Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Lejeboca

The pharmaceutical industry is the ONLY industry on the planet that can brag about how their products aren't effective, so therefore, you must buy more of them.
back2Normal.jpeg

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

achillea

I woke up in a cold sweat thinking about being forced to receive the vaccine, which my university is trying to force me to do.
At the cost of a lousy education that you are paying out the nose for you are considering some overpaid libtard academic administrator to tell you you must take a gene therapy injection or you cannot pay his overblown salary. Who is crazier him or you?
Supposedly the German factory workers were upset and tired of the second war and asked Einstein what to do. he said "stop working and the stupidity will stop". If the working people said no, en masse, then the workplace or school could not function. If they fire you then there is unemployment or another school.
It is time to stand up and say NO

Hermes

Supposedly the German factory workers were upset and tired of the second war and asked Einstein what to do. he said "stop working and the stupidity will stop". If the working people said no, en masse, then the workplace or school could not function. If they fire you then there is unemployment or another school.
It is time to stand up and say NO
Sure, isn't anxiety though the driving forces behind it? What if I don't show for work, might have the workers during 2nd World War have thought. And today it's what if I don't take the vaccine? Everybody in the media tells me it's save. And it's as if most people are immune to any doubts, any concerns raised. So, how do you convince people that the pharmaceutical industry is a lying corrupt entity? I don't know. Would appreciate any ideas.

Nemo

Sure, isn't anxiety though the driving forces behind it? What if I don't show for work, might have the workers during 2nd World War have thought. And today it's what if I don't take the vaccine? Everybody in the media tells me it's save. And it's as if most people are immune to any doubts, any concerns raised. So, how do you convince people that the pharmaceutical industry is a lying corrupt entity? I don't know. Would appreciate any ideas.

Ray said something like "people don't learn until they're desperate."

Nemo

I woke up in a cold sweat thinking about being forced to receive the vaccine, which my university is trying to force me to do.

Sue their asses off.

COVID medical products offered under the auspices of a “vaccine” are granted approval as an Emergency Use Authorization.

They are not approved by the FDA.

Mandating experimental therapies is unlawful according to 21 U.S.C. §360bbb-3 “Authorization for medical products for use in emergencies”.

If your organization is mandating this, it is violating federal law. At the link below, you can get a template for a letter to use at your university to turn down the vaccine. If they take action against you, there's a link to get hooked up with an attorney in your state to sue.

Even better, get a group to sign the refusal letter and, if necessary, sue as a group. It they retaliate against you for suing, you can hit them for even more damages.

Last edited:

Lollipop2

This a tangent, but so timely.

Sociopathic behavior, that's what this is called.
@Nemo did you see this quote Hermès posted? Sickening-they know exactly what they are doing. My French friend said this guy is still in the game making speeches. What?!?! Sickening.

edit: here is the quote:

20541C5C-302E-4196-8FC4-FBDF730F96FD.png

Last edited:
Figured it would be good to have a thread for covid vaccine reactions since we had one on deaths.

Here is my girlfriends "Moderna" arm and the cyst that developed on the other arm the same day as her moderna arm did, 3 days after her 1st shot. Today will be 15 days since her first shot and as of yesterday the painful cyst is now covered in blisters! She cancelled her second shot.

Attachments

• image000000(6).jpg
    image000000(6).jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 50
  • image000000(7).jpg
    image000000(7).jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 47
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Tons of people have developed Myopericarditis after receiving the mRNA vaccine jabs.

American based scientist calls it 'extremely rare', but a Qatari based MD says that his hospital alone has seen 8 cases thus far.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/EricTopol/status/1384133568004169734

very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare Clown very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare World very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare very rare

nikotrope

There’s only dozens of VeRy RaRe (and under reported) side effects... But it means it’s working! /s

B

Braveheart

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals