Cut The Circle Of Gut Issues, Where To Enter? I Am Confused

Ella

Forum Supporter
this doctor wants me to take a probiotic that is full of lactobacillus
You don't need any as you are getting enough dairy. Have you ruled out type 1 diabetes, if you have problems putting on weight?
If so you need more carbohydrates in the diet.

Ella

Forum Supporter
Salad no good as it will breed up more micro-organisms. Easy to digest foods - well cooked veggies.

OP
Xisca

Xisca

Easy to digest foods - well cooked veggies.
I stopped the salads, and have butternut today with potatoes.
I also like to get all the good from broth, and then find that the veggie itself I do not want to eat it!
Have you ruled out type 1 diabetes, if you have problems putting on weight?
If so you need more carbohydrates in the diet.
They never told me about this possibility, my fasting sugar is at the maximum of the normal range, but appart from the moment I was ill after this big cold + reaction to fungi (clear problem on my lungs from my parents house), I am just thin, I would say like a teenager and in the standarts, and taking some fat on all the feminine parts when I can push the carbs. Usually then I have some illlness, lung or stomach, eat less and loose the fat!

I do not put on muscles, that is the main point, if I compare to the physical activity I have, this is not normal. The lab seem to say that I do not profit of the proteins? I do digest meat well however.

Some forum members here gain weight, I do not, and have never in my life.
What is the difference I have with people gaining weight though having some similar issues?

You have more leeway than others when adding higher calorie foods to your diet.

OP
Xisca

Xisca

OP
Xisca

Xisca

Raw honey is the best!
Hope I will not start issue with it because of fructose...

OP
Xisca

Xisca

Larch arabinogalactan, it is truly my all time favorite supplement, it offers numerous health benefits; immune system, digestion, liver health, prebiotic, it is wonderful for relieving food allergies.
ok even in SIBO? A prebiotic must reach colon without being used by other organisms in the upper gut....

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
ok even in SIBO? A prebiotic must reach colon without being used by other organisms in the upper gut....

Thats a good question, it seems a lot of its benefits and prebiotic activity come form the synergy of the many beneficial effects it exhibits. Because Larch arabinogalactan has a range of low, mid and high molecular weight polysaccharides it produces a broad range of actions that compliment each other.

“In general, it may be said that "low" molecular weight polysaccharides (5,000-15,000) tend to produce more of an anti-inflamatory, anti-complementary, anti-allergy effect (25,46); whereas "high" molecular weight polysaccharides (75,000-125,000) produce more reticuloendothelial stimulation (21,24) and monocyte-enhanced natural killer cytotoxicity (1). The "mid" weight polysaccharides (15,000-50,000) seem to act in an altogether different way, enhancing carbon and other types of toxin clearance by macrophages (24). The molecular weights of the major fractions of larch arabinogalactan are 16,000 (low/mid) and 100,000 (high) which perhaps explain its peculiarly diverse actions.”

“Arabinogalactans are useful for therapeutic treatment of infections caused by pathogenic microorganisms, particularly intestinal bacteria, such as Gram-negative types. Treatment with arabinogalactan is particularly applicable to bacterias of the Enterobacteriaceae type such as Escherichia coli bacteria, particularly those strains manifesting K88+ fimbrae. Arabinogalactans were shown to have dramatic effects on bacterial adherence (45).”

Larch arabinogalactan also helps to lower the generation and absorption of ammonia.

“Vince et al have suggested arabinogalactan might have clinical value in the treatment of porto-systemic encephalopathy because of this ability to lower the generation and subsequent absorption of ammonia.8”

Larch arabinogalactan and eating some microbial rich cultured veggies everyday will clear up most digestive issues, no need for lots of pills and vitamins can sometimes make things worse...

Here is research that goes in to more detail about the many benefits of larch arabinogalactan.

Larch arabinogalactan: clinical relevance of a novel immune-enhancing polysaccharide. - PubMed - NCBI

Here is link to Larch arabinogalactan on iHerb its called Larix,

Eclectic Institute, Larix Arabinogalactan, 12 oz (340.5 g)

I like this cultured veggies it is very potent, only need a few tablespoons a day.

Raw Organic Green Kraut | wildbrine

OP
Xisca

Xisca

Larch arabinogalactan and eating some microbial rich cultured veggies everyday will clear up most digestive issues, no need for lots of pills and vitamins can sometimes make things worse...
This larix can be interresting, I saw on iherb...
So, do you mean that THIS prebiotic not only act in the colon, because it is MORE than a prebiotic, and that it will kill upper-gut bacterias?

I hesitate for kraut type stuff, I am not attracted, I never finish it even though I am ok with the taste, but I am distant to acid and attracted to bitter!
As you share hat worked for you.
... did you have a lactic acid problem?

I have a high rate of lactate in urine, and aerobic glycolisis, pains and aches.
Is lactic acid in food / gut a different matter than lactic acid in blood muscles and urine?
I seem to have read all the time to avoid this in food when you have aerobic glycolisis...

OP
Xisca

Xisca

From other posts, I have found
FLORASSIST GI, Phage Technology, 30 capsules | Life Extension

TetraPhage and proprietary probiotic blends

A bacteriophage is a microscopic bundle of DNA or RNA encased in a protein envelope — each one is designed to attach to a unique strain of unwanted bacteria in the intestines. The TetraPhage Blend in FLORASSIST® GI only targets specific strains known to inhibit beneficial bacteria.

FLORASSIST® GI features a unique dual-encapsulation delivery system which safely bypasses the harsh environs of your stomach to deliver 15 billion CFU (colony forming units). And with the unwanted organisms out of the way, these probiotics get the opportunity to thrive, amplifying their effect

New enzyme blocks gluten, relieves symptoms of gluten intolerance
A new study suggests that an enzyme called aspergillus niger-derived prolyl endoprotease (AN-PEP) can stop gluten from entering the small intestine, reducing the symptoms in gluten-sensitive patients.
A different probiotic, not all agree with it...
Prescript-Assist Probiotic – Chris Kresser LLC
https://fixyourgut.com/hso-probiotics-part-3-prescript-assist/
In amazons most reviews are satisfied, but some repport that they will never use it again!

Last edited:

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
This larix can be interresting, I saw on iherb...
So, do you mean that THIS prebiotic not only act in the colon, because it is MORE than a prebiotic, and that it will kill upper-gut bacterias?

I hesitate for kraut type stuff, I am not attracted, I never finish it even though I am ok with the taste, but I am distant to acid and attracted to bitter!
As you share hat worked for you.
... did you have a lactic acid problem?

I have a high rate of lactate in urine, and aerobic glycolisis, pains and aches.
Is lactic acid in food / gut a different matter than lactic acid in blood muscles and urine?
I seem to have read all the time to avoid this in food when you have aerobic glycolisis...

Cultured veggies work very well for me, my digestion is much better, but i find what brand makes all the difference, you would have to experiment or make yourself at home.

Aerobic glycolysis is part of the normal biological process for all humans. Glycolysis is the major pathway of glucose metabolism and occurs in the cytosol of all cells.

Its important to start slow at first, cultured foods are much more potent then any supplement, and it may be good to start with the Larix for a month or so first, and do some rounds of olive leaf if you think you need it first.

There are some good probiotics, i have tried many they seem to help sometimes, i find cultured veggies work best for me.

Here is some interesting info about lactic acid.

Six Lies You Were Taught About Lactic Acid | Competitor.com

OP
Xisca

Xisca

Aerobic glycolysis is part of the normal biological process for all humans. Glycolysis is the major pathway of glucose metabolism and occurs in the cytosol of all cells.
Do you mean anaerobic glycolisis?
In my lab, I obviously loose to much lactate in urine, and it goes along the fact that I have always been too sensitive to pains and aches. I have an outdoor life and have no sedentarity to justify the problem.
When I read RP, it seemed to match, if I am in aerobic glycolisis.
I can admit new science and what you sent, but then I need the explanation of what I have for the best strategy!

OP
Xisca

Xisca

Acid reflux woke me up twice... as soon as I fall asleep, I have this acidity in my throat!
Culprit?
Me.
If I am not fair, I say apple juice....
Why on earth did I drink this instead of water?
I have just taken some baking soda after vomiting some of this stuff, 2 drops of mint, and wait a little.
I really cannot have anything sweat after supper.

walker_in_aus

Hi Xisca, I just ordered the florAssist with phage therapy. I feel like the "negative reviews" did not understand how crap you can feel with a lot of bacteria dying inside you rapidly. Bacteria death would produce a lot of endotoxin so there needs to be protection in place when using this stuff I think, especially if you have a really bad overgrowth?

I will update you when I start. I hope the phages can be active in the small intestine even with the double coated pills.

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Do you mean anaerobic glycolisis?
In my lab, I obviously loose to much lactate in urine, and it goes along the fact that I have always been too sensitive to pains and aches. I have an outdoor life and have no sedentarity to justify the problem.
When I read RP, it seemed to match, if I am in aerobic glycolisis.
I can admit new science and what you sent, but then I need the explanation of what I have for the best strategy!

You mentioned aerobic glycolysis in your previous post... what where you referring to?

"Aerobic and anaerobic glycolysis are two ways by which organisms break down glucose and convert it into pyruvate. The aim of the glycolysis process is to convert food into energy. The first difference between aerobic and anaerobic glycolysisis the absence or presence of oxygen."

Cultured veggies have billions of more and much greater spectrum of beneficial bacteria then probiotic powders or capsules, many healthy civilizations have and do eat cultured food, but again the type and brand makes all the difference or many people make at home. Just like taking probiotics your going to go through some physiological changes a first.

Most important is what your doing has to make sense to your self, and just have fun knowing your going to feel great really soon.

Did you look in to olive leaf, it would be easy to make your own olive leaf extract, Spain has the best olive trees...

Assessment of the Antimicrobial Activity of Olive Leaf Extract Against Foodborne Bacterial Pathogens

Unexpected Benefits of Olive Leaf Extract | Life Extension

OP
Xisca

Xisca

Thanks for posting! :)
Hi Xisca, I just ordered the florAssist with phage therapy. I feel like the "negative reviews" did not understand how crap you can feel with a lot of bacteria dying inside you rapidly. Bacteria death would produce a lot of endotoxin so there needs to be protection in place when using this stuff I think, especially if you have a really bad overgrowth?
Please share your results! I will wait, because I have to try 1st what I have ordered, such as atrantil.
Just arrived, and supp from @haidut too.

Yeees, the dying toxins... but I am a bit afraid when people talk about any product targeting ONLY bad bugs, because bad and good are from OUR view!!!! So how do they know?

Last edited:
OP
Xisca

Xisca

Thanks for bringing new air and enthusiast posts! :cat:
You mentioned aerobic glycolysis in your previous post... what where you referring to?
"Aerobic and anaerobic glycolysis are two ways by which organisms break down glucose and convert it into pyruvate. The aim of the glycolysis process is to convert food into energy. The first difference between aerobic and anaerobic glycolysisis the absence or presence of oxygen."
May be you still have not found this information... or am I wrong... that the problem is when you are in aerobic glicolisis, which means your boddy acts as if there was no oxygen, WHEN IN FACT THERE IS! and the by product is lactate instead of CO2...
When you burn fat, there is no such problem, when burning sugar, there is.... I have pains and aches from doing something that is not hard at all! But I agree that the body uses lactate, because my best strategy is to move myself, and it hurts longer if I do not work the painful muscles.

This would need a thread on its own, I don't know if it exists or not in the forum...

Cultured veggies have billions of more and much greater spectrum of beneficial bacteria then probiotic powders or capsules, many healthy civilizations have and do eat cultured food, but again the type and brand makes all the difference or many people make at home. Just like taking probiotics your going to go through some physiological changes a first.

Most important is what your doing has to make sense to your self, and just have fun knowing your going to feel great really soon.
I tackle some life long problems... And I am not sure that fermented food is good for other persons than the already healthy ones... lactate in the body and lactate that have to go under digestion MIGHT be something fully different, OR support one another...

Did you look in to olive leaf, it would be easy to make your own olive leaf extract, Spain has the best olive trees...
Well I have 3 of them myself!
Where are you from yourself Daniel?

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
A 2006 report published in The Journal of Applied Microbiology states that probiotic benefits from cultured foods
include lowering the risk of:

• brain disorders and mental illness

• digestive disorders like leaky gut syndrome, ulcerative colitis and IBS

• mood disorders like depression and anxiety

• cancer

• asthma

• hormonal imbalances

• food allergies and sensitivities

• metabolic conditions such as diabetes

• various autoimmune diseases

“Hepatic encephalopathy (HE) is a liver disease and its effects can be life threatening. The exact pathogenesis of HE still remains unknown. The probiotics Strep. thermophilus, Bifidobacteria, L. acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, L. casei, L. delbrueckii bulgaricus, and E. faecum containing therapeutic effect have multiple mechanisms of action that could disrupt the pathogenesis of HE and may make them superior to conventional treatment and lower portal pressure…”

This paper also goes in to more detail on lactic acid bacteria.

Probiotics and their fermented food products are beneficial for health. - PubMed - NCBI

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Well I have 3 of them myself!
Where are you from yourself Daniel?

Thats wonderful you have Olive trees, I'm from the USA.

The dried olive leaf extract is very potent medicine, i found this study interesting.

"The results suggest that DOLE interferes with development of autoimmune diabetes by down-regulating production of proinflammatory and cytotoxic mediators. Therefore, the potential use of a DOLE-enriched diet for prophylaxis/treatment of human T1D, and possibly other autoimmune diseases, is worthy of further investigation."

Dried leaf extract of Olea europaea ameliorates islet-directed autoimmunity in mice. - PubMed - NCBI

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals