was 17 years old, was like sister to me! Absolutely 'mutual understanding'.
Also was thinking about 'virus', she was leaving slowly.
I had male cats before, after spring 'spree' he came back like you said - so thin and scraggly, hungry and often traumatized (one lost half of the ear, another got a lot of scratches, but happy:), in your case looks like he maybe ate too much after long fasting, (cats don't have the saturation mechanism, especially young, keep in mind for future, give it a small portion ,don't leave an extra food on the plate). May also was bitten by, let say, rat or swallow some poison (also maybe was put against rat,) could be anything of course, for virus looks too fast.
Sorry again , at least you did whatever you could and you gave him happy life before, not every cat so lucky to sit on the dinner table :)

Thanks nad, no matter how well we take care of them, they sometimes go sooner than we expected. 17 long years with a cat is an excellent stretch and I wish I could go that long with all my cats. I think over the years we learn and get to do a better job. I have to learn to slowly get a cat that's been on a long fast to slowly get back to a normal food intake. Thanks for the tip on that.

Were you able to get another cat? It must be hard to not hear the cat and put up with the manners of the cat, especially when the cat has an annoying personality that we now miss.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

The hospitals doing a bangup job of killing theirt patients, not just in New York City, but everywhere - I wonder if that could account for the increase in all-cause mortality. Since modern hospitals are made to follow the same standards, it would make sense that the problems experienced in one are similar in other hospitals. In the case of overcrowded hospitals where resources are stretched, the death rate would easiy double or triple.

But malpractice at a huge scale isn't going to be looked at, much less reported. It's more convenient to blame it on the Coronavirus.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

It's actually higher than that. Because "normal deaths" includes people driving, getting injured, angry shooting incidents, etc.

All of those are at zero now, so the covid deaths are even higher than the 122k in excess.

Or it could be the malpractice deaths rather than the covid deaths. See my post previous to this.

nad

Thanks nad, no matter how well we take care of them, they sometimes go sooner than we expected. 17 long years with a cat is an excellent stretch and I wish I could go that long with all my cats. I think over the years we learn and get to do a better job. I have to learn to slowly get a cat that's been on a long fast to slowly get back to a normal food intake. Thanks for the tip on that.

Were you able to get another cat? It must be hard to not hear the cat and put up with the manners of the cat, especially when the cat has an annoying personality that we now miss.
I'm missing them sooo much, and want another like crazy,
on the other hand I'm thinking - I'm 66, not so healthy, may be cat will live longer then me..lol, and also first time my ego whispering ''it's much easily without one more duty'', probably tired. Not final decision:). It's great you have more. How many?
The hospitals doing a bangup job of killing theirt patients, not just in New York City, but everywhere - I wonder if that could account for the increase in all-cause mortality. Since modern hospitals are made to follow the same standards, it would make sense that the problems experienced in one are similar in other hospitals. In the case of overcrowded hospitals where resources are stretched, the death rate would easiy double or triple.

But malpractice at a huge scale isn't going to be looked at, much less reported. It's more convenient to blame it on the Coronavirus.
Agree!!

lvysaur

Or it could be the malpractice deaths rather than the covid deaths. See my post previous to this.
Well, uncounted deaths wouldn't be from malpractice, they'd be from people who died at home.

But yes, being in the hospital on a ventilator is the probably the worst thing you could do

Last edited: