Proof Of How The Public Will Believe Anything Re: Coronavirus BS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeemmy

Well, media and government.
Yes, like the Italian one, with out prime minister having numerous meetings with Soros&co organizations before signing the state of emergency for 6 months. Pretty scary to be honest LoL

Locutus

Just a flu bro China quarantined 800 million people in order to buy Bill Gates vaccines bro I swear trust me bro that's why they shut down their industry for 6 weeks it's big pharma bro just a flu bro nobody dead bro those bodies are just democrat vaccine agents trylng to destroy Trump Q predicted this virus trust Sessions trust Xi
Bruh

@Homo Consumericus , have you seen this discussed at all in the Dutch media? Thank you. The problem is how there is a virtual media 'black out' on anything not fitting the narrative. I have only come across articles about things happening in Germany for instance by checking this website: Facts about Covid-19 Same for Sweden which has avoided the lockdown without apocalypse, no mention of that at all in the media here. I also didn't see the walking back of the Imperial College model at all.

Week 12 (16-22 March) numbers are out for all-cause mortality 2020 in the Netherlands-- 3575: CBS Statline. 2066 who died were above 80 years of age, while 1068 were 65-80.

For comparison, 3042 and 3430 were the total number of deaths for 2019 and 2018 respectively.

Goobz

Lol. Maybe your research is poor mate, mine isn't. The court Jews argunent is a diversion, nothing more. Yeah true her mum is from Jerusalem, perhaps a crypto, but the demon is a Zionist through and through, and a jew lover that she throws pre-chanukah parties ffs. But yes in this instance the jewishness isn't the deciding factor. Still a demon nonetheless as are all politicians. But I give you full credit as you didn't incite the antisemitism got as most do.
FWIW I'm from a Jewish background, but that doesn't stop me from holding the views I do, which are evidence based.

Lol do you actually expect anyone to believe that. Straight out of the tin foil hat internet playbook - demonise a certain group (in this case, repeatedly use the actual word demon), then claim that "nah bro, it's not unsubstantiated rubbish, cos.... cos.... err... I am one of them myself!". Which of course we are all just expected to believe, after all of your garbage posts including words like "jew demon."

Actual footage of nwo2012:

RealNeat

Week 12 (16-22 March) numbers are out for all-cause mortality 2020 in the Netherlands-- 3575: CBS Statline. 2066 who died were above 80 years of age, while 1068 were 65-80.

For comparison, 3042 and 3430 were the total number of deaths for 2019 and 2018 respectively.

so this thing is an elderly killer with numbers exceeding the yearly all cause mortality in the Netherlands within a couple of months in 2020? is this what this is showing or am i missing something?

tankasnowgod

so this thing is an elderly killer with numbers exceeding the yearly all cause mortality in the Netherlands within a couple of months in 2020? is this what this is showing or am i missing something?

No. This is only the weekly numbers for week 12. This week had a higher death rate than the same week the two previous years, but if you look at his previous table, all cause mortality is below 2019 for the first 12 weeks and quite a bit below 2018. It's about 300 deaths higher than previous weeks, but if you look at his first chart, you can see that there are differences from week to week. Maybe there is a bit of an increase this week or an upward trend, but there were still 5 weeks in 2018 close by that had higher death tolls than this week.

OP
N

nwo2012

Lol do you actually expect anyone to believe that. Straight out of the tin foil hat internet playbook - demonise a certain group (in this case, repeatedly use the actual word demon), then claim that "nah bro, it's not unsubstantiated rubbish, cos.... cos.... err... I am one of them myself!". Which of course we are all just expected to believe, after all of your garbage posts including words like "jew demon."

Actual footage of nwo2012:

Well done c@#t you made my ever growing ignore list. Like I have to prove ***t to some keyboard warrior.

No. This is only the weekly numbers for week 12. This week had a higher death rate than the same week the two previous years, but if you look at his previous table, all cause mortality is below 2019 for the first 12 weeks and quite a bit below 2018. It's about 300 deaths higher than previous weeks, but if you look at his first chart, you can see that there are differences from week to week. Maybe there is a bit of an increase this week or an upward trend, but there were still 5 weeks in 2018 close by that had higher death tolls than this week.

Thank you, Tanka the Snow God.

To RealNeat, first of all there is no indication in these numbers who died of covid19, other coronavirus, non-coronaviruses, or non-viral disease (or other causes for that matter). So you lose me when you say, "this thing is an elderly killer.."

A second important point is one Ray Peat has mentioned in his most recent interview on jodellefit's channel: flu season lasts 4 months, not one week. So you would need to tally up +/-four months (typically the colder months of the year) of deaths for each of several years (much like I showed on page one of this thread) to make a more meaningful comparison.

This chart here is more specific, listing cause of death in major categories along with the sex and age of deceased, but there is no data out yet for 2019 and 2020: CBS Statline.

As long as autopsies of people assumed to have died with covid19 are forbidden, assume all deaths attributed to covid19 are bogus.

Peatogenic

Admittedly, I take comfort in the fact that roads are the busiest they've been in three weeks, here in Houston, at the purported peak of the pandemic, when there will be "lots of death". Not that I claim to know how it's to pan out, it makes me feel less alone in my absence of fear, perhaps intuitive, shared by my general population. Empty roads would be chilling, isolating, not because of a looming virus, but because of un-relatability to submission, a disconnect of intuition, however controvercial. There's more of me than I thought, or maybe we just need cash flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals