Danny begins to stutter like Ray? What is going on?

VitoScaletta

1685372247349.png
1685372252625.png
1685372260838.png
1685372266266.png

chudjak cat

GreekDemiGod

More deep thoughts while conversating with people and speech more and more on autopilot = higher probabillity of stuttering. I am blatantly more intelligent than when I had anorexia long ago. I never stuttered then. I stutter sometimes now. Also he have stuttered for a while now.

Also what Jonk said:
”I think he's just subconsciously copying his "mannerisms", and those kind of things can come and go pretty quickly I've noticed in both myself and others.”

I literally do that all the time. Hopefully many of you do it too. Its a good sign.
Cope.
Well-adjusted, healthy individuals do not stutter. Simple as that.

SuperStressed

Cope.
Well-adjusted, healthy individuals do not stutter. Simple as that

I would think that even a healthy person would consider a call with two other people, which is to be shared with thousands of people - some of which will make threads about you, at least slightly stressful especially when you're trying to give a thoughtful response to questions you were maybe not expecting.

GreekDemiGod

I would think that even a healthy person would consider a call with two other people, which is to be shared with thousands of people - some of which will make threads about you, at least slightly stressful especially when you're trying to give a thoughtful response to questions you were maybe not expecting.
He has been doing YouTube live streams and recordings of himself and with or guests, appearances on podcasts for more that 7 years.
Anyone who’s a media/ Internet “personality”, who does podcasts/ public speaking of any sort, should have no problem in eloquently expressing himself.

David PS

In this clip from 2 years ago, Danny and Ray both stutter. I never really noticed the stuttering before.

01:40:38 - The benefits of ketosis?

L91

Shouldn’t the whole “metabolic approach” lower adrenaline?
Should do, yep. I can't handle coffee personally, and also i get the adrenaline more so when I have coffee without food etc or just too much for me. I'm not that healthy though, have M.E.

Philomath

Not a big deal. He's always had that "stutter". It could be something that happens when he is nervous, or something that naturally happens when you are searching for words. He also has a nervous laugh that Dr. Peat never had - so there! He's not turning into Dr. Peat! :):

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals