Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Birdie

From a zero hedge commenter:
E.B. - West Virginia

I had no preexisting conditions. I decided to get vaccinated, and was thrilled to do so. I received first Pfizer vaccine in April 2021. Immediately after injection I had a metal taste in my mouth, which resolved within a minute or two. I went home with only a sore arm for first 3 days.
Around the 5th day I noticed a burning stinging pain starting in my feet progressing to my waist. My waist felt like a burning band around It. I developed left side facial twitches, movement in my left foot, and a feeling of weakness on the left side of my body. I Felt the left side of my body was lagging behind when I walked. In addition, I had nerve pain which Was on my entire left side of my body. The stinging and burning went away, only to be followed by periods of numbness in hands and feet. Mostly on the left side. I did not have any appetite and lost 10 pounds.

I contacted the physician office, which told me I was probably dehydrated and to get the upcoming second shot.

Real Testimonials

Rick K

From a zero hedge commenter:
E.B. - West Virginia

I had no preexisting conditions. I decided to get vaccinated, and was thrilled to do so. I received first Pfizer vaccine in April 2021. Immediately after injection I had a metal taste in my mouth, which resolved within a minute or two. I went home with only a sore arm for first 3 days.
Around the 5th day I noticed a burning stinging pain starting in my feet progressing to my waist. My waist felt like a burning band around It. I developed left side facial twitches, movement in my left foot, and a feeling of weakness on the left side of my body. I Felt the left side of my body was lagging behind when I walked. In addition, I had nerve pain which Was on my entire left side of my body. The stinging and burning went away, only to be followed by periods of numbness in hands and feet. Mostly on the left side. I did not have any appetite and lost 10 pounds.

I contacted the physician office, which told me I was probably dehydrated and to get the upcoming second shot.

Real Testimonials
He would have been better off contacting an accountant. He experiences neurological dysfunction and his doc says he's dehydrated? Just awesome. And then advises to get the second shot? I won't be surprised if this person does just that.

Rick K

How much longer will people ignore these alarming statistics before they rise up? How many more injuries and deaths before people say no more? How deep is there psychosis that they continually line up for their own demise!

Birdie

He would have been better off contacting an accountant. He experiences neurological dysfunction and his doc says he's dehydrated? Just awesome. And then advises to get the second shot? I won't be surprised if this person does just that.
Makes me so mad. But, the link he posted for Real Testimonials has lots of reports of vaxx injuries.

Rick K

TADA!!

And, boys and girls, this just in:

Same here, vever had mammograms. Had too many dental x-ray before I found ray. Never again
Good for you! Even when I was still getting x-rays I would never let them do the full mouth ones on me or my boys, only spot ones if something needed a better look.

ddjd

Merritt tells the story of the squalene adjuvant in a vaccine given to soldiers headed off to the Gulf War. It was responsible for Gulf War Syndrome and a high number of ALS cases among Gulf War soldiers. It was originally approved under an Emergency Use Authorization, just like the Bat Plague vaxxes
Squalene used to be in the old gonadin product from @haidut 's idealabs. I very much doubt that it's bad for you

Birdie

Squalene and its potential clinical uses​

G S Kelly
  • PMID: 9988781
Free article

Abstract​

Squalene, an isoprenoid compound structurally similar to beta-carotene, is an intermediate metabolite in the synthesis of cholesterol. In humans, about 60 percent of dietary squalene is absorbed. It is transported in serum generally in association with very low density lipoproteins and is distributed ubiquitously in human tissues, with the greatest concentration in the skin, where it is one of the major components of skin surface lipids. Squalene is not very susceptible to peroxidation and appears to function in the skin as a quencher of singlet oxygen, protecting human skin surface from lipid peroxidation due to exposure to UV and other sources of ionizing radiation. Supplementation of squalene to mice has resulted in marked increases in cellular and non-specific immune functions in a dose-dependent manner. Squalene may also act as a "sink" for highly lipophilic xenobiotics. Since it is a nonpolar substance, it has a higher affinity for un-ionized drugs. In animals, supplementation of the diet with squalene can reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels. In humans, squalene might be a useful addition to potentiate the effects of some cholesterol-lowering drugs. The primary therapeutic use of squalene currently is as an adjunctive therapy in a variety of cancers. Although epidemiological, experimental and animal evidence suggests anti-cancer properties, to date no human trials have been conducted to verify the role this nutrient might have in cancer therapy regimens.

Birdie

What Is Squalane?​

Squalane is a moisturizing ingredient used in some skin care products, like anti-aging cream, lip gloss, and sunscreen. It comes from squalene, an oily substance found in people, animals, and plants that’s also in some COVID-19 vaccines.

What It Does​

Both squalane and squalene seem to help:
  • Moisten your skin
  • Make it more supple or elastic
  • Make fine lines and dry patches less visible
Even though squalene is oily, skin products that include it may be safe to use if you have sensitive or acne-prone skin. Talk to your dermatologist first before trying.

Scientists sometimes use squalene as part of a substance that’s added to certain vaccines. They hope it’ll boost your body’s defenses. They call these types of added substances “adjuvants.”

Birdie

Squalene used to be in the old gonadin product from @haidut 's idealabs. I very much doubt that it's bad for you
She meant Squalane rather than Squalene in the vaccine.

LucyL

TADA!!

And, boys and girls, this just in:

:fearful:

1627906200599.png

Rick K

UMHC: If you refuse to get a covid “vaccine” to “save lives,” then we cannot save yours​

P

Peatness

UMHC: If you refuse to get a covid “vaccine” to “save lives,” then we cannot save yours​

This is sickening!!!

Rick K

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals