Stubborn temperature dip and severe chemical sensitivity and allergies despite all pro metabolic measure- missing puzzle piece perhaps from Idea Labs?

Advocate2021

Trying to get to the bottom to any remaining metabolic issues and seeking input here. i posted this in the supplements section but thought this category might match better.

Like many here, not sure i have any skin surface area or under tongue or intestinal capacity left to add anything else but still have a few lingering issues so searching for missing puzzle pieces. I already do so much- thyroid, progesterone, now cortinon, energin, have done just about everything possible for my intestine ( charcoal, camphosal, sulphur, antibiotics, lidocaine, carrot/bamboo/mushroom, antibiotics, sporebiotics, colosutrum), stressnon, lapodin/cascara, thiamine, niacinamide, aspirin, methylene blue, cyproheptadine digestive enzymes, D, K, A superb diet etc. Doing great except for the above issues in the title. Temperature still not quite high enough and dips at times. |And the allergies and chemical sensitivity- although a little improvement still pretty serious. Even tried hypnosis to no avail for it. So, looking at idealabs and wondering if diamant since its anti histamine might help with chemical sensitivity and allergies and if a woman can take a tiny amount of andosterone which is thyroid metic and thermogenic and would raise my temperature? other supplements there that intrigue me are metergoline, pyrucet, panquinone , lisuride, cardenosine; but i dont know why i would take them exactly - just would be fun to try different things and maybe will make that an ongoing project over the next couple of years one at a time.

Very grateful for all input on this. My health and fitness are the best ever so these lingering issues are quite the enigma and would love to finally get to the bottom of them as they interfere with my life. Dr. Peat last told me that temperature is responsible for processing chemicals and although ive raised it its not high enough and if thats the cause could resolve all. Thank you!!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom