Crazy Reaction To Hot Milk With Honey And Salt

connorj123

I've been reading about how milk with honey and salt is suppose to be really good for reducing adrenaline, so I decided to have some before bed

Had a really restless night and I woke up drenched in sweat. I dont think that has happened in the past 5 years at least. The odd thing is I felt amazing despite sleeping so little, and my anxiety has been 40% less today, same goes for my fatigue and all my other symptoms. I have done OJ and salt a lot recently but never had this reaction like I have with the milk

Could this be stress hormones leaving my body or is that just wishful thinking? I was peeing through the whole night as well. The only thing I did different was sleep with a red light in my room since I read its meant to be good. No way thats what has done this though as I have slept with a light in my room tons of times.

Im being genuine guys, ive never had a reaction to anything like this before .. Not ice cream or OJ, even though they make me feel better.

Can anyone explain this lol ?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Its not really heated that much. I only add the honey as im removing it from the hob so it definitely is no where near boiling point. The milk its self is probably 55c ? Dont know if that makes a difference
The article mentions never heating it above 40 degrees Celsius. According to the science mentioned it creates a toxic byproduct HMF which needs to be studied more.
It could be any number of other things though as well as just a random bed night I suppose.

OP
C

connorj123

You are paying too much importance to nutrition. Seek fullfillment in life outside it.

I get what your saying but it would be different if u were laying in bed 6 hours at a time with crippling anxiety. Just saying mate, look at it from my perspective

rei

don't underestimate red light over long period of time. You might have had your first night of at least partial non-inhibited mitochondrial metabolism in ages or since childhood. The worse your health is the more effect red light has.

OP
C

connorj123

don't underestimate red light over long period of time. You might have had your first night of at least partial non-inhibited mitochondrial metabolism in ages or since childhood. The worse your health is the more effect red light has.

Really? Is it possible to have this with just a normal red led candle light? I havent bought a proper red light fit for purpose so I dont think mine emits any special rays. Is it just the color of the light or does it need to be one of the proper red lights that do something different ?

OP
C

connorj123

On a side note as well by the way please , does anyone know what the proper salt to milk ratio is? I've just been adding what looks right but would be good to know

rei

If you are in bad shape even a little red light has surprising effect, if your bulb is around 660nm then even couple watts has effect if close enough. When i first started using my high-powered led i could not really tolerate laying under it for any extended period of time comfortably. I would instinctively draw my hands to cover my stomach so that exposure got reduced.

OP
C

connorj123

If you are in bad shape even a little red light has surprising effect, if your bulb is around 660nm then even couple watts has effect if close enough. When i first started using my high-powered led i could not really tolerate laying under it for any extended period of time comfortably. I would instinctively draw my hands to cover my stomach so that exposure got reduced.

I thought it was sleeping near a light source that was red gave benefits. I have one of those tiny led candles which you can change the color of with a remote

I thought if I slept with it lighting up my room red a bit, it would create less stress.. I just read that sleeping in total darkness can be bad

postman

milk + sugar + salt is powerful. you could also try adding freeze dried instant coffe and collagen to the drink

rei

I thought it was sleeping near a light source that was red gave benefits. I have one of those tiny led candles which you can change the color of with a remote
Yeah those have next to no direct metabolic effect. Only the signal it gives to your body of circadian rhythm, environment etc.

OP
C

connorj123

Yeah those have next to no direct metabolic effect. Only the signal it gives to your body of circadian rhythm, environment etc.

Is the light beneficial while sleeping at all? If theres no benefit to it I wont. Im just sure I remember reading something from peat saying sleeping jn darkness can be stressful

Runenight201

You’re peeing a lot throughout the night? Sounds like too many liquids and not enough solid foods to me. I would try and replace some of the liquids with meat, tubers, and vegetables, all too taste and with plenty of salt, and see if that helps things.

Ok makes senss cheers m8
Do you normally have water retention? If so, that may be why you were peeing so much. That concoction probably raised your CO2 a lot, causing your cells to dump out excess water.

I think you may be increasing your metabolism too quickly, especially with the red light. Have you tried drinking milk with honey and salt during daytime instead of before going to sleep to see whether you experience the same thing?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals