Temperature and Chemical Sensitivity Enigma- re-post in the event this category is better

Advocate2021

Like many here, not sure i have any skin surface area or under tongue or intestinal capacity left to add anything else but still have a few lingering issues so searching for missing puzzle pieces. I already do so much- thyroid, progesterone, now cortinon, energin, have done just about everything possible for my intestine ( charcoal, camphosal, sulphur, antibiotics, lidocaine, carrot/bamboo/mushroom, antibiotics, sporebiotics, colosutrum), stressnon, lapodin/cascara, thiamine, niacinamide, aspirin, methylene blue, cyproheptadine digestive enzymes, D, K, A superb diet etc. Doing great except for the above issues in the title. Temperature still not quite high enough and dips at times. |And the allergies and chemical sensitivity- although a little improvement still pretty serious. Even tried hypnosis to no avail for it. So, looking at idealabs and wondering if diamant since its anti histamine might help with chemical sensitivity and allergies and if a woman can take a tiny amount of andosterone which is thyroid metic and thermogenic and would raise my temperature? other supplements there that intrigue me are metergoline, pyrucet, panquinone , lisuride, cardenosine; but i dont know why i would take them exactly - just would be fun to try different things and maybe will make that an ongoing project over the next couple of years one at a time.

Very grateful for all input on this. My health and fitness are the best ever so these lingering issues are quite the enigma and would love to finally get to the bottom of them as they interfere with my life. Dr. Peat last told me that temperature is responsible for processing chemicals and although ive raised it its not high enough and if thats the cause could resolve all. Thank you!!

mostlylurking

Like many here, not sure i have any skin surface area or under tongue or intestinal capacity left to add anything else but still have a few lingering issues so searching for missing puzzle pieces. I already do so much- thyroid, progesterone, now cortinon, energin, have done just about everything possible for my intestine ( charcoal, camphosal, sulphur, antibiotics, lidocaine, carrot/bamboo/mushroom, antibiotics, sporebiotics, colosutrum), stressnon, lapodin/cascara, thiamine, niacinamide, aspirin, methylene blue, cyproheptadine digestive enzymes, D, K, A superb diet etc. Doing great except for the above issues in the title. Temperature still not quite high enough and dips at times. |And the allergies and chemical sensitivity- although a little improvement still pretty serious. Even tried hypnosis to no avail for it. So, looking at idealabs and wondering if diamant since its anti histamine might help with chemical sensitivity and allergies and if a woman can take a tiny amount of andosterone which is thyroid metic and thermogenic and would raise my temperature? other supplements there that intrigue me are metergoline, pyrucet, panquinone , lisuride, cardenosine; but i dont know why i would take them exactly - just would be fun to try different things and maybe will make that an ongoing project over the next couple of years one at a time.

Very grateful for all input on this. My health and fitness are the best ever so these lingering issues are quite the enigma and would love to finally get to the bottom of them as they interfere with my life. Dr. Peat last told me that temperature is responsible for processing chemicals and although ive raised it its not high enough and if thats the cause could resolve all. Thank you!!
Reversing Mast Cell Activation and Histamine Intolerance Summit - Hormones Matter

Just a thought. It's free.

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

Thank you so much this seems right on point although it looks like it already happened I am out driving off to look at it more carefully later but I saw the thing about thiamine which I've known about and I have experimented with thiamin probably not nearly enough but then again there's the whole concern about swallowing supplements cuz it's it's a powder and I don't know if it's got something wrong with it it's so hard to balance everything balancing like this kind of information with the fact that you don't want to take a lot of supplements so I don't know it's very hard to figure it all out but I look forward to studying this a lot more later because this seems right on point for my exact issue and could give me a great answer thank you so so much

AlaskaJono

This below is from a formula I used to use in the USA. For over 30 years. I do, or did know the dude, Dr. Russel Marz, who made this. His clinic was not far from me when I was living in Portland doing my TCM training 80s-1992. ( I think he sold part of the company... but no I can't even get it here in Australia where I live. Unfortunately it is Practitioner only. And only in the USA. (maybe Canada,) And kinda expensive but worth it.
Seems like you have Liver Issues both Western Anatomy Liver, and TCM Liver. Try formulas similar from Thorne on iherb, or your favourite nutrition company.
The name of this one is Oxyquench Ultra. This has literally have saved a few lives in my experience.
Acupuncture is great for liver too.
Here's his formula and good luck.
Screen Shot 2022-11-09 at 09.33.06.png

Attachments

• 1667946352970.png
    1667946352970.png
    90.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 1667946651088.png
    1667946651088.png
    90.6 KB · Views: 5
OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

This below is from a formula I used to use in the USA. For over 30 years. I do, or did know the dude, Dr. Russel Marz, who made this. His clinic was not far from me when I was living in Portland doing my TCM training 80s-1992. ( I think he sold part of the company... but no I can't even get it here in Australia where I live. Unfortunately it is Practitioner only. And only in the USA. (maybe Canada,) And kinda expensive but worth it.
Seems like you have Liver Issues both Western Anatomy Liver, and TCM Liver. Try formulas similar from Thorne on iherb, or your favourite nutrition company.
The name of this one is Oxyquench Ultra. This has literally have saved a few lives in my experience.
Acupuncture is great for liver too.
Here's his formula and good luck.
View attachment 44511
Thank you! liver plays a role for sure. So funny this thread- one faction says nay to supplements and the other very pro supplement. Whatever works is great for me! Guess will just be trial and error until the problem is resolved.

AlaskaJono

Thank you! liver plays a role for sure. So funny this thread- one faction says nay to supplements and the other very pro supplement. Whatever works is great for me! Guess will just be trial and error until the problem is resolved.
Sure thing - getting what we need through food only, well that and attitude, emotional and spiritual stability, is BEST. But... we do need help sometimes from the outside.

amd

If you suffer from chemical sensitivity as in MCS or MCAS, be aware of the impurities and offensive ingredients in supplements. Many times the supplements are doing the exact opposite of what you want to achieve (intolerance, imbalances).

Is more about removing offensive agents than adding more.

Also, learn about histamine and its effects/complications cause is at the center of the problem and self-sustaining (histamine release induces more histamine release).

Don't ignore mold as a possible trigger, many times you don't see it, but is there and really messes you up. One simple example, contaminated or high histamine foods because of the preparation and time required: fermented, dried foods, etc.

And check for cosmetic ingredients or materials that are precursors and decompose into formaldehyde and other toxic substances.

Last edited:

Vileplume

Most supplements harm me more than they help. With all the ones you listed, I definitely would not feel good. That list would mess up my gut and leave me feeling stimulated and stressed.

I would try sticking with only the thyroid, and dropping the rest that isn’t food.

Phosphor

Almost every person I have know who has chemical sensitivity is or working in a water damaged building. Mold is often not visible and does not always have an odor. Best way to find out is the HERTSMI-2 test.

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

Almost every person I have know who has chemical sensitivity is or working in a water damaged building. Mold is often not visible and does not always have an odor. Best way to find out is the HERTSMI-2 test.
Thank you. What is the treatment? I don't live or work anywhere consistent I mean I'm on my own workwise and I've been moving around quite a bit the last year and I've lived in a lot of different places even before that I doesn't seem to coincide with any kind of environment but I'm curious what the Cure is I mean if you do have this I could certainly look into it thank you

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals