Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Nemo

OUTRAGEOUS....

If you've ever been to the /pol/ board at 4chan, it's the uncensored ids of young men talking politics. "Insiders" show up and give secret info and the board researches it. Occasionally some insider turns out to be real. Most are either utter LARPs or disinfo agents for the ClA, CCP, etc.

I love the board. I find it hilarious. It's the most politically incorrect thing you'll ever encounter.

Now one of the more popular "insiders", never proven real (because 95% of what's he's predicted never came true) but nevertheless widely trusted, is suddenly pushing the Pfizer vaccine, with the continual follow-up shots, which are supposedly based on a "building block" design to deal with future problems we'll be seeing from the virus.

He literally claims the Pfizer vaccine was developed by descendants of Jesus in the Valley of the Moon in South Africa. Smart people are buying this claim.

So it looks like Pfizer is making its move.

Giraffe

Shingles after mRNA injection in people with autoimmune inflammatory rheumatic diseases

There's massive vaccine advertising on youtube at the moment. "You are at risk to get shingles no matter how fit you are and how healthy you live!" "Whooping cough can hit everyone, get your vaccine against whooping cough today!"

It's working her alright. Up one side and down the other. Thank goodness she didn't get covid.

View: https://twitter.com/TheKanehB/status/1384165955681411080

Funny my uncle went to the doctor last week for bloodwork and found that he had Covid antibodies, which indicated he already had Covid and he didn't even know it. My uncle, being in his late 60's, was happy to hear that, but strangely the doctor advised him to still get the EXPERIMENTAL vaccine. The next morning he woke up with body aches, fever and headache aka Covid. It is absurd to me that they would put that poison into a person that fought it just fine, like giving the flu shot to someone who'd already had the flu? This is all so Twilight Zone bizzar.

Perry Staltic

Funny my uncle went to the doctor last week for bloodwork and found that he had Covid antibodies, which indicated he already had Covid and he didn't even know it. My uncle, being in his late 60's, was happy to hear that, but strangely the doctor advised him to still get the EXPERIMENTAL vaccine. The next morning he woke up with body aches, fever and headache aka Covid. It is absurd to me that they would put that poison into a person that fought it just fine, like giving the flu shot to someone who'd already had the flu? This is all so Twilight Zone bizzar.

Most doctors have lost their minds. They've been assimilated by the big pharma borg.

Most doctors have lost their minds. They've been assimilated by the big pharma borg.
Doctors get kickbacks on all medication they prescribe AND referrals they give to other doctors. That is we have to have referrals now with limited doctors to choose from. How can they give unbiased medical advice when they have so much to gain handing out pills and unneccessary procedures. As Ray Peat says, "First cause no harm", those doctors are hard to find now :/

Nemo

Doctors get kickbacks on all medication they prescribe AND referrals they give to other doctors. That is we have to have referrals now with limited doctors to choose from. How can they give unbiased medical advice when they have so much to gain handing out pills and unneccessary procedures. As Ray Peat says, "First cause no harm", those doctors are hard to find now :/

Simone Gold, MD says she was told it's the insurance companies forcing the hospitals/doctors to give the vaccines and withhold treatments like HCQ.

The largest insurer for her hospital told the administration they had to submit or no longer be in the network.

Lollipop2

It's amazing that we've lived to see them actually put their plan into action.
Horrifying really. Do you follow Catherine Austin Fitts interviews? Her site is solari.com. Worth your time. She is pretty bold in explaining their plan with evidence. I have heard her say that death is not the worst thing that can happen. I am not trying to fear monger here. I think more people need to wake and say no. We need everyone that is bold enough to say no.

Nemo

Horrifying really. Do you follow Catherine Austin Fitts interviews? Her site is solari.com. Worth your time. She is pretty bold in explaining their plan with evidence. I have heard her say that death is not the worst thing that can happen. I am not trying to fear monger here. I think more people need to wake and say no. We need everyone that is bold enough to say no.

Thanks, Lollipop. Checking her out now.

Lejeboca

I like C.A.F. too. I think that she is really smart. It's from her that I've first made connection in my mind between riot and explosion places (e.g. Nashville) and current real estate grab. And it is pretty much from her in a podcast, I've heard the
convid shots called injectable devices.

Lollipop2

I like C.A.F. too. I think that she is really smart. It's from her that I've first made connection in my mind between riot and explosion places (e.g. Nashville) and current real estate grab. And it is pretty much from her in a podcast, I've heard the
convid shots called injectable devices.
@Nemo This interview is a great intro to her. Man did she ever call the truth before it happened.

Lollipop2

Thank you Lollipop, Very believable...and scary
You are welcome @bzmazu. I think she has one of the best perspectives on this whole scam. One comforting thing, I have heard her say in several other interviews that she thinks they will fail as what they are attempting is too complicated and now too many are waking up.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals