Flowers Of Sulphar Please Re: Info

hunting_mouse

Hi, iv taken this twice. the first time I took quite a bit too much, 2 teaspoons around i think, maybe a bit less. one site said this amount could be lethal amount, anyway after alot of water and up a whole night i was ok. It took quite a while for the purgative effects. So the thing is this morning i decided i would try again and when i had the first time i also tryed brushing my teeth with it which worked amazing, i actually bought this instsead of DE. So i thought ild brush my teeth with it this morning and i only used a tiny amount, a smigen, a maybe slightlyer bigger then normal sized pinch.. then after doing a little bit of exercise felt like everything in my gut wanted to come out so i went to the toilet, and it didnt stop after that. The really strange thing is that i spat and rinsed my mouth out throughly after it. My urine smells excatly like tinned fish.. as it did the first time. I felt pretty uneasy in the begining of the day but as i drunk lots and lots of water gradualy feel alot better, i also used a few homeopathics for poisining.. it was really strange though I feel like mentaly im alot clearer now, but i really dont get it, does this sound like a detox reaction or somthing? Iv had MSM before and the mental clarity i got from taking large amounts of is simmilar to this but at the same time feels quite different. but i never had any reactions to the MSM.. Any insights would be appreciated.

Sorry for all the bad spelling !

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals