I Fixed My Insomnia For One Weak With WHEY Protein

@Dino D Hi there! Does it still work for you? You mentioned that not every brand works for you. Could you please provide more info about working types and brands of whey?

OP
Dino D

Dino D

@methylenewhite @TheBeard
mostly all work

it works better with milk and some fruit, like a whey banana milk smoothie

high protein also works in general

i stopped the whey because i think it shuts down my libido... maybe animal protein shuts down my libido in general, there are even a thread for that topic here...

i have a thread where i say that i fixed insomnia with a electrolyte mix, that still works for 5 months now and thats now my go-to

so high protein, but not to high, some carbs and fat... and electrolytes...

now i experiment with ashwanghanda to improve libido, i will add monounsaturated fat to see if it helps but i think that ashwanghanda in the morning helps also with sleep but i need time to make sure... maybe i post a thread about it later

try any whey, if does not work then try whey(30 gram per portion) with milk and fruit 2-3 times a day... eat protein and fat, dont overdo starch, and see how much sugar in general you can handle... sometimes low carb (100-300 gram a day) is better for me...

T

TheBeard

@methylenewhite @TheBeard
mostly all work

it works better with milk and some fruit, like a whey banana milk smoothie

high protein also works in general

i stopped the whey because i think it shuts down my libido... maybe animal protein shuts down my libido in general, there are even a thread for that topic here...

i have a thread where i say that i fixed insomnia with a electrolyte mix, that still works for 5 months now and thats now my go-to

so high protein, but not to high, some carbs and fat... and electrolytes...

now i experiment with ashwanghanda to improve libido, i will add monounsaturated fat to see if it helps but i think that ashwanghanda in the morning helps also with sleep but i need time to make sure... maybe i post a thread about it later

try any whey, if does not work then try whey(30 gram per portion) with milk and fruit 2-3 times a day... eat protein and fat, dont overdo starch, and see how much sugar in general you can handle... sometimes low carb (100-300 gram a day) is better for me...

The libido issue could be because the whey is too high in Trytophan

OP
Dino D

Dino D

The libido issue could be because the whey is too high in Trytophan
yes, but the insomnia issue could also be because of to low serotonin... yes this forum is anti serotonin but i dont think that every case needs to lower serotonin, somebody could need to increase serotonin because its way too low... if that lowers libido than we have to increase libido while still having adequate serotonin... Could it be that serotonin lowers estrogen or test, or increases estrogen that shuts down libido...

T

TheBeard

yes, but the insomnia issue could also be because of to low serotonin... yes this forum is anti serotonin but i dont think that every case needs to lower serotonin, somebody could need to increase serotonin because its way too low... if that lowers libido than we have to increase libido while still having adequate serotonin... Could it be that serotonin lowers estrogen or test, or increases estrogen that shuts down libido...

In my long hormone journey, I've noticed that libido depends a lot less on hormones than on anything else.
What impacts my libido way more than hormones:
Food intake
Sleep
Good dopamine levels

I've sometimes had test and dht levels 5 times above normal range with poor sleep and had no interest in sex or no sex fantasies.

And I've had mid range test levels with very good nights and good food intakes that made me ravenous about sex

Bought one today to try.

15886238446363804576497087828132.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals