Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

CrackLord

Don't know if you guys know about it but I found a subreddit randomly that is FULL of people complaining about side effects of the vaccinations. Seriously, check it out. The amount of posts about extreme neurological issues and various other problems is staggering. I've not seen such a wealth of side effect posts anywhere else. We're talking about a relatively small and unknown subreddit and we're seeing tons of posts every day.

Not surprising of course, we all saw this coming. Just funny that I haven't been seeing a ton of the side effect posts around the place (presumably because they are deleted from a lot of social media or filtered from your easy findings) and didn't expect to come across such a trove so randomly.

Jam

E72w2c0WEBUYq24.jpg

CrackLord

The Pfizer one seems brutal. I know several people that got it and had strong side effects. That said, it also seems to be the one that tons of people I know are getting, oddly enough. Guess it's just what the supply here is.

Sefton10

I have a heavy heart, we should expect the same in the UK soon
They are doubling down with a 3rd dose in Israel, absolute madness. I fear for what autumn/winter will bring in the UK.

P

Peatness

They are doubling down with a 3rd dose in Israel, absolute madness. I fear for what autumn/winter will bring in the UK.
Uk has already confirmed boosters + flu jab for all over 50's. I feel so powerless to change this I cry each time I read about it.

Apple

is there any reason why Israel is so insistent on vaccination?
There are so many comments on here about Jews trying to control the world...
Why would they start with killing(vaccinating) Israel first ?

Last edited:
R&r - Well I can't keep it straight in terms of where to post. I find something really good, then post it wherever. Sometimes I start a new thread and nobody sees it. Last time my first tag was "children". Then about 10 more tags hoping somebody would see it. I think one person commented on it.
Don't feel bad, it happens to the best of us. I have one on the Japanese Diet that I got no comments on, and I thought it was very good. It is hard to know what people are thinking. I will keep an eye out for yours :)

Doc Sandoz

Don't know if you guys know about it but I found a subreddit randomly that is FULL of people complaining about side effects of the vaccinations. Seriously, check it out. The amount of posts about extreme neurological issues and various other problems is staggering. I've not seen such a wealth of side effect posts anywhere else. We're talking about a relatively small and unknown subreddit and we're seeing tons of posts every day.

Not surprising of course, we all saw this coming. Just funny that I haven't been seeing a ton of the side effect posts around the place (presumably because they are deleted from a lot of social media or filtered from your easy findings) and didn't expect to come across such a trove so randomly.
Interesting this has escaped the censors although the moderator puts in every post the "this is not a medical site - consult your Dr "disclaimer.

Doc Sandoz

Comedia Jimmy Dore tells his experience, starts about 2:05....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiLGSVH_UPA&t=125s

Rogan makes a great point about the politicization of the jabs. Mainstream media used the Trump lovers vs Trump haters divide to reinforce people sorting into provaxx vs antivaxx, because Trump was somehow classified as antivax (because of his initial downplaying of the "virus" and his later hydroxychloroquine rap?) The irony is Operation Warp Speed was a Trump initiative.

Rick K

And they banned the swine flu vaxx at death count of 53
Typically you get a black box warning at 5 deaths and by 35 the drug is pulled. I guess since anyone who doesn't get the vax is going to die anyway (according to a recent article) that the millions that are adversely affected by this vax is no big whoop.

Mephisto

I've been reading this sub for the last few days and it's ridiculous to see everyone write a long paragraph how they are pro-vaccine and everyone should get vaccinated before getting to the symptoms they are experiencing, they just have to let everyone know they are not one of the anti-vaxxers and still believe in their gods.

CrackLord

I've been reading this sub for the last few days and it's ridiculous to see everyone write a long paragraph how they are pro-vaccine and everyone should get vaccinated before getting to the symptoms they are experiencing, they just have to let everyone know they are not one of the anti-vaxxers and still believe in their gods.
Yeah. I think a lot of people are saying it because they’re worried about the potential backlash or being told that they’re antivax shills spreading fake news.

Can’t have a conversation these days without prefixing it with a million clauses explaining how you’re not a racist, transphobe, nazi, antivaxxer etc.

“I’m provax but I’ve been experiencing severe neurological issues for months following the vaccine”. Like…yeah man, we know. We’ve been talking about how it can cause random damage in random areas of the body due to the toxic spike protein for months. It’s just biology. You don’t need a degree to figure it out.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals