Destroying calcification?

BrianF

What single substance would dissolve calcium /calcification best?

I know of three substances:

Magnesium
Citric acid
Acetic acid (vinegar)

Anyone know which of the three would be the most effective at dissolving calcium?

Any other substances that dissolve calcium?

Andy316

Nattokinase Mk7 and reducing protein intake slightly. Mk7 had an instant positive effect on my overall health at 1st dose which I didnt get with any other supplements.

Ismail

Nattokinase Mk7 and reducing protein intake slightly. Mk7 had an instant positive effect on my overall health at 1st dose which I didnt get with any other supplements.
What instant positive effects did you notice? Thanks ?

Andy316

What instant positive effects did you notice? Thanks ?
Joint pains disappeared, breathing became clearer, digestion better. Half life of MK7 is high like 3 days so I take only 1-2max per week. Not a recommendation, see what works best for your body, trial and error is key with supplements.

Ismail

Joint pains disappeared, breathing became clearer, digestion better. Half life of MK7 is high like 3 days so I take only 1-2max per week. Not a recommendation, see what works best for your body, trial and error is key with supplements.
Thank you, did you take any particular brand?

johnwester130

What single substance would dissolve calcium /calcification best?

I know of three substances:

Magnesium
Citric acid
Acetic acid (vinegar)

Anyone know which of the three would be the most effective at dissolving calcium?

Any other substances that dissolve calcium?

limonene????

it dissolves gallstones/liver stones

even k2 doesn't do that

rei

alcohol. It even reverses arterial calcification. It is well-known among autopsists that alcoholics have spotless arteries.

But instead of becoming an alcoholic and acquiring problems from too much drinking, it should be enough to maintain a small BAC for extended periods.

Last edited:

Alomongerpete

I've heard shilajit is a great decalcifier and it's also wise to filter your water to ensure you aren't consuming much hard water with excess calcium.

MrGilbert

alcohol. It even reverses arterial calcification. It is well-known among autopsists that alcoholics have spotless arteries.

But instead of becoming an alcoholic and acquiring problems from too much drinking, it should be enough to maintain a small BAC for extended periods.
That might explain why there are many centenarians that drink a small amount daily.

rei

small amount daily, in many small portions. Like having a glass or two of wine with every meal.

P

Peatness

You and I clashed on this subject in another thread but I am begining to wonder if there might be some truth in your view on alcohol. Having said that, I wonder whether you would not achieve the same thing with taurine? Not as enjoyable but safer, perhaps?

rei

Even RP has talked about the power of alcohol dissolving lipofuscin.

I don't know why taurine would be in the same class as alcohol as it is not a solvent? Calcification healing is not only an issue of breaking it down and re-distributing it, one aspect is that you first need to get to it, through the surrounding structure, "plaque". This is helped by solvent in the blood, and in other tissues alcohol will make the fascial fluid less viscous, increasing circulation and helping it do the same to calcified and fibrotic structures there.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals