Does everyone have notes on Ray Peat info?

aquaman

Hi everyone,

I'm assuming like me you all have a big collection of notes on Ray Peat gleaned from various sources, including directly from the man himself (via articles and emails), to eg Danny Roddy/Josh Rubin, to interviews with Ray, to comments on various forums.

Would it be useful to have notes section where people can add in their notes? the tough thing would be to go back through my notes and see where I got stuff from, because then you wouldn't be sure if the comments are from Peat or others, and how well informed those others are.

Often I copy useful comments from posts and jumble them in with various other Peat sources. It may not be the best from a scientific, analytical point of view, but a huge collection post of people's notes may be useful to jog people's memories and for newcomers to get a good general view of Peat info.

This is different to the combined thread about a "Peat diet" since it's more of a brain dump, not first analysing and then presenting what people think is the suggestion from Peat.

THoughts?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals