Crazy Reaction To Hot Milk With Honey And Salt

rei

Is the light beneficial while sleeping at all? If theres no benefit to it I wont. Im just sure I remember reading something from peat saying sleeping jn darkness can be stressful
Since there even exists led ear plugs that modify your function so much it can be measured i guess also ambient light can have effect. If you see a difference when the eyes are closed (red light penetrates eyelids at very low power) it changes your chemistry.

While any kind of normal light greatly prevents me from falling asleep, red light actually encourages a meditative state and it helps falling asleep.

pauljacob

OP
C

connorj123

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I'd like to try the above mixture, but unless you have your own beehive, all the honey you find on any shelf, be it the supermarket to the most exclusive health store, is fake honey containing mostly HFCS. Here's a Forbes article on this nutrition disaster:
Exclusive Book Excerpt: Honey Is World's Third Most Faked Food
I tried some crystallized local honey when I was in São Paulo, and I actually tolerated it just fine. Not to mention the texture. Crystallized is way better than viscous/ gooey honey, in my opinion. I love biting into the honey. So satisfying. I bought another jar in that same city , but it was another brand, and it did not taste good, nor was it crystallized. In fact, it hasn't, even after more than a month. It seems to affect me in a weird way. It gives me a headache for a few seconds. Probably fake honey then.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals