Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Missenger

Interesting. When I sell my house, which I only pay $150 a month forever in property taxes, I will not buy another home. I think in these times freeing up your assets and yourself is a good move. Did you read the book Missenger?
Skimmed through it, saw a little bit of the John Ford movie a little bit ago, I think it's alright for what it is given what happened to cause the 'great depression'. People will have to see what happens but I was already kind of wary about it without saying anything and when someone else said Ray said something like that it just kind of bugged me.

Last edited:
Nice find
Ie
I sent that out to s
Skimmed through it, saw a little bit of the John Ford movie a little bit ago, I think it's alright for what it is given what happened to cause the 'great depression'.
If you saw the movie then you can't talk about the book. The movie is the dumbed down version, and the book changes how you think moving forward, leaving one not quite as cocky. Read it Missenger, you will get is done in a day, I'm sure.

Missenger

I sent that out to s
If you saw the movie then you can't talk about the book. The movie is the dumbed down version, and the book changes how you think moving forward, leaving one not quite as cocky. Read it Missenger, you will get is done in a day, I'm sure.
I just read it, I know the movie's bad, it just kind of juvenilizes the content of it which in itself is a fairly realistic 'historical tragedy' drawn on from what the author saw himself from the depression. Most John Ford movies are silly romance cowboy stuff with horse cavalries, it doesn't really work with the content.

Last edited:
I just read it, I know the movie's bad, it just kind of juvenilizes the content of it which in itself is a fairly realistic 'historical tragedy' drawn on from what the author saw himself from the depression. Most John Ford movies are silly romance cowboy stuff with horse cavalries, it doesn't really work with the content.
Ummmm...silly romance? You did not read that book....

Birdie

Last edited:

Birdie

Yesterday, a neighbor told me of another neighbor who is vaxxed and now wearing a heart monitor. This woman had no previous heart problems. She is elderly. She has no idea that it may be connected to her vaxx.

B

Braveheart

Yesterday, a neighbor told me of another neighbor who is vaxxed and now wearing a heart monitor. This woman had no previous heart problems. She is elderly. She has no idea that it may be connected to her vaxx.

Attachments

• f4093203-c0d4-4ff1-9804-40081da6fae0.jpg
    f4093203-c0d4-4ff1-9804-40081da6fae0.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 69

Rick K

?

V

valdz

Last Tuesday, a 19yo checked himself in the ER with CP, dyspnea, SOB. Received the 2nd Moderna shot on Sunday... abnl cardiac markers and moderately low heart function and cardiac cath thereafter. Just reporting reactions... I've been noticing these pts with their worsening symptoms post jab and it doesn't look good.

F/u on this case. Troponin levels were almost 10k but coronaries are clean with 0 blockage according to cardiac catherization. (LVEF 40-45%) vaxx induced imo.

Rick K

One more good reason for women to rush right out and get the vax:

The Society of Breast Imaging just released a statement saying people who recently got a COVID vaccine may present axillary [in the armpit] lymph node swelling, which could mimic a sign of breast cancer. Since the axillary lymph nodes are near the outer breast, the sight of them swollen during a breast exam could easily raise concern. The statement detailed how professionals should document such an occurrence, and suggested people wait to schedule their appointment to prevent unnecessary worry.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Rick K

1627762296709.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals