Lack of masculinity in teens

No need to wait 10 years. When the majority of modern males are either clinically hypogonadal or dangerously close to being so (see article below), I'd say it is game over. And btw, the T levels of those Buzzfeed "men" were <300, which is already low-enough to cause feminization.

It is a well-established fact in medicine that the default phenotype is female, regardless of genetic programming, so if a "male" is not producing enough T then "he" will develop a strikingly female phenotype complete with breasts that would make Samantha Fox insecure. That explains quite easily the epidemic of transgenderism we are seeing currently - i.e. it is a simply a manifestation of profound/clinical hypogonadism in most young males today.
"...Normal men produce - 45mcg of estradiol each day, a sixth of which is secreted by the testes and the remainder of which is derived from the extraglandular aromatization of circulating androgens (1). Extraglandular estradiol formation takes place by two mechanisms, one from the direct conversion of testosterone to estradiol and the other from androgens of adrenal origin by the sequence of androstenedione - estrone - estradiol. The function of estradiol in normal men is unknown, but feminization, commonly manifested by gynecomastia, ensues under conditions of relative or absolute estrogen excess(2). "
"...Relative estrogen excess occurs when the synthesis or action of androgen is impaired but estrogen production is maintained at or near normal (as occurs in testicular regression or in testicular failure when testicular androgen production ceases but the formation of estrogens from adrenal androgens is unimpaired (3,4]). Thus, in the absence of the opposing effects of androgen, sufficient estrogen is produced by normal men to result in profound breast enlargement."

The men over at Buzzfeed don't seem to have large breasts yet, but they are young and probably still producing sufficient amounts of estrogen blockers like progesterone and pregnenolone. Once that wears off, those "dudes" will probably be all wearing bras. The epidemic of infertility in people of child-bearing age (about 1 in 4 couples cannot conceive naturally) is another testament to the profound hypogonadism crippling both sexes - in women driven mostly by estrogenic BC and in men by a variety of environmental factors, including "food".
Btw, the old lower bound on T levels used to be, to my knowledge, 500 and if that lower limit was used today, we will basically have only 1% of the "male" population qualify as men. The rest would be feminized, profoundly disturbed humanoids with testicles, and sadly those humanoids can function properly as neither males nor females. I understand why 50%+ of them attempt suicide - it is crushing to live in such a bizarre mental state where both properly developed genders see them as aliens. The men see them as feminized former-males, and the women see them as masculinized never-females.
Interesting. Most buzzfeed boys are homosexuals I think, but probably this shouldn't affect their hormonal profile. I know that you have a different view on this.
The bad part is that as a male, it would be harder by time goes by to find a healthy partner, I even started seeing kids with pronounced dark circles and tired eyes. Also, even more estrogenic/irritable people who work as cashier in stores, which I didn't see so many 6 years ago when I moved in.
I didn't know that it goes down to just 1% if the limit was 500. They most probably will change the references to 200-800 and it will start some kind of "acceptance movement" on male appearence.
I got a new job, and we are 10 guys and no one has high testosterone or even 500. They are skinny fat and I talked with one guy who was into Keto and intermittent fasting. His view on how people really are metabolically was completely distorted, it happened to me also when a few years ago when I was hypotyroid. This guy even thought that he is athletic and healthy. His dark circles could be seen via webcam 144p.
Do you think that we will get to a point where 90% of adolescents will skip puberty?

GreekDemiGod

How much guys do you think poor gut health/ dysbiosis/ bacterial overgrowth can indirectly affect Testosterone levels?

And do you think that men who go on TRT to raise their T levels are wise for doing so?

Nomane Euger

How much guys do you think poor gut health/ dysbiosis/ bacterial overgrowth can indirectly affect Testosterone levels?

And do you think that men who go on TRT to raise their T levels are wise for doing so?
hi,i have at certain times experienced a very high degree of characteristics associated with testosterone while experiencing bloating near my stomach/upper intestin

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you think that we will get to a point where 90% of adolescents will skip puberty?

If currents trends continue, then yes. However, instead of skipping puberty, my guess is that it would be extended low-grade puberty starting very early (circa 4-5 years of age) and lasting most of their lives since puberty is driven mostly by estrogen. In other words, they will probably never reach full sexual maturity, which, at least in men, depends on the androgen/estrogen ratio reaching a certain magnitude. The trends on earlier and earlier puberty start in pretty much the entire world are very telling though in the poor/undeveloped countries puberty starts and ends earlier. I would exclude those countries from consideration.
So, in Western countries people will begin to look and behave more and more like half-infantile, half-senile, semi-adults capable of neither joyful and carefree childhood, nor pragmatic, effective/efficient adulthood. If you interact with some of the early-20-somethings in big cities you will immediately know what I am referring to. The percentage of such people is rapidly growing, and I don't see any signs of that trend abating.

haidut

Forum Supporter

Gut dysbiosis certainly plays a role, as endotoxin can have effects similar to gelding.

TRT can be a viable option for people who don't find enough improvement from thyroid, prgenenolone/progesterone/DHEA, or as in such a compromised state that endpoint steroids are needed. People with advanced cancer, malnutrition, anemia, etc are probably in that category. Peat told some people he lately has been experimenting with some testosterone in vitamin E, so I guess he also thinks it is a viable option, though he uses much lower doses than what most TRT regimens would implement, and also combines is with pregnenolone/progesterone, which most TRT don't do even though it does lower the risks of TRT further.

aniepodam

I guess that the most culprit is that life these days is too easy. You dont have to interact and socialize in real life. You can do most things online. You can get your food without even leaving your home. You can sit in home and live for years without seeing sunlight. What is the point of having high testosterone if you do not risk your life for the living? The last time you had adrenaline rush was when you were booking doctor appointment or ordering pizza. You are disgusted when you find out how the meat you just ate "is made". The people with each subsequent generations are softer and softer.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I guess that the most culprit is that life these days is too easy. You dont have to interact and socialize in real life. You can do most things online. You can get your food without even leaving your home. You can sit in home and live for years without seeing sunlight. What is the point of having high testosterone if you do not risk your life for the living? The last time you had adrenaline rush was when you were booking doctor appointment or ordering pizza. You are disgusted when you find out how the meat you just ate "is made". The people with each subsequent generations are softer and softer.

That is certainly a cause, but there is also chronic stress, endocrine disrupters (food, plastics, medications, drugs, etc) and generally meaningless existence. If a "normal" persons (man or woman) is given that "easy" lifestyle they will quickly get bored of it and seek something else. However, the "youths" of today are so metabolically compromised that this sort of life is pretty much the only thing they can "afford" so to speak, energetically. They can't really muster up the energy needed to leave that lifestyle even if they sense it is not good for them. Most of them fall into deep depression if Netflix is down for more then a few hours, or their "therapist" cannot see them this week. Dealing with real-life adversity can be life-threatening for them. Here is an article that illustrates their general attitude - having a cracked iPhone screen is their idea of being "tough".
"...Meanwhile, some young people say a cracked screen gives you a sort of street cred, like you’ve been through some real-life stuff, even if it happened on the mean streets of Bethesda. It’s tough, subversive and just kinda cool."

P

Peatness

I think we ought to have some compassion for the young people growing up today. They are being poisoned from birth. Adults are doing this to them

haidut

Forum Supporter
I think we ought to have some compassion for the young people growing up today. They are being poisoned from birth. Adults are doing this to them

Fully agree, as I mentioned in my last comment above. All of us are being poisoned deliberately, and while I have sympathy for the younger generations, most of them fighting tooth and nail to keep that poisonous lifestyle cannot be condoned. Also, there is nobody coming to save anybody, so the sooner they realize that, the better for everybody.

Mauritio

Have you guys read "the way of the superior man"?
@sugarbabe you sound like you read it.

It talks about the masculine and feminine energy a lot. Really opened my eyes.
There always has to be a masculine and feminine energy in a relationship even when its homosexual.

Men these days have become more feminine, which pushes females to occupy the masculine part of the relationship, which is not what they want but they'll subconsciously do it.

That's why you see so many whimpy men in a relationship with tyrannical females these days.
In a way they fit together, but that's certainly not the optimal relationship.

Mauritio

Its miracle that we still produce some decent humans , given a food pyramid like that is not really a joke anymore.
Is-microplastics-worse-for-your-health-than-macroplastics.jpg

-Luke-

And I think it's going to get a lot worse. Wait until today's younger children reach adolescent/adult age. For two years they have been told that they should have no/less contact with other children, that they are going to kill grandma and that they have to wear a mask in school.

And this generation will then raise their own children, if they will be able to reproduce at all.

No idea how mankind will ever get out of this vicious cycle.

P

Peatness

And I think it's going to get a lot worse. Wait until today's younger children reach adolescent/adult age. For two years they have been told that they should have no/less contact with other children, that they are going to kill grandma and that they have to wear a mask in school.

And this generation will then raise their own children, if they will be able to reproduce at all.

No idea how mankind will ever get out of this vicious cycle.
Yes I think it may get worse but it could also inspire a rethink of our values. This is already happening, not on a mass scale yet.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals