Add on to regimen from Idea Labs? to attempt to address remaining issues - temperature dips at times and allergies and severe chemical sensitivities

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

So just took my 400 mg PEA at about 2:40 pm CST and yet a new response/ i feel stimulated and excited- like an edge of the seat kind of feeling. headed to gym and my hands warm and a little tingly but in a good way. i definitely see what we have been talking about with the hormones first dose- was day before period, second on first day just as period emerging and third on next day after estrogen surge from yesterday had dissipated and those symptoms are gone. and three entirely different responses- wild.
Complete Euphoria like nothing ive ever experienced- its like this stuff is going back to the root of what was done to me in my adolescence and young adulthood- like i am being restored to where i was before everything beserk around 9 years old. WOW- I have incredible hope that this is my answer to full recovery from BIg Pharma Hell. Perfect Timing because my team is about to go after them with a vengeance. Big Pharma here we come!!!!!!!

J.R.K

@Ada I find your K water to be a new idea, also intriguing, where do you like to source your ingredients if it would not be to much trouble to share.

A

Adf

@Ada I find your K water to be a new idea, also intriguing, where do you like to source your ingredients if it would not be to much trouble to share.

I'm in Australia so my sources may not be good for you. BulkNutrients.com.au is where I get any amino acid and flavouring I need. It's basically the Australian version of BulkSupplements.com The potassium bicarb I get from Mysliceoflife, or AussieBrewing. More Australian stores.

You can probably find Potassium bicarb by searching for a shop in your area that sells home made brewing products. Just make sure they specify it's Food Grade, it should be if it's sold by a brewing retailer.

Just fyi, Dr B earlier in this thread here claims to get digestive upset from Taurine consumption. We think it's because Taurine increases production of bile acid. However Bicarb neutralizes acid to balance it out, this may be why I have had no issues in that department with K-water. However other people might be more sensitive to Taurine even with the bicarb.

Also similar to sodium and potassium competing for the same channels, supposedly so do Taurine and Beta Alanine. I have yet to try it, but on my next bulk purchase I'm going to try adding Beta alanine at a 2:1 ratio of Taurine to B-Alanine to see whether this changes the effects of the K-water or not.

I'll try to remember to post back here if there's significant differences.

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

Thanksgiving update from the OP: Happy thanksgiving and got bold today and doubled my PEA- once this morning and again a little while ago- 400 mg each time. feeling good. reactivity is down for sure. woohoo!!

J.R.K

I'm in Australia so my sources may not be good for you. BulkNutrients.com.au is where I get any amino acid and flavouring I need. It's basically the Australian version of BulkSupplements.com The potassium bicarb I get from Mysliceoflife, or AussieBrewing. More Australian stores.

You can probably find Potassium bicarb by searching for a shop in your area that sells home made brewing products. Just make sure they specify it's Food Grade, it should be if it's sold by a brewing retailer.

Just fyi, Dr B earlier in this thread here claims to get digestive upset from Taurine consumption. We think it's because Taurine increases production of bile acid. However Bicarb neutralizes acid to balance it out, this may be why I have had no issues in that department with K-water. However other people might be more sensitive to Taurine even with the bicarb.

Also similar to sodium and potassium competing for the same channels, supposedly so do Taurine and Beta Alanine. I have yet to try it, but on my next bulk purchase I'm going to try adding Beta alanine at a 2:1 ratio of Taurine to B-Alanine to see whether this changes the effects of the K-water or not.

I'll try to remember to post back here if there's significant differences.
Please do report back @Ada I look forward to hearing how you fair out.

J.R.K

Thanksgiving update from the OP: Happy thanksgiving and got bold today and doubled my PEA- once this morning and again a little while ago- 400 mg each time. feeling good. reactivity is down for sure. woohoo!!
Thank you for documenting your experience @Advocate2021. Would be able to provide your source for PEA? Given your penchant for due diligence I am presuming that it is a clean product. It sounds like a fascinating product.

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

Thank you for documenting your experience @Advocate2021. Would be able to provide your source for PEA? Given your penchant for due diligence I am presuming that it is a clean product. It sounds like a fascinating product.

Got it from a thread here on the name spelled out

L_C

So do you think PEA helps with estrogen surges?

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

So do you think PEA helps with estrogen surges?
That is my theory yes, based upon my revelation that my chemical hypersensitivity began when i was treated with estrogen. It makes sense to me that this incited a hypersensitivity to anything estrogenic which all chemicals are. And i feel that my body never completely unlearned the pattern of the estrogen surges forced on it for 12 years. Even though i have done so much and gotten so much better, that pattern of estrogen sensitivity and surge has been ongoing, thus my hypersensitivity and at times intense symptoms of surge. makes complete sense. there are times where i look like two different people within a two day period - when it happens its like a lightening bolt. As i have documented, my response to the PEA has been very different corresponding to where my hormones were at and is consistent with the foregoing. Today will be day 7 of PEA and day 6 of my monthly cycle as just finished menstruation. effects are much more subtle now, consistent with estrogen being lower and of course this is always my favorite part of my cycle as i feel and look my best with no estrogen symptoms. the surges, if they occur, happen ovulation through the end. So, will be interesting to see what happens this month since taking the PEA .My chemical sensitivity is definitely better though so i think this all makes sense.

J.R.K

That is my theory yes, based upon my revelation that my chemical hypersensitivity began when i was treated with estrogen. It makes sense to me that this incited a hypersensitivity to anything estrogenic which all chemicals are. And i feel that my body never completely unlearned the pattern of the estrogen surges forced on it for 12 years. Even though i have done so much and gotten so much better, that pattern of estrogen sensitivity and surge has been ongoing, thus my hypersensitivity and at times intense symptoms of surge. makes complete sense. there are times where i look like two different people within a two day period - when it happens its like a lightening bolt. As i have documented, my response to the PEA has been very different corresponding to where my hormones were at and is consistent with the foregoing. Today will be day 7 of PEA and day 6 of my monthly cycle as just finished menstruation. effects are much more subtle now, consistent with estrogen being lower and of course this is always my favorite part of my cycle as i feel and look my best with no estrogen symptoms. the surges, if they occur, happen ovulation through the end. So, will be interesting to see what happens this month since taking the PEA .My chemical sensitivity is definitely better though so i think this all makes sense.
If it would not be to personal @Advocate2021 would you mind describing your estrogen symptoms and chemical sensitivity symptoms?

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

If it would not be to personal @Advocate2021 would you mind describing your estrogen symptoms and chemical sensitivity symptoms?
I have walked around for 30 years or more perhaps having horrid almost daily reactions to the slightest whiff of anything chemical- perfume, chemical deodorant smell, ,paint fume, car exhaust, cleaning chemicals, hair chemicals, nail salon, laundry detergent smell on someone's clothes or from machines, cigarette smoke and remnants, etc. any chemical. I feel like i eat the chemical and can taste it 24 hours later after exposure. My tongue and roof of my mouth get charred. i get uncontrollable eye tearing and nasal symptoms with many exposures, ears and back of head burning- sometimes my ears feel like someone lit a torch to them and they get scarlet red. I get disoriented and nauseous- effects my intestine and I can get any number of intestinal reactions. its like i eat the chemical and it goes everywhere in my body and into every cell. its that extreme. The magnitude depends on how much and how long is the exposure- if i get away quickly its less. Also with things i ingest- if something is not organic or i have eaten something with an additive- that has not happened in a very long time as i simply only eat my own food.

Estrogen surges: i blow up, my breasts swell and are very tender and painful, nipples swell and itch, intestine blows up and can have extreme bloating and gas, get very angry and agitated, libido can shoot up off the charts but in an out of proportion way, etc- these are all tell tale estrogen surge symptoms. and they can strike out of nowhere and 12 hours later presto im back to my baseline. they are most pronounced i think at ovulation and the window around it and also right before menstruation and the first heavy day and my chemical sensitivity is at its peak at these times- its bizarre but now i think i realize what has been happening. Despite being mostly the picture of health otherwise, what is different about me and so many others around me that are not that healthy but are in the same circumstances and have no reactions? The estrogen poisoning history- this is what caused this for me i am certain.

Last edited:

J.R.K

I have walked around for 30 years or more perhaps having horrid almost daily reactions to the slightest whiff of anything chemical- perfume, chemical deodorant smell, ,paint fume, car exhaust, cleaning chemicals, hair chemicals, nail salon, laundry detergent smell on someone's clothes or from machines, cigarette smoke and remnants, etc. any chemical. I feel like i eat the chemical and can taste it 24 hours later after exposure. My tongue and roof of my mouth get charred. i get uncontrollable eye tearing and nasal symptoms with many exposures, ears and back of head burning- sometimes my ears feel like someone lit a torch to them and they get scarlet red. I get disoriented and nauseous- effects my intestine and I can get any number of intestinal reactions. its like i eat the chemical and it goes everywhere in my body and into every cell. its that extreme. The magnitude depends on how much and how long is the exposure- if i get away quickly its less. Also with things i ingest- if something is not organic or i have eaten something with an additive- that has not happened in a very long time as i simply only eat my own food.

Estrogen surges: i blow up, my breasts swell and are very tender and painful, nipples swell and itch, intestine blows up and can have extreme bloating and gas, get very angry and agitated, libido can shoot up off the charts but in an out of proportion way, etc- these are all tell tale estrogen surge symptoms. and they can strike out of nowhere and 12 hours later presto im back to my baseline. they are most pronounced i think at ovulation and the window around it and also right before menstruation and the first heavy day and my chemical sensitivity is at its peak at these times- its bizarre but now i think i realize what has been happening. Despite being mostly the picture of health otherwise, what is different about me and so many others around me that are not that healthy but are in the same circumstances and have no reactions? The estrogen poisoning history- this is what caused this for me i am certain.
Wow @Advocate2021 that is intense!
If I am understanding correctly or just hypothetically speaking here. It might be that exposure to extra exogenous pharmaceutical estrogen, which if this pharmaceutical product is much more potent in strength than our endogenous variety if the same holds true for endogenous cortisol vs the glucocorticoid version. Given your late development do you believe that your regulating endocrine mechanisms might be adjusted to high for your actual bodily needs, hence if your body is producing its regular amounts of estrogen estrone, estrodial, etc, when exposed to a more exogenous toxic environment with xeno and phytoestrogens abounding, perhaps your body does not recognize the increase and then reduces the amount of estrogen it naturally produces?
Again a hypothetical query but one I would find your opinions on to be educational.

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

Wow @Advocate2021 that is intense!
If I am understanding correctly or just hypothetically speaking here. It might be that exposure to extra exogenous pharmaceutical estrogen, which if this pharmaceutical product is much more potent in strength than our endogenous variety if the same holds true for endogenous cortisol vs the glucocorticoid version. Given your late development do you believe that your regulating endocrine mechanisms might be adjusted to high for your actual bodily needs, hence if your body is producing its regular amounts of estrogen estrone, estrodial, etc, when exposed to a more exogenous toxic environment with xeno and phytoestrogens abounding, perhaps your body does not recognize the increase and then reduces the amount of estrogen it naturally produces?
Again a hypothetical query but one I would find your opinions on to be educational.
you mean when i have symptoms my body would reduce its own estrogen output? it would seem to me the opposite- that the exposure to the exogenous estrogen is eliciting and exaggerated estrogen response - mimicking the original estrogen poisoning. i feel that my body at times is producing surges due to some imprinted memory form the original trauma. i think this can be reversed but that i never got to the core of it and am hopeful this PEA mechanism is the missing puzzle piece.

J.R.K

you mean when i have symptoms my body would reduce its own estrogen output? it would seem to me the opposite- that the exposure to the exogenous estrogen is eliciting and exaggerated estrogen response - mimicking the original estrogen poisoning. i feel that my body at times is producing surges due to some imprinted memory form the original trauma. i think this can be reversed but that i never got to the core of it and am hopeful this PEA mechanism is the missing puzzle piece.
Exactly my point @Advocate2021 that your body is producing its estrogen at the same rate at normal times, but when exposed to outer sources of estrogen your body continues to produce estrogen adding to the extra estrogen from the outer source.
While I am unsure if there is a mechanism to reduce estrogen production like with thyroid using reverse t3.
It would seem reasonable to believe that there would be some type of regulating mechanism to signal,”okay we have enough estrogen now shut it off”, or to unregulated progesterone to counteract the excess.
My point being, is it possible that due to your early life exposure to a potentially more potent form of manufactured estrogen, is it possible the regulatory systems might have be misaligned to your actual needs and have not reset themselves to reflect your actual endogenous needs when exposed to the extra environmental estrogenic substances?

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

Exactly my point @Advocate2021 that your body is producing its estrogen at the same rate at normal times, but when exposed to outer sources of estrogen your body continues to produce estrogen adding to the extra estrogen from the outer source.
While I am unsure if there is a mechanism to reduce estrogen production like with thyroid using reverse t3.
It would seem reasonable to believe that there would be some type of regulating mechanism to signal,”okay we have enough estrogen now shut it off”, or to unregulated progesterone to counteract the excess.
My point being, is it possible that due to your early life exposure to a potentially more potent form of manufactured estrogen, is it possible the regulatory systems might have be misaligned to your actual needs and have not reset themselves to reflect your actual endogenous needs when exposed to the extra environmental estrogenic substances?
sounds right and ive done just about everything a person can to lower estrogen- i could buy stock in kenogen for all the progest e ive guzzled over 25 y ears. aspirin, carrot, bamboo, thyroid etc. i am hoping the pea will get to a deeper source.

J.R.K

sounds right and ive done just about everything a person can to lower estrogen- i could buy stock in kenogen for all the progest e ive guzzled over 25 y ears. aspirin, carrot, bamboo, thyroid etc. i am hoping the pea will get to a deeper source.
Good on you for your tenacious approach to solving your issues.
The one thing that is apparent through your story is that you have not succumb to learned helplessness.

J.R.K

P. M. Wise4 has demonstrated that the "menopausal" pituitary hormones, high levels of LH and FSH, are produced because the regulatory nerves in the hypothalamus have lost their sensitivity to estrogen, not because estrogen is deficient. In fact, he showed that the nerves are desensitized precisely by their cumulative exposure to estrogen. If an animal's ovaries are removed when it is young, the regulatory nerves do not atrophy, and if ovaries are transplanted into these animals at the normally infertile age, they are fertile. But if animals are given larger doses of estrogen during youth, those nerves atrophy prematurely, and they become prematurely infertile.

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

Good on you for your tenacious approach to solving your issues.
The one thing that is apparent through your story is that you have not succumb to learned helplessness.

P. M. Wise4 has demonstrated that the "menopausal" pituitary hormones, high levels of LH and FSH, are produced because the regulatory nerves in the hypothalamus have lost their sensitivity to estrogen, not because estrogen is deficient. In fact, he showed that the nerves are desensitized precisely by their cumulative exposure to estrogen. If an animal's ovaries are removed when it is young, the regulatory nerves do not atrophy, and if ovaries are transplanted into these animals at the normally infertile age, they are fertile. But if animals are given larger doses of estrogen during youth, those nerves atrophy prematurely, and they become prematurely infertile.
yes good stuff- recognize it. Well guess there is hope for me because got pregnant pretty easily and am quite fertile based on strong ovulations and bloodwork evidently. perhaps all those years i missed of estrogen exposure when i barely had any balanced out the poison phase and learned helplessness not in my DNA anyway. so here is to hope for complete and total health and balance- getting close!!

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

I have chemical sensitivity (I get angioedema, fatigue, migraines, blurry vision, racing heart, etc) but I have noticed the thing that has made the biggest impact on it for me is riboflavin. I’ve been taking 20mg a day and might bump it up soon. I may even attempt to wear perfume occasionally again as I have recently found that smells no longer have that overpowering intensity that used to knock me out (perfume is my biggest trigger by far, also can’t tolerate artificial colors/flavors, the offgassing of acrylates in cosmetics, etc)
So, today after a reaction to something, i opened a ribofalvin capsule and took approx a fifth of it or 20 mg sublingually as i was leaving to go to an appt. Woahhh- i felt like i was on an LSD trip combined with speed. What in the world? it was really weird and i felt really strange but not necessarily horrible but what would this mean ? i had taken my topical energin earlier but not that much of it there. i was also under the weather this last week with some sort of cold but at end of it. My body sure is whimsical these days. im going to get blood work done and see if it gives any clues as im pretty much at a loss right now- feel that i have tried everything conceivable and just wondering if im just constitutionally incredibly sensitive and i just need to make the best with what i have rather than constantly searching for an answer or looking at it like its a problem. Dr. Peat was very sensitive too-he shared similar experiences of chemical tastes in his mouth and reactions upon exposures- maybe those of us with alien metabolisms in childhood are just always going to be more susceptible this way. With all of this focus on "trying to figure it out" I seem to have lost some joy and fun so im taking a break and going to try to have a little fun- maybe that will do it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals