Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Z

Zsazsa

April 2022

Open Life Sci. 2022; 17(1): 401–415.
Published online 2022 Apr 26. doi: 10.1515/biol-2022-0035
PMCID: PMC9055170
PMID: 35582622
Relationship between blood clots and COVID-19 vaccines: A literature review

Abstract
SARS-CoV-2 pandemic is one of the most critical pandemics during human civilization. Several therapeutic strategies for COVID-19 management have been offered; nonetheless, none of them seems to be sufficiently beneficial. In effect, vaccines have been proffered as a viable option. The critical issue now is to concentrate on protecting individuals against illness through immunization. One of the causes for concern among the researchers, physicians, and generally the whole community from the onset of vaccination has been the adverse effects (specifically blood clots) that may be observed after the injection of the COVID-19 vaccine. In some countries, such concerns have even resulted in the temporary or permanent discontinuation or abandonment of the application of some vaccines (especially AstraZeneca and Janssen). By evaluating rigorous studies published on this subject, the present article is aimed at identifying the association between blood clot incidence and COVID-19 vaccination. Various methods for producing the COVID-19 vaccines are analyzed, along with their possible pros and cons as well as common and rare side effects, especially VITT (vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia) and blood clots. Finally, the differences of various vaccines on thrombotic events, WHO recommendations for VITT treatment, and blood clots statics are discussed.

19. Conclusion
Adenovirus vector vaccines (AstraZeneca, Janssen, Sputnik V [no official case reported]) seem to be responsible for developing vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia. However, it is not entirely understood what exactly triggers the immune system to cause VITT. That said, there are some speculations about DNA/RNA-PF4 complex, Spike protein itself, and transcription complexities that describe the occurrence of thrombotic thrombocytopenia syndrome reasonably. In addition, some factors like the patient’s underlying disease or age/sex and hormonal situation of the patient are effective in the management and treatment of VITT. All in all, it appears that first and foremost, physicians should review the testes’ results of anti-PF4-heparin and PF4-polyanion antibodies. Assessment of D-dimer and fibrinogen levels, as well as imaging methods, may also be helpful for medical doctors in evaluating suspected VITT patients. WHO has recommended the use of IVIG and/or nonheparin-based anticoagulants in individuals who are suffering from TTS after the COVID-19 vaccination. It has also generally (not in exceptional cases) advised against the use of heparin, platelet infusion, and steroid treatment in such patients. It should also be noted that although there is a connection between blood clots and COVID-19 vaccination, statistics and data have provided cogent proof that the occurrence of blood clots in COVID-19 is up to 10 times more common than the vaccines’ injection.

David PS

I am not optimistic that anyone will be held accountable. Here in the US former President Trump used his discretionary power to parton Epstein who was a convicted pedophile. Trump pardoned him after he allegedly committed suicide in jail. The surveillance cameras in cell were off at the time. The pardon precludes the victims from collecting any monetary compensation from Epstein's estate. Biden has the power to pardon Fauci and anyone else.

I expect that there will be occasional convictions. But they will be a signal to the WEF that they need to insert more of their people into the judiciary system. Something needs to change before we reach a tipping point of no-return. We may already be there.

Lollipop2

I am not optimistic that anyone will be held accountable. Here in the US former President Trump used his discretionary power to parton Epstein who was a convicted pedophile. Trump pardoned him after he allegedly committed suicide in jail. The surveillance cameras in cell were off at the time. The pardon precludes the victims from collecting any monetary compensation from Epstein's estate. Biden has the power to pardon Fauci and anyone else.

I expect that there will be occasional convictions. But they will be a signal to the WEF that they need to insert more of their people into the judiciary system. Something needs to change before we reach a tipping point of no-return. We may already be there.
🎯 Unfortunately true @David PS…

Z

Zsazsa

:darts: Worldwide

ThinPicking

There's no mechanism for anyone to be held accountable. Corporate personhood protects individuals behind corporate labels, even in cases of manslaughter and homicide.

This isn't about corruption in justice systems but the letter of the law itself. The entire concept of limited liability needs turning over.

The fact that individuals know they can't be held liable for the consequences of their actions has a profound impact on their behaviour. Either the law gets changed or vigilante justice is rendered to harm those involved. Either will do :innocent:

J.R.K

J.R.K

Quoting Jessica Rose here:

To be clear, this wasn’t a ‘maybe the antibody profile was a little different’ type situation. This was a ‘whoa there’s a 480% increase in spike-specific antibodies between the 2nd and 3rd injections’ situation.
Then there is this:

https://substack.com/redirect/1a04b...0.sKJX-aiMjVd20c_Uy6HCwdKZVvaOU9fSlvZE-VSh8EY
It appears that the second shot creates IGg4 antibodies which rather than neutralize they create immunotolerance, which may be the reason that there is a higher mortality rate in those receiving the third shot, I suspect the fourth and more would result in the same or perhaps enhanced effect.

David PS

It appears that the second shot creates IGg4 antibodies which rather than neutralize they create immunotolerance, which may be the reason that there is a higher mortality rate in those receiving the third shot, I suspect the fourth and more would result in the same or perhaps enhanced effect.
Agreed. In a less factual based analogy, I like to drive home with my friend that the situation is somewhat analagous to playing Russian roulette. Each additional shot increases your chances of legthal consequences. The shot from the vaccine may take months to fully materialize. I like to end with the question, "Are you feeling lucky?"

J.R.K

Agreed. In a less factual based analogy, I like to drive home with my friend that the situation is somewhat analagous to playing Russian roulette. Each additional shot increases your chances of legthal consequences. The shot from the vaccine may take months to fully materialize. I like to end with the question, "Are you feeling lucky?"
I would add ,”well do you punk?”
I have to wonder what the difference in gradients are in the different subsections of the treated groups ie one shot, two shots, three shots, plus three shots.
Then there are those that may have received less than optimal shots due to temp abuse, or lower levels of mRNA, versus higher levels.
The interesting note in this is, the inability of the body to clear the antigen. This might speak to the uridine spliced in to fill the sequence in the mRNA, and subsequently the spike protein.
One of the questions at the start of this whole episode was how long does the mRNA stay in the body and if produced the spike protein.
This of course doesn’t take into consideration the toxicity of the chemical blend supporting the lipid nanoparticle as well as the toxicity of the nanoparticle fat lipid.
Dr Rose commented in one of her interviews that the chemical blend was more toxic than gasoline, in reference to the SM102 in the Moderna shots.

David PS

I would add ,”well do you punk?”
I have to wonder what the difference in gradients are in the different subsections of the treated groups ie one shot, two shots, three shots, plus three shots.
Then there are those that may have received less than optimal shots due to temp abuse, or lower levels of mRNA, versus higher levels.
The interesting note in this is, the inability of the body to clear the antigen. This might speak to the uridine spliced in to fill the sequence in the mRNA, and subsequently the spike protein.
One of the questions at the start of this whole episode was how long does the mRNA stay in the body and if produced the spike protein.
This of course doesn’t take into consideration the toxicity of the chemical blend supporting the lipid nanoparticle as well as the toxicity of the nanoparticle fat lipid.
Dr Rose commented in one of her interviews that the chemical blend was more toxic than gasoline, in reference to the SM102 in the Moderna shots.
:): You remember the Dirty Harry quote better than I do! I can not ignore the number of bullets.

Lollipop2

Quoting Jessica Rose here:

To be clear, this wasn’t a ‘maybe the antibody profile was a little different’ type situation. This was a ‘whoa there’s a 480% increase in spike-specific antibodies between the 2nd and 3rd injections’ situation.
Then there is this:

https://substack.com/redirect/1a04b...0.sKJX-aiMjVd20c_Uy6HCwdKZVvaOU9fSlvZE-VSh8EY
Here is her - Jessica’s Substack post - We ALL need to wrap our heads around this. I have made several posts on this and tagged @David PS

J.R.K

Here is her - Jessica’s Substack post - We ALL need to wrap our heads around this. I have made several posts on this and tagged @David PS

Thank you @Lollipop2, I found this rang a bell with me as it could be the mechanism that is driving these,” turbo cancers” as well as the elongated clots that Dr Rose talked about. Rereading Dr Peats article on Cancer disorder and energy, has made me consider the inflammatory nature of these shots activating the prostaglandins and the role that PUFA plays in all of these,”random side effects”. @tankasnowgod mentioned that his hypothesis was that the shots would expedite the advancement of conditions in low level development currently existing in the person taking these shots, that hypothesis seems to be proving to be a possibility of what is occurring in the populations globally.

David PS

@Lollipop2 - Thanks. Feel free to keep tagging me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals