Need Advice -My Body Is In A Complete Mess

Lincoln-Imp

My body feels like it is falling apart, this has going on for years now and feels like it has progressively got worse. I can’t really state how long it has been happening, I’d guess around 10-12 years.

When I was going through my teens I had pretty bad acne, I took a lot of antibiotics which I believe screwed up my gut & began my downfall.

The symptoms I’m currently putting up with:
- Terrible digestion. My stomach is continuously hard/bloated, it doesn’t just begin after I’ve eaten, it’s there all the time. Of course when I eat it gets worse, but the fact it’s there all the time makes me feel terrible. When my stomach gets really bad, I can sometimes feel as if I’m drunk and clumsy.
- Dry mouth, this is something that began probably 2-3 years ago. It’s permanently dry, my lips look severely dehydrated. With my mouth so dry it is ruining my teeth, I went from having no dental problems to facing new problems almost on a daily basis.
- No energy, I’m always feeling tired. Not much else to say, I get home from work and feel as if I have no life to do anything else.
- Body feels really hot, I think it’s when my stomach is pretty bad I feel extremely warm, close to sweating.
- Not really the same as the other but I have no confidence, I feel extremely awkward in social situations. I don’t know if this belongs here or if it even matters at the moment.

I’m not really doing a diet at the moment as such, nothing seems to help. I guess the typical things I eat are..
Fruit - papayas, grapes
Seafood
Chicken
Cheese
Eggs
Gelatin (used to but no longer, it worsens my dry mouth)
Coffee/milk
Well cooked vegetables - broccoli, carrots, sweet potatoes
Sourdough bread

I have a habit of cheating now, if I feel as terrible as I do when eating healthy, it feels kinda pointless.

I feel particularly down about all of this at moment, I’m sure if I’ve missed anything out.

Does anybody have any advice what I can do?

Thanks

biggirlkisss

are you tracking your diet though chromo o meter. How often are you eatting? Have you tried ginger tumerica tea before bed to help with sleep?

DaveFoster

"Despite decreasing oxidative metabolism, estrogen stimulates the adrenal cortex, both directly and indirectly through the brain and pituitary, increasing the production of cortisol. Cortisol, by increasing protein turnover, can increase heat production, but this effect isn't necessarily sufficient to maintain a normal body temperature. It increases blood glucose, mainly by blocking its use for energy production, but the glucose is derived from the breakdown of muscle protein. It allows some glucose to be stored as fat. Sudden increases in the amount of glucose can lower adrenaline, and chronically excessive cortisol tends to suppress adrenaline. Cushing's syndrome (produced by excessive cortisol) commonly involves flushing and depression, both of which are likely to be related to the decreased action of adrenaline."

Hot flashes, energy, and aging

I've had similar problems to yourself and felt some relief from drugs used to treat IBS (cyproheptadine and mirtazapine).

EIRE24

Usually antibiotics seem to help this kind of thing? What antibiotic did you take and at what dose?

OP
L

Lincoln-Imp

are you tracking your diet though chromo o meter. How often are you eatting? Have you tried ginger tumerica tea before bed to help with sleep?
I haven’t no, that could be somewhere to begin. A typical day for me is..

Breakfast - papaya and coffee/lacto free milk
Snack - maybe grapes or a banana
Lunch - chicken/mushrooms/cucumber
Snack later on - papaya and coffee
Dinner - either chicken/seafood/liver and some vegetables

I’d like more of a variety but everything single thing seems to make me worse.

I’ve had ginger tea before, never really felt any benefits from it. I haven’t tried turmeric before.

OP
L

Lincoln-Imp

Usually antibiotics seem to help this kind of thing? What antibiotic did you take and at what dose?

I can’t remember the exact name, I remember it been a liquid. Minocycline rings a bell but I’m starting to think that may have been something they tried to put me on after this other stuff run out. Sorry, I’m not really sure.

sladerunner69

My body feels like it is falling apart, this has going on for years now and feels like it has progressively got worse. I can’t really state how long it has been happening, I’d guess around 10-12 years.

When I was going through my teens I had pretty bad acne, I took a lot of antibiotics which I believe screwed up my gut & began my downfall.

The symptoms I’m currently putting up with:
- Terrible digestion. My stomach is continuously hard/bloated, it doesn’t just begin after I’ve eaten, it’s there all the time. Of course when I eat it gets worse, but the fact it’s there all the time makes me feel terrible. When my stomach gets really bad, I can sometimes feel as if I’m drunk and clumsy.
- Dry mouth, this is something that began probably 2-3 years ago. It’s permanently dry, my lips look severely dehydrated. With my mouth so dry it is ruining my teeth, I went from having no dental problems to facing new problems almost on a daily basis.
- No energy, I’m always feeling tired. Not much else to say, I get home from work and feel as if I have no life to do anything else.
- Body feels really hot, I think it’s when my stomach is pretty bad I feel extremely warm, close to sweating.
- Not really the same as the other but I have no confidence, I feel extremely awkward in social situations. I don’t know if this belongs here or if it even matters at the moment.

I’m not really doing a diet at the moment as such, nothing seems to help. I guess the typical things I eat are..
Fruit - papayas, grapes
Seafood
Chicken
Cheese
Eggs
Gelatin (used to but no longer, it worsens my dry mouth)
Coffee/milk
Well cooked vegetables - broccoli, carrots, sweet potatoes
Sourdough bread

I have a habit of cheating now, if I feel as terrible as I do when eating healthy, it feels kinda pointless.

I feel particularly down about all of this at moment, I’m sure if I’ve missed anything out.

Does anybody have any advice what I can do?

Thanks

MMMmmm I absolutely love luxurious cheeses. What is your favorite type? Imported brie? Huntsman's cheddar? Mine is a dutch aged gouda, so unique and savory, I find it irrestible even in the darkest hours amid the bleakest battles. Fair thee well, fellow world-traveller!

ReSTART

I haven’t no, that could be somewhere to begin. A typical day for me is..

Breakfast - papaya and coffee/lacto free milk
Snack - maybe grapes or a banana
Lunch - chicken/mushrooms/cucumber
Snack later on - papaya and coffee
Dinner - either chicken/seafood/liver and some vegetables

I’d like more of a variety but everything single thing seems to make me worse.

I’ve had ginger tea before, never really felt any benefits from it. I haven’t tried turmeric before.

Why don't you eat more carbohydrates?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals