Global Coronavirus Death Toll Could Be 60% Higher Than Reported

nad

I wish we humans could be adopted by a family who could protect us from what is coming.
It's so funny how I will be walking with my dog out in the middle of nowhere. And I see a bit of metal on the ground, mostly buried. For some reason, I bend over and dig it up and it turns out to be an up to date rabies vaccine tag . It's like finding a treasure. I laugh and put the tag on my dog's collar. And say thank you God. It's happened four times!
Absolutely hilarious. Because I never pick up metal bits in the filthy city dirt. But every time something says to me, 'pick it up', it turns out to be a tag for the dog. It's been city registration tags, rabies tags, other vaccinations. I just add them to his collar. lol

Maybe I should just stop worrying and be just as confident that protective goodies will appear along the path for us.
Oh, yea.. that's so.. seductive.
I want it!
And to be adopted.
By somebody smart and kind...

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I'm missing them sooo much, and want another like crazy,
on the other hand I'm thinking - I'm 66, not so healthy, may be cat will live longer then me..lol, and also first time my ego whispering ''it's much easily without one more duty'', probably tired. Not final decision:). It's great you have more. How many?
I got 3 more.

1 large neutered male, white and mackerel, which I picked up near our village entrance. 1 small spayed female, black and white, she adopted me, inviting herself to my home, and I adopted her back.

She brought a baby with her - a male mackerel. The baby is grown now, but not accustomed to being with people. The mom was pregnant when I had her spayed. But she had begun to lactate, and so the soon kept of sucking on his mom's teats for a record 10 months.

He's a mama's boy and likes to cry. He's also more elusive because when past 2 months and he's still under his mom's care, it's harder for him to get attached to people. Half domesticated half feral. Plus the large male always bullies him.

The male that died was special. Japanese consider a tri-color male a lucky cat, as it's very hard to find one. The special ones, they're too good to last last enough. Enjoyed every moment with them all.

With cats, you enjoy them as they are.

Cats also imprint. Earlier ones got very attached to me when their mom chose my bed to care for them and when they opened their eyes I was imprinted. They become very loyal and don't want to keep their distance, as is typical with many cats.

nad

I got 3 more.

1 large neutered male, white and mackerel, which I picked up near our village entrance. 1 small spayed female, black and white, she adopted me, inviting herself to my home, and I adopted her back.

She brought a baby with her - a male mackerel. The baby is grown now, but not accustomed to being with people. The mom was pregnant when I had her spayed. But she had begun to lactate, and so the soon kept of sucking on his mom's teats for a record 10 months.

He's a mama's boy and likes to cry. He's also more elusive because when past 2 months and he's still under his mom's care, it's harder for him to get attached to people. Half domesticated half feral. Plus the large male always bullies him.

The male that died was special. Japanese consider a tri-color male a lucky cat, as it's very hard to find one. The special ones, they're too good to last last enough. Enjoyed every moment with them all.

With cats, you enjoy them as they are.

Cats also imprint. Earlier ones got very attached to me when their mom chose my bed to care for them and when they opened their eyes I was imprinted. They become very loyal and don't want to keep their distance, as is typical with many cats.
Oh, I can listen and watch about cats, their characters and tricks endlessly, and for so many years have tons of stories of my own.
We are good pet owners :).
It was nice to talk about it and not about politic and Cov. at least shortly and even here on forum.
And you're a very good storyteller
:feelsgoodman

Fred

This study conveniently excludes the USA, which has a significant decline in all-cause mortality and is roughly 75% as large as the combined populations of the cherry-picked FT samples -- which cancels the entire effect, and then some. PLUS it uses PROJECTED data from Euro MOMO, not actual data.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

@LeeLemonoil @nad @Regina

I think that male unneutered cats roaming neighborhoods are at risk during these COVID times. But not dying from COVID, but being poisoned by whatever disinfectants are being sprayed all over the streets.

I had one die, and another who's not come home for dinner for 4 straight days. While two cats, both neutered, are unaffected and in good health - because they don't loiter.

It must be that the unneutered cats are getting poisoned as they lick their fur and their paws. I can confirm this if and when the unneutered cat comes home eventually. If he becomes thin and frail, losing a lot of weight, then I would know he straggled and struggled getting back home.

LeeLemonoil

It’s possible.
I fear some sort of cat pogrome should a transmission from cat to man ever be confirmed (or of some social media rumor about it spreads)

Regina

@LeeLemonoil @nad @Regina

I think that male unneutered cats roaming neighborhoods are at risk during these COVID times. But not dying from COVID, but being poisoned by whatever disinfectants are being sprayed all over the streets.

I had one die, and another who's not come home for dinner for 4 straight days. While two cats, both neutered, are unaffected and in good health - because they don't loiter.

It must be that the unneutered cats are getting poisoned as they lick their fur and their paws. I can confirm this if and when the unneutered cat comes home eventually. If he becomes thin and frail, losing a lot of weight, then I would know he straggled and struggled getting back home.
It’s possible.
I fear some sort of cat pogrome should a transmission from cat to man ever be confirmed (or of some social media rumor about it spreads)
Yep. And then the dogs.
It's to draw attention away from frankenstein biolabs.

We just have to get rid of all animals in our food and in our homes and WASH YOUR HANDS!

Last edited:
OP
yerrag

yerrag

As I recall, my cat was starting to feel better, and as he started to clean up his fur, and starting to look cat clean, he relapsed. I got fooled by his clean coat, and thought it best to let him be. But he was getting poisoned from licking himself as he began to ingest whatever was in his coat and on his paws. He was frothing a lot as I kept wiping off the froth as I administered enema on him. The enema was to provide rehydration thru the colon when the oral route was impossible.

He was jerking a lot as he frothed and it was horrible to see. I don't know, but he may have survived that himself as that may just be his way of removing the toxicity. It was like as if we poured or wiped hydrogen peroxide on our wound. It was like that but in repeated cycles for him.

I forgot to tell my brother to keep his head from tilting down, as it was then that the cat died. He may have drowned in his own liquid when his head was tilted downwards instead of staying level as when he was lying on the ground.

I could have saved my cat except for that miscue.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals