Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

P

Peatness

From 2020

1668533647389.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Osukhan

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

akgrrrl

At least the headline told the truth, "...Has Died..."
I am so sick of this softening of reality regarding DEATH, when they say oh the 4year old boy who..."passed away" as if he just floated by momentarily. In the most recent past, we have been subjected to wiggle words and phrases that immure us to deadly consequences. All you have to do is read obituaries or headlines of the past to see this is true.

5LGreenback

This is anecdotal of course and just a hypothesis, but lately I know of quite a few couples who are separating, most of them have kids together unfortunately. In at least a couple of the cases, it seems the men have exhibited personality changes, they aren't quite the same people they used to be and their decision making/ reasoning seems to be reduced to that of a young teenager.

I'm wondering if this is vax induced neurological damage, or something else jab related.

I could be totally off base and it could be nothing, just curious if other people have noticed anything similar?

Hermes

Hm, interesting thought @5LGreenback. My sister has separated from her husband, and both of them have been jabbed. Her husband may have become more authoritarian. It's difficult to judge myself as I know her side of the story. I don't see them very often. Probably the jab is best to be looked at as a major stressor. And surely, it will also affect the decision-making of women, not just men. What I've noticed: I've recently visited my old therapist as well, and she just seemed way more on edge. And I bet she's got the vaccine judging by her values.

Z

Zsazsa

I'm wondering if this is vax induced neurological damage, or something else jab related.
And surely, it will also affect the decision-making of women, not just men. What I've noticed: I've recently visited my old therapist as well, and she just seemed way more on edge. And I bet she's got the vaccine judging by her values.
I agree and think it is a real possibility. Many (not all) jabbed people I know seem more irritable.

Peatful

This is anecdotal of course and just a hypothesis, but lately I know of quite a few couples who are separating, most of them have kids together unfortunately. In at least a couple of the cases, it seems the men have exhibited personality changes, they aren't quite the same people they used to be and their decision making/ reasoning seems to be reduced to that of a young teenager.

I could be totally off base and it could be nothing, just curious if other people have noticed anything similar?
Neither my husband nor myself are jabbed-

But lockdown was no walk in the park.

Woo-ee.
It was hard on my husband.

We came out better in the long run; but he did go to counseling once set free.

It really stressed marriages. Families.

We alone know divorces and a suicide from that time.

joaquin

Jam

V-safe’s data shows that 7.7% of its approximate 10 million users reported having to receive medical care after receipt of a Covid-19 vaccine, and over 70% of those users sought outpatient/urgent clinical care, emergency room care, and/or were hospitalized.

Not sure if this was posted already but this has to be seen ....absolutely horrific and heartbreaking.

Not sure if this was posted already but this has to be seen ....absolutely horrific and heartbreaking.
Why in the world would he get a second shot after the hot mess of the first one?!…

“Sadly, Adam and his wife are now separated and he has had to move back to his mother’s after finding himself jobless and without income. Unable to get out of the house, Adam is now cared for full-time by his mother. His GP openly told him that he was unwilling to spend "his" budget on treating Adam; an attitude that, as he attests in this interview, was also evident from staff at hospitals and in paramedic services, with a few honourable exceptions.

After a difficult, phased return to work, Adam went for a second Covid injection in May 2021, with fewer immediately evident adverse effects on him than with the first. As the months passed, Adam’s condition became even more serious; yet still, everyone he spoke to told him he was having panic attacks and wanted to treat him for depression. For nearly two years, Adam has battled the system, fighting every step of the way for justice, and had to navigate multiple agencies and departments to get the most modest of help.”

@Rinse & rePeat
I know it is absolutely tragic the poor man was obviously brainwashed like most of the population.

All of my family in Ireland have been vaxxed and double vaxxed and all through 2021 I sent them tons of videos about the damage and not one of them researched anything.... they are clever intelligent women my sister's but obviously not a critical thought in their head.... I'm shocked.
I'm deeply sad about this it has created a wedge between us and I have lost a lot of respect for them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals