Cyprophetadine Give Another Try. Its Amazing!

I have all the above highlighted problems, more or less. I guess I should try Cypro. How does it impact libido? I hope it's not anti-androgenic, given a high caloric intake.
It will kill libido the first few days, after which it should improve, but it's not gonna be as good as without it - that's my experience with it. It tanks dopamine too much, but it can be used as tool to "reset". Should work great for no nut November lol. Coffee helps with libido.

GreekDemiGod

@Vladimir Erfán I read a post by Haidut mentioning how someone with high serotonin and prolactin > 5 could not have Testosterone levels above 500. And that lowering Serotonin will rapidly spike Testosterone above 500 ng/dL

That sounds amazing, all aspects you mentioned are something I could benefit from improvements in it.

Am curious in what way does it improve digestion? Maybe lowering serotonin >> lowering endotoxin / LPS?
Could it also make one able to tolerate some foods better?

I understand that thyroid medication "speeds up" digestion, this must be a different mechanism.
Probably works as
@Vladimir Erfán I read a post by Haidut mentioning how someone with high serotonin and prolactin > 5 could not have Testosterone levels above 500. And that lowering Serotonin will rapidly spike Testosterone above 500 ng/dL
On paper maybe, but serotonine is complicated, because it has lots of receptors and cypro blocks only some of them.

Yes, exactly right. It's a tool, and must be used with extreme care, and definitely never above 1mg imo.

It does a great job at making you diabetic too... and makes you feel weaker and worse in the gym.

The rebound however, is no a whole new level. Myself and MANY other friends have also experienced this magical rebound days 3-4 after a single cypro dosage. Insane euphoria and mood boost unlike any other nootropic I've tried (Apart from 9-MBC).
How does it make you diabetic?

GreekDemiGod

How long till you guys saw effects from Cypro.
Started taking it at noon today, 0.5mg and a few hours later, another 0.5mg. I got no sedation effect yet. But I did got some scary palpitations.

De
How long till you guys saw effects from Cypro.
Started taking it at noon today, 0.5mg and a few hours later, another 0.5mg. I got no sedation effect yet. But I did got some scary palpitations.
Palpitations can be a sign of high adrenaline - histamine is antagonistic to adrenaline. Do not take more than 1mg at first. And it actually takes 1 hour for the effects to onset. Try to eat a salty/carby snack. Sometimes it caused me insomnia when I overdid it. The fact that you don't feel sedation from it can be a good sing - it can mean you don't "run" on histamine and serotonine as much.

milkboi

Even 0,5 mg Cypro seem to have an anti-dopamine effect for me. Maybe that is indirectly through reduction of other neurotransmitter?

redsun

milkboi

You asked I answered.

It could be a synergistic effect though right? Histamine isn’t the only neurotransmitter influencing dopamine, acetylcholine can raise it in some circumstances I think and even some 5-HT receptors can do it IIRC.

redsun

It could be a synergistic effect though right? Histamine isn’t the only neurotransmitter influencing dopamine, acetylcholine can raise it in some circumstances I think and even some 5-HT receptors can do it IIRC.

Yeh there are several ways it does it. Cypro basically kills your brainpower through various means.

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
It will kill libido the first few days, after which it should improve, but it's not gonna be as good as without it - that's my experience with it. It tanks dopamine too much, but it can be used as tool to "reset". Should work great for no nut November lol. Coffee helps with libido.

You are spot on there.

Think of it as a reset! First 3-4 days is emotionless robot and just blank mindedness from my experience haha - but that rebound is incredible 4 days after.

mrchibbs

Previous discussions on the topic have highlighted the fact that doses of 1mg a day are all that people need to get benefits.
And since aspirin, and other substances act on slightly different but complementary pathways, it might even be adequate
to take just 0.5mg and some aspirin daily, long term to get benefits. At these doses, its shouldn't antagonize the dopamine
receptors too much.

Benefits have been identified with massive doses of 4mg-16mg, but discontinuing the drug after that made the symptoms
come back. So I can see it as a crutch, or a tool to use during a recovery phase, in larger doses, or very minimal doses (which
is what Ray has recommended to a few people), but you must actively work to improve your environment/lifestyle, because
cypro isn't a ''cure''.

More coffee, protein, and light exposure can more than compensate the downsides. I did the massive doses for a while during intense sickness, and it clearly helped, but as others have mentioned, the lethargic feeling was absolutely ridiculous.

ilhanxx

I used sandoz version of cypro, it makes me walking dead, It reduce brain power, sleepy all day, no motivation, kill all libido, I never touch it. As I remember, it is also d3 receptor antagonist.

aguineapig

0.5mg to 1mg, I've used it regularly for 4 of last 5 years. No impact on libido. If it made abstaining easier that could actually be positive for me as it's generally irresistibly high.

I've always used tobacco with it to counteract some of the anti cholinergic effect. Now I also take buspirone which raises dopamine and Noradrenaline.

My general anxiety and topical ocd anxiety is reduced 95%. Very small doses of cypro can still make a huge difference in blocking and down regulating 5ht2a.

mrchibbs

The divergent experiences really hammers home the point that there is no protocol to health.
All you can do is ''Perceive, Think, Act''.

What works for you may not work for me. Do your research, and experiment. Often, it's
the simple things like eating more often, getting more protein, gelatin, fixing a B-vitamin
deficiency, which makes the biggest difference.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals